Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
Wow, this forum really is amazing. I'm wondering if you guys can help me resurrect this old number.

Quick story: I met this girl on Match about a month after ending a three year relationship (~January). It was really my first date after the relationship. We hit it off great on Match, had great texts, then had a great time meeting up (we went to a Hipster coffee shop). The problem was that at the end of the date I did not kiss her. Afterwards I did not do very well with the texting-- she did text me, but my responses were pretty lame. After not getting a response from a "hows it going" text, I wrote her off a week after the date and moved on to another girl (Who I was very aggressive with, haha)

I have had no communication with her since. But hey, it's May now and I still have her number. She is really, really hot, and I want to fuck her. At the very least, I would like to make an honest attempt at resurrecting an old number. Here is what I was planning on sending her tomorrow afternoon (remember, no contact since January):

"hey goofball. this is totally random, but i saw a horse downtown and totally thought of you. im bummed we only saw each other once- how the hell are you?"

She is an avid horserider, which is where that reference comes from. What are your thoughts on a better opening message in this situation?
I think that's a pretty solid
I think that's a pretty solid text mang. I think it leaves it open to interpretation whether you're referring to the fact she looks like a horse or you thought of her riding horses. Which is a good thing

Don't use the same adjective twice in a text = gay. Your use of "totally" twice spells a little bit of microneediness

Do you have an Android phone? You can post up the convo that way. Let's read it and find out how gay you were ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore can we use your text
Manwhore can we use your text in similar situations? The one which is like;

Hey I found this number written on a toilet paper. Is it still valid to call for fun?