Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
For some reason it feels better to upload this shit on here rather than RSD Main forum; also i couldn't be bothered to type my experiences cause it's in my journal anyway, it's all pretty impromptu and maybe not as detailed as i would like.

Tell me what you think

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rI6HjmkOiV
Redo this. Speak louder and
Redo this. Speak louder and clearer. Project your voice. like a boss.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
Manwhore wrote:Redo this.
Manwhore wrote:
Redo this. Speak louder and clearer. Project your voice. like a boss.

Good point - at times i can mumble a lot and slur my words cause i'm too chilled out and get it from my dad, but i can see why charisma is something i consistently need to implement into day to day life.

For example, Tony Robbins is a fuckin beast when he talks.
Yep. I developed my training
Yep. I developed my training on exactly those areas. Charisma and then sexual/sensual communication. One's loud, the other's subtle emotional transference.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
I'm loud as fuck, pretty
I'm loud as fuck, pretty charasmatic. Really need to work on that second element though. I'm like a charasmatic chode, if that's even possible. I like that breakdown though, was really clear.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
Often i get lazy and forget
Often i get lazy and forget to monitor my behavior but i can see why this could give someone the wrong impression if they meet me for the first time - they might think "wow, this dude's a pushover, too laid back about shit" i've been tested like that before.

Definitely need to be more self-correcting for now on; i don't do that Roger love shit for nothin lol
Buddhagames's picture
yeah man, everyone has really
yeah man, everyone has really awesome qualities, naturally, and then some that we need to work on and then even the one's that we have naturally, a lot of the times need to be more calibrated and honed in more.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
Great replies, it's shown me
Great replies, it's shown me a new sticking point which i didn't know i had.

This is why i prefer posting here rather than the Forums, a lot more one-on-one no bullshit advice.
krispy's picture
if you guys are looking to
if you guys are looking to improve your vocality I know that manwhore said he used roger loves vocal power. I used it after he recommended it and it helped a lot. kinda makes you have to be more conscious of your words as well which is an added bonus.
Ya I put my students thru a
Ya I put my students thru a HUGE vocal training regimen. It's literally like.. 60% of the game they need/use.