Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Got this number nightgaming at a local RSD powerhouse spot. Went uber direct, grabbed her phone out of her hands and told her to put it the fuck away, got physical, batted off friends, you get the idea. I actually sacrificed the pull...her friend was really cool and we ended up joking around us 3, but she pulled me aside and said my girl had a problem with drugs, it seemed like they were concerned she was gonna go home with anotehr guy to do coke, yadda yadda. The friends just seemed all worried for her...like they knew I was gonna fuck her, and she legitimately wanted them to gtfo so we could be alone, and they were all "not again, come on lets get you home", so I let her go lol, soft? Maybe. But I got the number. I'd give her a 7.5

Me: Get home safe girl - Alex

Her: I did thanks! :)

Me: Doing all sorts of nice stuff for your mom?

Her: Yes of course. I'm working on my status as favourite child haha is your mom enjoying her special day?

Me: She is, although i think she liked my brothers bouquet more :(

Her: Oh noooo. You'll need to step it up. Make her a homemade card with some construciton paper. My mom goes nuts over those.

Me: Lol already bought her one that says "thanks for giving me life...now you only have yourself to blame!"

Her: Hahaha how sweet of you!

Me: The flowers were the sweet part, the card was the honest one :p

Me: Alright girl im gonna crash, whats your schedule like tomorrow lets grab drinks

Her: Have a good nigh! I don't have class on mondays so I have the day off but I'm in mississauga and heading back to hamilton at some point during the day. What's your schedule like? Are you in toronto?

Me: Yup, in toronto, working until 3

Her: I won't be able to amek it to toronto today I'm sorry :( but let's reschedule for sometime next weekend?

Me: Thats ok, hows sunday at 8?

Her: I think that should work for me. Ill let you know otherwise. How was your day at work? Hope you were able to make time for tanning lol it was so nice out. Add me on facebook! ------------

Me: Added...Work was awesome, although not as much sun tanning as id like, more like an oscillation between passin out in a truck and sun labouring

Her: Bahaha I wish I got paid to sleep

Me: You need to get yourself a public sector job :p

This last text was a couple of days ago and no response...I think I know why, she stopped responding right after she accepted my friend request. My facebook profile is RETARDED, like super retarded retardation level taht only me and my retard friends can understand or even find funny at all. I only use it to share stupidity with my boys, not really for game and definitely not to "network". There is also a pic of me in a club with my arm around some cute Japanese chick. I may change it to make it more "game" friendly, but I may not, if she doesn't like it fuck her.
DUDE. Same issue again you
DUDE. Same issue again you softy.

When a girl or a situation presents you a logistical problem, you SOLVE it. Alex (rsd) and I pulled a couple girls in Hollywood, mine had a drug problem her friends were worried about her I actually USED this to pull her.

Take the energy and USE it. Take a couple minutes and think about how you could have handled that differently.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:DUDE. Same
Manwhore wrote:
DUDE. Same issue again you softy.

When a girl or a situation presents you a logistical problem, you SOLVE it. Alex (rsd) and I pulled a couple girls in Hollywood, mine had a drug problem her friends were worried about her I actually USED this to pull her.

Take the energy and USE it. Take a couple minutes and think about how you could have handled that differently.

I'm curious, how did you solve that one?
lol at your facebook profile.
lol at your facebook profile. I keep my retardation down to a minimum on there but I know that feel of girls thinking your super weird.. which i am.. because of some inside jokes between you and your friends. Like sometimes it comes off as "yayy this guy has social proof and a good group of guy friends who are funny and not socially conditioned!" other times its "why the fuck do these creeps keep losing their shit talking about bidets and semen??"

p.s: was the local rsd powerhouse maddies?? haha. classic Toronto venue. and is that sake bar you keep jacking off in called sakesushi? Ive never been in but i pass by it all the friggen time edit: saw the name of the sake bar in the other thread. you like it there a lot eh? worth checking out?
Wahine: Ya man I love that
Wahine: Ya man I love that place, I think its called guu sakabar. I take all my dates there and yes, I show up there to jerk one off from time to time

MW: I got soft :(. The issue was more so a matter of my choice than the friends', Im like 90% confident that if I had kept leading her and buttering up the pull (mixing in comfort building and qualifcation), aswell as batting off the friends as I had been, I woulda gotten laid. I let the friends' emotional disposition influence me though, they felt bad so I felt bad. Curious, how did it go down with Alex?
Buddhagames's picture
Idk man... what if you offer
Idk man... what if you offer to drive over. Fuck it, say your heading down to where she lives...

Oh you could also do that shit where you offer her a cuople different options, she'll feeel pressure to choose AT LEAST one of them, simply because you're giving her a bunch.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
That's where the work could
That's where the work could have started: Her: I won't be able to amek it to toronto today I'm sorry :( but let's reschedule for sometime next weekend?

From there- keep asking questions and be persistent, because she'll dance around the issue for a bit but in not that long of a period of time you'll get to the real deal and then can choose how to approach the situation... Offer her options, figure out what's REALLY behind her not being able to make it and then deal with THAT issue...

ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE

lmao

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

buddhagames wrote:That's
buddhagames wrote:
That's where the work could have started: Her: I won't be able to amek it to toronto today I'm sorry :( but let's reschedule for sometime next weekend?

From there- keep asking questions and be persistent, because she'll dance around the issue for a bit but in not that long of a period of time you'll get to the real deal and then can choose how to approach the situation... Offer her options, figure out what's REALLY behind her not being able to make it and then deal with THAT issue...

ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE

lmao

Ya alot of times I dont push the logistics when girls tell me they cant meetup/come home with me because I think it looks desperate. It can also put you in a bad headspace, where youre screening for opportunities instead of acting through your intent.
Buddhagames's picture
Yup and I've give advice in
Yup and I've give advice in both directions. I think it depends. Like last night for example, I knew if I didn't meet up with her I would never see her, so I was like, "Fuck it, I'ma push and just try as hard as I can to get this" but then with other girls, you gotta play the long bet...

I think, in the end, knowing how to deal with both situations is best and as long as you're coming from the right headspace, it'll all be good.

But yeah dude, I totally get what you're saying.

buddhagames wrote:Yup and
buddhagames wrote:
Yup and I've give advice in both directions. I think it depends. Like last night for example, I knew if I didn't meet up with her I would never see her, so I was like, "Fuck it, I'ma push and just try as hard as I can to get this" but then with other girls, you gotta play the long bet...
I think, in the end, knowing how to deal with both situations is best and as long as you're coming from the right headspace, it'll all be good.
But yeah dude, I totally get what you're saying.

Yep that's key. There are SO many times I've gotten laid/had a great experience with a girl 'cuz I basically took that extra step. Banged some BEAUTIFUL women that way. It was those times I had my doubts, or I was tired, or I was doing something else.. and the opportunity came up to hang out, and I just decided "Fuck it. I'm going to give it the best shot possible. I'm at least going to TRY."

Boom. That's all it took

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information