Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
me: hello shakenout,
take an adventure with me to the underworld where bob saget rules and we must fight off frog people

her: AHAHAHA done. Who doesn't love bob saget? and I have a great distaste for frogs, so i'm game.

When do we start?

me: first supplies will be needed. we cannot just attack the underworld without sufficient weapons at our disposal :p

her: k i've got half a pack of gum, lip balm, a shit ton of bobby pins and an umbrella in my backpack at the moment. I can also origami some ninja stars.
Lets hope you have some better weapons or else we're not going to last a second.

me: lol for real tho. id like to grab drinks with you. show you my turtle shell. and come up with sufficient supplies for our adventure

her: Ahahaha only if your names Raphael and you know martial arts and love pizza.

me: please...you think i dare enter the underworld without martial arts training. ur gonna need a crash course on weapon yielding, martial arts and sandwich making.....i get hungry

her: I make a fantastic sandwiches, my forte is the bagel sandwich and let me tell you its an honest to god spiritual experience. I can wield (probably very poorly) a fencing sword because i took lessons for 6 months... like a baus

im not really sure where to go from here, should i push for a meet up again or continue joking around
You did quite well mang.. I
You did quite well mang.. I thought your segue to a real date was a bit clumsy but it went over well, and you were quite flexible and unique with the routine-style texts you were working with.

She's given you several ins. I'd go with a text about her making/bringing you your sandwich and to be quick about it. And if it tastes good you n her will head to a bar where you will smash her at pool.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

i like how its relating in a
i like how its relating in a man to a woman frame and im allowing her to come on a date with me instead of asking for one. good stuff!

anyways went with this:
alright well for starters you're gonna have to make and bring me a taster sandwich in which you will be evaluated on you're sandwich making skills. you better be quick about it! then, if and only if it tastes good, i will take you to a local bar and proceed to smash you at pool.

ill check back in with the reply
just read that over. probably
just read that over. probably should have worded the be quick about it part better