Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
Ok this chick goes to school next to my office. I have seen her a couple of times before but couldn't meet her. Eventually I approached her on the street, spoke a bit and got her number. The interaction wasn't that much solid because it was raining and I didn't wanna be seen by my colleagues while I was chatting with an 18 years old. After that I texted her;

Hey girl its hkmt, save the number you will need it for coffee date, possibly mocha...

She hasn't responded yet. What should be my next text? In order to give you some idea; she always wears really sexy clothes (often times tight leggings), she has a weird hairstyle , she loves accessories (when I met her she had 2 necklaces and 3 rings). I need to catch the attention. Any creative help would be much appreciated...
Your friends hate on you
Your friends hate on you liking 18 yr olds? What do you do mang

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Just try hkmt. Your 1st text
Just try hkmt. Your 1st text didnt necessarily need to be replied to. Try again with something good. You can post your idea here if anything.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Andre (not verified)
lol, maybe try this "Get
lol, maybe try this

"Get graffiti so we can spray paint your principal's office on my next lunch break; i just got done watching Rebel without a cause :)"
what about this; Hello
what about this;

Hello pumpkin! I feel your accessories give you great chance to become the Duchess of the Rings. Lets grab some sprays, rob six rings from a jewellery store for your remaining fingers and make some graffiti on the shop's wall at the end. Shh don't blame me, just watched austin powers...
Sick-Cunt's picture
There you go being extra
There you go being extra gamey again. It just don't sound natural. Andre's idea was great. Yours could probably be too with some tweaks.

This was the only part that I think was good 'Lets grab some sprays, rob six rings from a jewellery store for your remaining fingers and make some graffiti on the shop's wall at the end.' but it won't be good if you send only that. Andre's text was good because it had that idea + it had some realness in it (the lunch break thing) and made a logical reason to say that (like if you just randomly text a girl 'lets go kill someone' she would probably be like wtf unless you have a logical reason for acting that way).

How about this text; You like
How about this text;

You like accessories right? Let's rob a jewellery store, make graffities to the shops wall at the end if we manage to survive we can grab a coffee at starbucks to celebrate it this weekend...

Any thoughts about this text?
Here is the convo; Me: hey
Here is the convo;

Me: hey girl its Hkmt's number. Save it you will need it for the coffee date, possibly mocha.
Me: you like accessories right? Let's rob a jewellery store, draw graffiti on the walls and if we manage to survive we will grab a coffee at starbucks.

No response so far. It was last week since then I've been super busy, couldn't even think about it. What should I text next though? Unfortunately these kind of situations make me running out of things to say...
Sick-Cunt's picture
Andre's text was better lol.
Andre's text was better lol. Any reengage text would do I suppose

can anyone give me an example
can anyone give me an example of a reengaging text that is suitable for this situation? This is the most frustrating thing for me. MY fuckin brain just goes empty...
Sick-Cunt's picture
Hey lets rob a bank Not
Hey lets rob a bank

Not serious....maybe serious

Try anything, aslong as not gamey.

I get this problem too, when I do I just do something fun or watch tv and then an idea hits me

any other alternative?
any other alternative?