Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
I met this girl at the mall, talked to her for like 15 mins, got her out to my car and tried to escalate, but she said she had to go. She has no phone so I'm facebook chatting her.

Me: Hello pumpkinbutt did you make it home ok?

Her: yeah

Her: why did you call me a pumkinbutt?

Me: I think it's a good nickname for you

her: why

Me: are you in school?

Her: yep

Me: you're supposed to be paying attention lol

Me: Lets chill out sometime, catch a movie

her: im at lunch.but its about to be over so ill hit you up after schools out.cool

me: that's cool, I was about to take a nap, I was up til like 2am

her: WHY

me: I saw the avengers really late but ill ttyl

I'm thinking I need to be more playful.
Buddhagames's picture
hahaha wtf is up with this
hahaha wtf is up with this girl and the "Why" questions. She seems weird, man. Like honestly, sometimes I think it's the girls that are socially weird and not the dudes. Pretty rare, but sometimes it's true.

To respond with "why" like 4 times in a row is not socially normal, I don't care what her headspace is or wtvr. I'm thinking yeah, you could be more playful, but this girl is weird bro.

Just sayin.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Probably, she's cute though.
Probably, she's cute though. Like she got kicked out of school and goes to a school where people that get kicked out go to.

Thanks for the feedback I think you're right, she's a little weird.

she deleted me off of facebook, so nevermind about this one lol.
Buddhagames's picture
haha I KNEW IT- bitch has got
haha I KNEW IT- bitch has got issues

You could tell she has issues with authority.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

buddhagames wrote:haha I KNEW
buddhagames wrote:
haha I KNEW IT- bitch has got issues

You could tell she has issues with authority.

Hahahah do the playful bank robbery roleplay on that itch
Buddhagames's picture
Nah, girl like this just
Nah, girl like this just wants to be shit on so badly. I swear to god, if you ever met this girl in person I would treat her like absolute trash and she would LOVE it.

I bet she's into some crazy kinky sex.

imo some girls act fatarded
imo some girls act fatarded as a way to get a guy to leave her alone. She probably DOES have a phone too. I'm guessing she's about 16 years old as well?
Me: I think it's a good

PWNED. That was hilarious I guffaw'd. Your next text is where you beefed it, not too bad but you could have done it a bit stronger. Was there anything else after her "WHY" text? I think this is probably still on.

You probably should have ridden out the tension, see if she responded, then if she didn't come up with something good later. You really nailed her.. like that was completely fuckworthy and boss daddy style.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:Me: I think
Manwhore wrote:

PWNED. That was hilarious I guffaw'd. Your next text is where you beefed it, not too bad but you could have done it a bit stronger. Was there anything else after her "WHY" text? I think this is probably still on.

You probably should have ridden out the tension, see if she responded, then if she didn't come up with something good later. You really nailed her.. like that was completely fuckworthy and boss daddy style.

It wasn't a text. The convo was over facebook. Then she unfriended him.
It doesnt matter, mechanics
It doesnt matter, mechanics are still the same.. facebook or text.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

I know. So I guess it doesn't
I know. So I guess it doesn't matter she unfriended him?
That particular event
That particular event unfolded after the portion of the text I highlighted

Amazing wrote:imo some girls
Amazing wrote:
imo some girls act fatarded as a way to get a guy to leave her alone. She probably DOES have a phone too. I'm guessing she's about 16 years old as well?

Nope she doesn't have a phone. She lives in the ghetto, she talked to her old coworker and told him she has no phone, and the whole reason she went to the mall was to log onto facebook in a store since she doesn't have a phone.

She's the one that suggested I add her on facebook in the store, she wasn't trying to get rid of me, trust me. We walked there together.
Manwhore wrote:Me: I think
Manwhore wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome. That was me just being normal imo. Good to hear I do some stuff right. Nothing after the "why" text, what I put is the exact conversation.

Ok I'll try to ride out tension then.

This girl has a bf also, maybe why she deleted me. I don't know lol.
Ya I think you're still game
Ya I think you're still game on.