Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
17 replies [Last post]
Met this chick in the club. Couldn't spend enough time as I had to leave so I got her number. Have been texting back and forth. At the beginning It was so much of a chode convo because when I was playful she was like whoahh slow down... Eventually managed to make it a bit sexual but don't really know where to move from here...

Blah blah blah...
me: are you one of these girls who exchange numbers with everyone. I don't like it.
Her: I don't exchange. I only ger asked for mine
Me: number distributer. Yukk I should punish you for that
Her: each to their own. Can't help the attention I get
Me: I'm sure you get a lot of attention from Kingston chavs ;)
Her: great way to describe yourself eh? But it is how I fund my drinking
Her: to give out my number at nights is nothing anyway
Me: yeah banker chav with a masters degree. Uhmm wait a second its quite creative actually. Funding drinks with numbers, well I know a place where you yan get a variety of them for free.
Her: best place is swansea
Her: oh and camden
Her: croydon
Me: croydon?? Oggghh. Before I moved to Kingston I was living in central London it was sweet. I hate kingston but I found a bar which is kinda cool, covers up a bit ( I'm talking about a bar in my apartment but she is not aware of that yet)
Her: nah I'm loving Kingston, croydon and good old London town but it is easior to reek havoc in towns further out - heading to blackpool shortly
Me: you are hardcore!! Beign spontaneous and hardcore might do..
Her: I prefer the term playa and what do you mean by might do?
Me: player so you randomly hook up guys and rape them
Her: its only rape when it is not consentual :p
Me: you are horny+spontaneous and hardcore. Yeah you are doable
Her: sorry but who is the one that gets laid and who is the one texting a girl telling her he knows so much about her when he really knows fuck all!
Me: yeah that's better don't sell yourself short. Respect me I'm very shy. Getting laid. What is that?
Her: you aint shy
Me: what is getting laid? No def. on the dictionary
Her: sleeping with someone
Me: aha! I've seen some award winning movies about it. Haven't experienced it though
Her: right...
Me: is it fun? I will sign up for the sexacademy in order to learn it. I heard it is really havoc you should join...

It was yesterday and no response so far. Having thought about her texts she is a bit chavy and def. a dumb. But she is hot though. She was reacting well in general but she went silent afterwards. Where should I take the convo from here?
Sick-Cunt's picture
I dont think a girl that you
I dont think a girl that you havent fucked yet would be that comfortable coming over if you say directly that you want sex. I could be wrong though. I think you started bad but got better by the end.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Well I didn't say that I want
Well I didn't say that I want sex... I was just taking the piss as she said she likes havoc. I was cracking up while writing these texts she should have felt it. However I totally agree I started proper chode but made it better later on...
Me: Yo elite lady. Rolling to
Me: Yo elite lady. Rolling to a pub this eve, you should join and we will compete on getting free drinks from people for our numbers. At the end of the night the winner will have the power to dare other to do anything (I wrote it because she told me that she gave her number 2 other people on the night we met to fund her drinks and stuff. Don't worry I didn't buy her anything)
Her: oh well, you have time , I have a big fair ground set up at uni and a summer to attend too, plenty of meat here thanks!
Her: you have a good time

I'm planning to say something like: good, in terms of being cool and not selling yourself short, yOu are almost there. Attend your fair, have fun and if you are gonna be a good girl maybe one day you will get another chance to meet me. But be selective though, having certain standarts is always good ;)
Me: Yo elite lady. Rolling to
Me: Yo elite lady. Rolling to a pub this eve, you should join and we will compete on getting free drinks from people for our numbers. At the end of the night the winner will have the power to dare other to do anything (I wrote it because she told me that she gave her number 2 other people on the night we met to fund her drinks and stuff. Don't worry I didn't buy her anything)
Her: oh well, you have time , I have a big fair ground set up at uni and a summer to attend too, plenty of meat here thanks!
Her: you have a good time

I'm planning to say something like: good, in terms of being cool and not selling yourself short, yOu are almost there. Attend your fair, have fun and if you are gonna be a good girl maybe one day you will get another chance to meet me. But be selective though, having certain standarts is always good ;)

Any thoughts??
Sick-Cunt's picture
I just saw something. Maybe
I just saw something. Maybe when she had said right... Was a sign that you should go back to being real instead of still playing around on that topic. Just a thought.

I dont like being nice to girls that flake. Usually send some dumb mean shit.

Ya sick-dick has it right.
Ya sick-dick has it right. Make it a bit more real with this girl. In fact be a little more vulnerable. She's projecting signs at you pretty hard. Tell her you want to see her [dammit!]

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Me: good, in terms of being
Me: good, in terms of being cool and not selling yourself short, you are getting there. Attend your fair, have fun and if you are gonna be a good girl, you will get another chance to meet me. But be selective though, having certain standarts is always good.
Her: I have fun, I'm good, don't think I want another chance and I have standarts hence I haven't met you :p
Me: oh come on. Have some mercy to yourself. Being a number distributer is kinda gross but I could have taught you certain qualities. I accept you are not on my standarts but don't underestimate yourself. At the end everyone makes miskates.
Her I'm fucked so shhh

This convo happened in 20 min. Obviously she didn't get drunk suddenly.in my opinion she just run out of things to say. She shit tested me a lot and also she tried fuck up with me a lot. However whenever she tries it she is fucked up with my responses.I still have the power but don't know how to calibrate at this point. Any suggestions??
Youre too focused on power,
Youre too focused on power, mang. Got to chill out a bit.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Sick-Cunt's picture
Manwhore wrote:Youre too
Manwhore wrote:
Youre too focused on power, mang. Got to chill out a bit.

Theese. In the way I read it, it seemed like your borderline butthurt and keep switching everything aroundand trying to convince her that ur the one of higher value. It seems to have started going that direction because it was almost like you were saying she is slutty so her defences got up.

Ok I guess I need to learn
Ok I guess I need to learn one thing. Once a girl texts me something negative and insulting (in that case she says that she has dick abundancy :), she has standarts that's why she doesn't meet me) what would be the ideal answer. I thought the best way would be to misinterpret things and flip around the situation. So I took the sentence where she says she has standarts, misinterpret it as she meant she is lower then my standarts, she believes she doesn't deserve me and play with it. If its the wrong attitude, how would you cope with that case?
Sick-Cunt's picture
hkmt wrote:Ok I guess I need
hkmt wrote:
Ok I guess I need to learn one thing. Once a girl texts me something negative and insulting (in that case she says that she has dick abundancy :), she has standarts that's why she doesn't meet me) what would be the ideal answer. I thought the best way would be to misinterpret things and flip around the situation. So I took the sentence where she says she has standarts, misinterpret it as she meant she is lower then my standarts, she believes she doesn't deserve me and play with it. If its the wrong attitude, how would you cope with that case?

Well everything after the 1st text just kept making it worse. Like the people above said it sounds too gamey and incongruent. Its also like push, push, push. You keep insulting her. Feel lazy to think what to say to the last answer since the mistake started way earlier. I wouldnt buy into her negative frame though, would probably completely ignore what she said

The real issue is you've got
The real issue is you've got a TON of ego in your texts mang. Got to let that go.

Buddhagames's picture
Ooo just did my first
Ooo just did my first isolation tank meditation. Pretty cool stuff. It's basically the same as meditating but I was able to pay far more attention to my body and really do a full body scan and focus on areas of specific tension cause you're basically weightless and so you REALLY notice the places that are tensing up. It's not some crazy thing or wtvr, but it's certainly something worth adding into your life on occassion.

Anyway- I agree with manwhore here. You could see it in that other conversation you had. When you were trying to qualify her so hard, it comes across kinda like an ego trip. In that conversation "being real" was the issue, same thing here. I have the same issue sometimes. No worries. Just be aware of it.

So I'm going to tell you what I have issues with cause I think it applies to you as well. Basically, we hear stuff like, "okay, you gotta qualify the girl" or "You gotta be playful" or "you gotta neg the girl" ... and all of that is true, but we sorta take it outta context and totally abuse it. The key is to make it NORMAL. That's the art in all of this. Is taking those concepts and wrapping them up in some nice wrapping paper with a neat little bow on top.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
You know what i mean though?
You know what i mean though? like, for the most part, girls are completely retarded lmao. Like if you go up to a girl and you're just like, "Okay, what can you offer me" they're gonna be like, "yo... the fuck?"

all this stuff is general principles, that's the science, understanidng which principles will produce the right results, but the art is in taking those principles and applying them in a normal and uniquely awesome way.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Dude that's my problem. I
Dude that's my problem. I still don't know how to use the principles in a natural way... Sometimes I don't use them send an absolute needy texts and sometimes I overexaggerate them. Don't which steps should I take to make it natural. Pffss I'm confused
krispy's picture
I dont wanna brow beat you
I dont wanna brow beat you too hard but one thing i FELT when reading your texts was kind of a disdain toward the girl on your behalf. Like you kinda were too challenging. Chill the fuck out man! :)
krispy's picture
also i'd probably write off
also i'd probably write off fucking this girl. The dynamic is too messed up now. Probs be best to leave it, but you could just keep pushing the envelope as practice i guess