Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Text Messaging Tips To Build Momentum AFTER Successful Date

7 replies [Last post]
Quick background: Graduated from college last year, broke up with ex in November, so I have been only dating in the "real world" since then. I meet girls both online and offline, but surprisingly have met the best girls online.

Back in college, I almost never got flaked on because I saw those girls everyday. No matter what came up in their lives or what other dudes they ran into, I could suck them back in with my presence.

Since dating in the real world, however, I have been flaked on a lot. The usual story is that I'll meet up with a girl on a date and things will go really well- it always ends with some hardcore escalation. She's always excited at the end and is genuinely enthusiastic about meeting up with me again.

But this is the real world in a big city (Austin). I can only communicate with her over text and have to schedule meetups, unlike college. I've been getting a lot of flake issues- less enthusiastic, eventually non-responsive text messages or flat out not showing up on meetups. What's really surprised me is when this happens with girls whom I have had sex with multiple times (performance is not the issue). It has been frustrating for me to meet these cool girls, hit it off with them great, and then suddenly get cut off.

I think my weakness is my text game. While I am really good at texting before the meetup, I seem to be doing something wrong afterwards where I am unable to sustain the momentum from the meetup that we had. This is where I am interested in your experience.

How to you use text messaging to sustain the momentum after a successful date? Do you text frequently or not-so-frequently? Do you keep the texts purely sexual? How do you respond when she becomes non-responsive (besides nexting)? Do you frame meeting up again in a certain way?

Thank you for your response.

-Caligula
Sick-Cunt's picture
You have complicated
You have complicated questions bro. Probably discourages people from answering.

Some examples would be great. Answering general questions is rather difficult.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Start throwin up your convos
Start throwin up your convos bud. The crew here will get you sorted out : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

So here's an example. I have
So here's an example. I have seen this girl a few times- I fingered her through her panties to climax on our third date, but the last 2 dates there were logistical flukes that prevented us from having sex. I am trying to meetup again, preferably tomorrow night, but the texts the last few days just haven't been flowing as well. Here's a conversation I just had with her.

She hasn't responded for the last hour.
Buddhagames's picture
Tell her to take addy and
Tell her to take addy and ecstasy

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What happened on the 1st and
What happened on the 1st and 2nd dates? Geezez christ holmes

Also, this is definitely a girl you should be sexting.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:What happened
Manwhore wrote:
What happened on the 1st and 2nd dates? Geezez christ holmes

Also, this is definitely a girl you should be sexting.

lol, logistics nightmares dude. I guess I could have banged her in my car, but I've got a Ford Fiesta and fucking in that would probably not be comfortable for either of us.

I'm meeting her for coffee on Saturday, gonna really turn this thing sexual.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lmao I like ur text game
Lmao I like ur text game Calig. Made me laugh a lot. Shoot her a next text and get her out.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt