Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
This idea just sorta occured to me as a privacy measure. If some chick for whatever reason decides to google some text thats been sent to her then obviously there may be a little bit of an issue. If you gotta log in to see the stuff then i don't think google can spider it.

Thoughts?
Yep I've been thinking about
Yep I've been thinking about that issue for awhile now. I think I'm going to have some kind of robots.txt file created that doesn't scrape texts on the site. Should be pretty simple to implement.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, as I get into this more
Yeah, as I get into this more and more.... i'm actually getting VERY concerned for my privacy... It's why I took down some of my shit. I have been, and in like 5 months, will continue to be working for a very major company and I don't want anything on here to inhibit my abillity to "climb the ladder" if that's the direction I end up going.

Just sayin.

That being said... It's why I appreciate all of manwhore's efforts to make sure that we have the ability to unpublish stuff and enable us to have as much privacy as possible.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."