Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Actually, kinda funny story with this one. She fucks other dudes and is well aware that I fuck other girls but we're super super close.

And last night I actually started to talk to her about pickup and that kinda stuff. Convo actually got pretty deep and I started to ask her some questions.I mentioned to her how girls seem to be attractive because of their looks and guys are attractive because of personality qualities that they possess and she goes, "YES OMG YOUR SO RIGHT"... and then I was like, "But I don't understand, like with a girl, I can point to a specific physical aspect of her and be like, 'that makes her hot' but how does it work with you guys?" and she's all, "I don't know, it's just kind of all bundled up together. Like i can't separate your looks from who you are"

Then she actually mentioned how she likes that I'm really funny but in a sort of natural way. She literally was like, "Yeah, like people who make like specific jokes to get other people to laugh just aren't funny, but you don't ever really crack jokes, you're just like funny..."

Oh- she then told me that the reason she likes me so much is in her words because, "You're just really interesting"... lmao. I would have appreciated, manly or attractive or something along those lines but I guess, I'm just "Interesting" haha

I found the whole conversation to be super super interesting. Cause I was really able to get a girls perspective on the whole thing. Especially, like the whole concept of what it is exactly that women find to be attractive.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yes that's interesting to
Yes that's interesting to actually have a girl say that. I've said for years that for women, guys are a full package. Their personality shines THRU their looks. So if a guy's a chode he's going to look like a chode to her.

And btw "interesting" is just girl code for "nice cock". She probably has a hard time being open with you about what she finds attractive. And if she was forced to think about it she probably realizes she'd start obsessing over you. Just their nature

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh and so probably the most
Oh and so probably the most common thing people say to me is, "You must have been quite a handful as a kid"... She said this at some point last night and I asked her what's up with that, cause a ton of people say that... and she just goes, "Idk... it's just like very obvious you don't give a shit what anyone thinks of what you say" .. It's kinda true though, like the most common people to say this to me are my professors, mostly the one's that I actually end up developing a good relationship with.

A little odd, cause I actually think this isn't true, but still interesting to hear all this from a girl.

Anyone else have these kinds of talks with girls? They are kinda enlightening in a way. I would love to have this kind of talk with a girl who ISN'T attracted to me. I think THAT would be way more interesting and a great learning experience. But it's difficult to have this kind of talk with a girl whose not down with you.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
One more thing- Just wanted
One more thing- Just wanted to mention that I have met girls who have a personality that just makes every dude want to fuck them. The difference is that these girls are physically very attractive to start. Particularly, the one I have in mind is a model but she also just has this personality that's just like really, "light"... Idk, that's the best way I have to describe it.

She doesn't have that bitch shield at all, it's all just fun and games with this girl and literally every dude I know wants to fuck her and there isn't a dude who knows her that doesn't mention her persoanlity when talking about her, despite the fact that she's also a model for one of the major new york agencies.

lmao haha dude monday/tuesday
lmao haha dude monday/tuesday this week I met up with the same chick. Monday was a social event, couldn't close due to logistics. Tuesday just a makeout. I tried to do her in the car but she just came from the gym and I think was self conscious about her sweaty forehead and stank. Oh well. Just a matter of time now.

Anyways both nights she called me interesting. The first night she said it more like wtf and the second night she said it super attracted.

But the thing is she was trying to be ambiguous about it but might as well have said I love you. Haha both were clear statements of interest on her part without really putting herself on the line. The first night she asked in a big group why alcohol changes you, obviously in a rhetorical manner, she was feeling happy due to booze and said it as a joke. I told her why in a super scientific and logical manner how alcohol affects the central nervous system. Would've been really weird except I found it pretty funny haha. The second time I forget what I said but I made some inappropriate joke that I also found hilarious

edit: Oh and I don't think girls want to know logically why they're attracted.. Its an emotional thing. Even if I ask girls I've been dating or been with a while what they found attractive about me they just said something that means my vibe/aura or they rationalize it to something specific I did that night. Like I've been told it was when I put my hand on their lower backs in a bar or when I helped a drunk person home... Obviously they don't find me attractive because I touched their lower backs or was nice to a friend. Those are just the rationalizations or effects of me being an awesome man that night.
Very interesting point Ice.
Very interesting point Ice. You projected your authority onto her. It's a HUGE trigger in a woman's reptilian brain. You need to stick your dick in her and release that tension that's been building inside her body since you did that. Her body chemistry is craving your cock

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

oh sure. I think topics on
oh sure. I think topics on dating and relationships and shit make for interesting conversation. Like I'll tell girls I like to meet girls at the gym or at the clubs. And they'll talk about dudes from their point of view and shit.
Amazing wrote:oh sure. I
Amazing wrote:
oh sure. I think topics on dating and relationships and shit make for interesting conversation. Like I'll tell girls I like to meet girls at the gym or at the clubs. And they'll talk about dudes from their point of view and shit.

No! Lol not like that holmes

Buddhagames's picture
Haha
Haha

Andre (not verified)
i still go through the whole
i still go through the whole balancing act of girls not knowing whether i'm "unique", "interesting" or plain "weird".

The time i knew girls had an emotional sixth sense for calculating what sort of guy you are, is when this chick i had only spoken on the phone to twice after a cold approach, and met up with, confided in me that i was one of her five most 'stable' people in her life at the time...she wasn't a messed up girl, a oxford graduate and all but i think if you've got full comfort with who you are moment-to-moment in life, a girl just gets sucked into your aura.

I loved her comment about 'natural' funniness as a way of your being opposed to 'calibrated' funniness, as if she's putting her finger on that sort of dude who needs the right sort of crowd for his one liners to work.