Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Sick-Cunt's picture
Felt like making a field report since I found it funny.

So small class party thing at my house. Parents own a hotel. Hotel is full of cute american girls. Invite them to party, they are my goals for the night.

People reach. The girl I posted about (that gave me lmr) was there and all over me and keeps saying she will miss me and shit. 0 fucks given about her right now though, and im leaving her for my friend when we comes with my other friend (these two guys are naturals, 1 used to be my wing, other is like my best friend) (also he has known her longer and always hits on her when she is around).

So they reach, they say they are ready and prepared to fuck tonigt. friends first thing to do is go talk to the lmr girl (which I knew was going to happen). I read a great post on rsd from trojan about dealing with other guys. I needed it since I usually suck at that.

So just for lulz im fucking with the girl whike my friend is there. Its funny how I used to think he is a pro with girls and that I cant even talk to the girl he talks to since he has all her attention. So im like why are you ignoring me to the girl and shes like noo ur ignoring me and starts saying again how she will miss me and shit (with my friend still behind her, she moved from beside him to talk to me. Later in the night shes even
texting me shit like where r u asshole. But anyway me and him are cool, its funny shit, i lent him my deodorant a bit after because he forgot if he put lol.

My next friend is trying to fuck a girl from my class with a great ass. So still waiting for these american girls and another girl reaches. So I go up to her hug her and she tells me her name, i had to go do somethung thoug so didnt talk.

Come back and some short cunt is talking to her but she keeps looking at me instead of focusing on him so i know its on. After a while he ejects and i go. We talk for a while she keeps telling me her personal shit and i have to go do something again (since its at my house, oh and we had a pool party in the morning so some girl took my house keys home by accident). When i come back the short guy is with her again. One fear Ihad was taking a girl away from a guy i dont know (dont want to get into a figt, this guy looked like a thug and was drinking, idont drink). I was close by talking to my friend wno wanted to fuck the girl from my class (the girl had to go home and he says she kept stopping his advances). The guy tells her something and shes like wtf and moves quickly and crashes into me (pretty hard to do unless on purpose). So im like enoug of this shit. Grab her by the hand and tell her lets go.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Sick-Cunt's picture
Im lauging in my mind as shes
Im lauging in my mind as shes like byee and waves to the guy as I drag her away, leaving the short guy sitting there alone mumbling i was just kidding or some shit. So until the american girls reach i cant lose this girl, drag her everywhere i go now. Friend keeps whispering to me (in for threesome) and (u going to fuck her?) to me since the girl he was going to fuck left. I see black guys coming to the party so i take her far from there to a dark pier (dont want a black guy stealing my girl). We are talking, im getting physical and we start dancing and shit while she sings 'you belong with me'. Go for the makeout shes like noo we cant. I treat it like nothing and we are still physical and stuff. Her friend reaches out of nowhere and is like we have to go (and thats her ride home). Im thinking fuckkkk. We are heading back to the party, this time she grabs my hand and interlocks fingers as we walk back. Reach back and theres pretty much nobody left at the party (which is why people are leaving, even the drinks were done). Go to check about the american girls (they reached back to my house sometime when i was on the pier). They say yea sure then the woman incharge of them reaches and says they cant go because they have to get up early and other bs. So there going to leave, i tell the girl come with me i need to show u something quick. Shes like i cant do this rigt now. the girl gives me her number and kisses me, says i hope i see u again. Pull her back as she is walking away, kiss her again. Me, my best friend and my other friend with lmr girl are the only ones left. Lmr girl leaves (as were packing up), didnt see my friend even kiss her but hopefully he atleast got that (expected him to fuck her, now i see i cant think he is on a other level with girks compared to me). 3 of us go home and text eachother 'lets just fap brah lol'

I think you would get more
I think you would get more responses if you put some paragraphs in so its a little easier to read.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea your right. Fixed it
Yea your right. Fixed it abit. I would make it better but its so hard to do on a fucking tablet.

More aggressive and
More aggressive and unthinking in your escalation. The same reason you hesitate to talk to a girl when another guy is talking to her is the same reason why she resists your feeble attempts at her pussy. Just the way it goes man.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Manwhore wrote:More
Manwhore wrote:
More aggressive and unthinking in your escalation. The same reason you hesitate to talk to a girl when another guy is talking to her is the same reason why she resists your feeble attempts at her pussy. Just the way it goes man.

Yea I was noticing that. Will be more aggressive next time. I think I also fucked up the first make out attempt because i was in my head at the time and not feeling it. She kept having her head stuck to my chest so i was thinking about how i will move her back so i can kiss her

Ghettoguru's picture
"I see black guys coming to
"I see black guys coming to the party so i take her far from there to a dark pier"
That made me roll off my seat!
Yea.. that was pretty damn
Yea.. that was pretty damn hilarious.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Andre (not verified)
Ghettoguru wrote:"I see black
Ghettoguru wrote:
"I see black guys coming to the party so i take her far from there to a dark pier"
That made me roll off my seat!

that shit was so true - i'm black, and us niggas are prowling all the time
Lol!
Lol!