Pickup Coaching
-->
20 replies [Last post]
blah blah blah already have reply
bump
bump
Sick-Cunt's picture
I probably wouldnt answer
I probably wouldnt answer her. Just meet up with her tomorrow and game her. You would probably have to separate her from the group though.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Cheers mate. Any analysis on
Cheers mate. Any analysis on the relationship between the two of us though just from this?

I got another one saying:
her: You didn't say why it'd be interesting?!

Just wanna see if anything can be gauged from this..
Sick-Cunt's picture
It seems like friend to
It seems like friend to friend communication but she seems invested since she is curious. You can probably fix that tonight when you guys go out. If you let her know it will break the tension and it will be boring. Use that tension to your advantage when you see eachother (dont even have to talk much, a look like you know something she dont would be hilarious and good for tension increasing).

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

What exactly are you trying
What exactly are you trying to gauge mang. If you should attempt to make a move because we tell you she likes you and it's safe??

That's not the way of it, son! You need to always be doing your thing. You CREATE sexual scenarios, you don't wait for them or play it safe.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:What exactly
Manwhore wrote:
What exactly are you trying to gauge mang. If you should attempt to make a move because we tell you she likes you and it's safe??

That's not the way of it, son! You need to always be doing your thing. You CREATE sexual scenarios, you don't wait for them or play it safe.

Okay. Suppose i will see how it goes tonight then. Cheers.
PepsiMax wrote:Okay. Suppose
PepsiMax wrote:
Okay. Suppose i will see how it goes tonight then. Cheers.

So how'd it go mang.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Failed. This chick had got
Thoughts?
I'm reading between the lines
I'm reading between the lines and thinking that she just said that to get you off of her. E.g. she didn't want to make out with her friend. You have to understand.. girls ALWAYS have male orbiters. She can pull one out at the drop of a hat and tell guys that are annoying her she's got a bf. Focus on your game and projecting the right kind of vibe and you'll get less and less boyfriend objections.

How old are you mang? What's your story. What kind of successes have you had with chicks.

Manwhore wrote:I'm reading
Manwhore wrote:
I'm reading between the lines and thinking that she just said that to get you off of her. E.g. she didn't want to make out with her friend. You have to understand.. girls ALWAYS have male orbiters. She can pull one out at the drop of a hat and tell guys that are annoying her she's got a bf. Focus on your game and projecting the right kind of vibe and you'll get less and less boyfriend objections.

How old are you mang? What's your story. What kind of successes have you had with chicks.

I'm not sure thats entirely plausible because me and this chick are pretty close - would seem sort of silly for her to lie about something like that when it could be so easily found out to be false. Plus, if she was into me isn't she shooting the interaction in the foot by telling me that.

I'm 20 years old. Im sociable, popular etc and pretty confident and all that stuff. My success with chicks is a bit complicated. I've posted about this problem on rsdnation before- I have a HUGE fear of clinginess. Like anxiety attack type stuff. Basically I got stalked by some chick when i was younger and thought i was gonna end up getting stabbed or killed or some shit by her friends/brother. Since then I've always ran at the slight sign of clinginess. I've spoke to this problem with several of my natural friends and several dudes over on rsd and of course i am repeatedly told its ridiculous and its all in my head. But just stuff like getting texts from girls saying stuff like "why are you ignoring me" starts me off because it links directly back into the emotion of the original girl. I've had weird chicks after me a few times more also.

So apart from that, i actually have pulled a decent amount of chicks. In terms of them telling me they like me etc. But i have never been able to materialize it either because of the aforementioned stuff or because something fucks up along the way. I'm a virgin and have made out with two girls. Of the girls I have had success with allot of them have been decent looking- like true stunners, not unattractive girls or anything like that.

I should probably point out here that if i was reading this i would start to think that i was one of those guys who posts on the forum and doesn't realize he's creepy or w/e but somehow thinks he is money. This is not the problem at all. My buddies used to ask me all the time why i never seemed to go for any chick or anything similar. I haven't got the "nice guy" personality or any sort of issue like that.

Although one thing i will mention is because of the clingyness thing i screen HARD for it. So even though you might be looking to meet a new chick in social circle or w/e and kick things off fairly quickly before the window closes, i can't because i hold back to try and avoid potential problems. This also actually happened with this chick when we first met- so i don't put my best self on the line and that sort of dampens that initial thing im guessing.

Reading this will probably sound pretty odd but if you have i appreciate it. This is a genuine issue i have and i think if i could work out the clingyness thing i could be well on my way to proper success. I have some absurd stories with the clingyness thing from turning down some of the hottest chicks i have ever seen in my life and all sorts of crap. Unfortunately this problem is so absurd that people don't understand it and just think its bizarre. Any help on this if you understand where i am coming from is of course appreciated.

Cheers
Buddhagames's picture
lmao-That's gnarly dude. I
lmao-That's gnarly dude. I mean, yeah, it is all in your head- but so are all of our insecurities.

Wait- so a girl started stalking you and the most you did with her is makeout?

JESUSSSSSS BRO- Just sayin.... YOu're going to be absolutely KILLLLLLER when you start bangin chicks lmao.

lol also- the funny part (well kinda funny- not tryna rag on your personal shit) is that the very fact that you screen so hard for non-clingy girls... probably is gonna make girls cling/want you even harder.. just part of the whole thing man.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha nah. It was some chick
irrelrvant
Clingy? Are you absolutely
Clingy? Are you absolutely retarded? You have the object of fantasy in your arms and you're worried about her getting clingy..

Yeah man, i know. Any advice
Yeah man, i know. Any advice on how to fix this though?
You need to reevaluate this
You need to reevaluate this fear. Youre trying to project it onto her like it was somehow HER fault but no its some fear of failure you have. Just about 2 weeks ago I fucked a girl I'd had a crush on for TWO YEARS. I stuck my dick in her like you would not believe.. I was so hard it was like being attached to a baseball bat. Felt good, bro

I don't understand what
I don't understand what you're saying at all. How is it not the chicks fault if she is some sort of needy/clingy psycho? I don't understand your advice here
I think he's saying your fear
I think he's saying your fear is not rational and 99.9% chance these girls will not be clingy, you just think they will.
Andre (not verified)
Yep, Manwhore's bang on the
Yep, Manwhore's bang on the money here; it's a success barrier thing.

You know how easy it should be to fuck these girls who are clamoring for your attention, but you won't go the whole way cause you're afraid of fucking up and want to preserve this 'girls come to me, and i don't come to them' attitude.

Plus, with good game follows 'clinginess' - substitute that word for 'attraction' and you'll see how it sounds much better.
He's saying the girls
He's saying the girls themselves might not be needy. Even if they have "needy" behaviors in another perception the behaviors could be labeled as "she really likes me" or something. The fear you have is irrational and your making yourself believe that the girls are needy and cockblock yourself.

I have a lot of problems with this myself. I'm somewhat normal and cool but cockblock the shit out of myself because of deep underlying scars and shit I've buried. I'm starting to regonize where the bullshit lies which is a start to fixing it but I have a rational fear of how deep that shit is fucking me up. Like in friendships, ltrs, business, family shit, etc.
Anyone else? I really don't
Anyone else? I really don't think its that...