Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
met this chick yesterday at the club. the interaction seemed to be pretty solid, so the following texts. but now i'm kinda stuck.

me: what up troublemaker
her: everything's good but kinda tired, didn't slept that long :D how are you doing?
me: haha i do not feel that differen. was the whole day chilling in the sun drinkin coffee. the gang still at yours? (she had friends fom outta town over)
her: i chill at the chouch watchin tv the whole day :) no the girls left at 2 :(
me: get outa there in the sun. there are vitamins that are good for your hair! (joked the wole eveing about her hair who where kinda messy)
her: haha, there is no hope for my hair anymore :D i do not have a garden or a balcony :(
me: poor baby! let's meet up these days. i'm free at tuesday
she: (2hours later) i don't know yet, but i'll let you know. i should actually learn instead since i'm writing my finals next week ^^

(texts are translated from german into english.)

i would follow up with something like:
" lol, start living your life girl. finals are for losers"
but let me know what you are thinking
Ya go with something silly
Ya go with something silly about finals and say you are way better, etc.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
"When you're old and grey you
"When you're old and grey you don't wanna think about how much revision you've done, but you DO want to think about all your adventures. We're hanging out, finals can wait :) "
Sick-Cunt's picture
Andre wrote:"When you're old
Andre wrote:
"When you're old and grey you don't wanna think about how much revision you've done, but you DO want to think about all your adventures. We're hanging out, finals can wait :) "

I like this

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Andre wrote:"When you're old
Andre wrote:

Ya that's hot

Always a fan of those strong ending statements.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

yap, read this a little too
damned, read this a little too late. this would have been golden!
shot this instead:

me: hahaha start living your life young woman. finals can wait till next week so you do not have to bother about that on tuesday

no reply till yet.
Andre (not verified)
MrCreepGuy wrote:damned, read
MrCreepGuy wrote:
shot this instead:

me: hahaha start living your life young woman. finals can wait till next week so you do not have to bother about that on tuesday

no reply till yet.

yh, what i didn't like about that text is that it gives her too much wriggle room to get out of it - the other one actually helps her visualize herself as an old woman thinking about how much time she wasted not being with cool guys (sucking cock).
Andre wrote:MrCreepGuy
Andre wrote:
MrCreepGuy wrote:
shot this instead:

no reply till yet.

yh, what i didn't like about that text is that it gives her too much wriggle room to get out of it - the other one actually helps her visualize herself as an old woman thinking about how much time she wasted not being with cool guys (sucking cock).

ya you're totally right on that.
still no reply, hahaha guess she must have forgotten how cool i am. silly girl -.-