Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Set up the d2 for tomorrow. I got this girls number daygaming 2 days ago, chased her down for a half a block. She's hot, a solid 8 if not a little over. I've been getting a ton of flakes recently and so what I'm looking for here is aspects of my texting that my elicit flakeyness, we'll see whether or not she actually does flake tomorrow.

Me: Thanks for the fashion tips alysha ;), was good meeting you - Alex

Her: Haha. Did I actually give you any tips? I mainly just told you that you look like a bee

Her: Where did you even come from. You sort of descended on me from out of nowhere

Me: I materialized out of nothing, in pursuit of your fashion sense

Her: Bright colours do attract bees don't they/ Hahaha. [she remarked that my clothing made me look like a bumble bee]

Me: Nope cute girls do :p

Her: Do you just say hello to every single cute girl you see then

Me: Just the ones with bright colours

Her: It's actually cool that you did that. I saw someone a while ago and I should've stopped him and said hello. I didn't though

Me: Regrets ruin my daay, glaid i said hello to you :)

Her: :)

Her: I'm glad you said hi. Seriously you're the only normal guy that I've talked to since I've been here. Ahahahahaha

Her: Well you seemed pretty decent...I only just met you. Maybe you're a psycho like the rest.

Me: Haha not a psycho girl, psychos cant materialize out of nothing

Her: Hahaha ok

Me: Gonna crash, got work at 630, ill give you a shout soon hun

Her: Ok. Night.

Me: [2 days later/today] Whatsup, free tomorrow at 8?

Her: What's happening tomorrow at 8?

Me: Me and you doing shots at the sake bar

Her: Haha. Sure.

Me: :). Its right at bathurst and bloor, wanna jsut meet me there for 8?

Her: Sure

Me: Awesome ill see you then

It may just be me thinking about I felt a little flip in the buyer/seller dynamic since I texted her back today, lmk if you notice that. Other then taht I felt good about it, any tips? I have a tendency to get uncomfortable with teh back and forth and go for the meetup too abruptly, lmk if you notice taht here too.
So is this.. today? Yes you
So is this.. today? Yes you were abrupt but they CAN work like I just mentioned in another thread. You want to send her random funny stuff leading up to the date that's not "date-ish", just pure value-giving. E.g. make a funny comment about something you saw today. Not as a question or needing a response, just something random that's awesome.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Yup the meetup stuff was
Yup the meetup stuff was today. And riiiiiight, I understand what you're saying. I like that more to be honest, because you can shoot the shit without having to feel like its setting something up (ie. not joking around as a technique to seed the date) ...you just offer value through your authentic humour, interests, whatever, and then when you want to you establish the date. It seems to resonate more with RSD fundamentals, which I like more too, I'd hate for text-game to be a reversion to routine/technique based outer game without the underlying inner game foundation.

Sometimes when I look at texts with my buddies they are an oscillation between random text-exchange for the sake of it, which is basically sending eachother funny or interesting shit we randomly think of or notice, and blunt/to-the-point meetup oriented texts. I feel like this is what texting looks like when value is assumed on both sides.
So this is the girl that left
So this is the girl that left my house after I escalated on her after our d2. Check the rest of my final straw attempt for a meetup.

Me: How you enjoying this lovely day

Her: It's pretty nice. How are you?

Me: Awesome, just got in from an afternoon of sun basking and strolling

Her: Nice

Me: Yup, vitamin d reservoirs are on blast right now, what are your plans like tomorrow

Her: Not sure yet.

Me: I had fun grabbing drinks on thursday, how does an afternoon beer sound tomorrow?

Her: Did you actually have fun? Even after me leaving and all of that?

Me: Ofcourse i did, you had to bounce and i had to work early, no judgements there...definitely enjoyed doing sake shots with you

Her: Do you understand why I left.

Me: I understand, and id understand if youre uncomfortable meeting up again

Her: Yeah I'm not comfortable meeting up again. Thanks for the offer.
Sick-Cunt's picture
What happened on the day 2?
What happened on the day 2?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Falc wrote: Her: Did you
Falc wrote:

Her: Did you actually have fun? Even after me leaving and all of that?
Me: Ofcourse i did, you had to bounce and i had to work early, no judgements there...definitely enjoyed doing sake shots with you
Her: Do you understand why I left.
Me: I understand, and id understand if youre uncomfortable meeting up again
Her: Yeah I'm not comfortable meeting up again. Thanks for the offer.

This is her using great text game to set up a trap for you mang. When a girl says "did you actually have fun? even after me leaving and all that?" Watch out..

I understand, and id understand if you're uncomfortable meeting up again. Please put your penis in my mouth and shoot me, kthxbai.

Do not ever say that to a girl. This girl was wide open to having you interpret things in a way beneficial to you. Instead you just followed along with her, she opened up a big thick harry potter book, you dangled your dong in it, and she snapped it closed. On your dong

Derp.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

What could he have said to
What could he have said to salvage that situation Manwhore?
Probably nothing at this
Probably nothing at this point. It shouldn't have gotten as far as it did. He could claim temporary insanity, tell her his dog died and he felt shitty and he just wanted someone to hold, and rape. Actually something to that effect would totally probably work, no joke.

Falc's issue lies in his handling of his own emotional state when he's with a girl- not every time, he can manage a good time, it's the bad times that sink him. I don't see the field report anywhere tho so I can't really speak to what happened.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, tough one to salvage
Yeah, tough one to salvage here. Coulda been salvaged if falc had come forward FIRST and just been like, "Yo, I know i made you uncomfortable last time. it's cool, just had a tough time, what with my dog dieing. We were real close. Anyway- let's catch up next week and grab some coffee"

if he had said soemthin like that without any prompting from her- it coulda easily been saved. Don't let her bait you into that shit. You knew what was up. She knew what was up. Ignoring it is what killed you.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Thanks guys. The FR was in
Thanks guys. The FR was in thread about how I hate d2s. Basically I was trying out the "empathy" card to see if it would work, it looked like she was getting stand offish with the whole cocky funny thing, but clearly I did it wrong. Like buddha said, may have been good to address the issue explicitly but I had to do it without falling into her frame, like MW said.

In short though, what happened with the d2 is I was just really underslept and not feeling it, so I brought the girl home and tried to escalate anyways and freaked her out. I dunno if youve heard that baby tiger/full grown tiger analogy from jeffy, was definitely the baby tiger that night.
Ok ya it makes sense this
Ok ya it makes sense this would be the girl from that lr, lol!

State management, baby.