Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Pretty damn SWEET, right??

Just look at that sexy, intimate styling of the logo and backdrop ;) Quite loungish

More changes are coming but that was the BIG one! What do you guys think

The filtering mechanism is coming, and a cleaner font and post lay-out is in the works as well. Anything else you guys would like to see?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
So money. The lamp is super
So money.

The lamp is super sexy. The whole damn thing SCREAMS manwhore, lmao.

Like who else would make a forum with a nightshade lamp on top of a black diamond background with purple highlighting.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

;)I could tell you, but then
;)

I don't know if you guys know who Android is, but he designed the first logo (still up on main site) and this one as well. The lamp was actually his idea, I blew my top when he mentioned the possibility. I've been looking for a "branding" type logo for over a year now.. an intimate looking lampshade with a soft intimate glow was PERFECT.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

That argyle with the lamp
That argyle with the lamp just screams classy, kinda like a lounge feel good shit
pretty damn sweet for shure!
pretty damn sweet for shure! love the new design as well as the lamp!

one thing to mention.because i'm not allowed to surf the internets for pricate purposes at work, but thats the only time i have "time" to surf and read i have to customize the browser site to a smaller size because i'm sneaky. your site, compared to others is not adjusting itself to the browser site and i have to scroll back and forth to read don't know if its just my browser but its annoying.
MrCreepGuy wrote:pretty damn
MrCreepGuy wrote:
pretty damn sweet for shure! love the new design as well as the lamp!
one thing to mention.because i'm not allowed to surf the internets for pricate purposes at work, but thats the only time i have "time" to surf and read i have to customize the browser site to a smaller size because i'm sneaky. your site, compared to others is not adjusting itself to the browser site and i have to scroll back and forth to read don't know if its just my browser but its annoying.

Yep all good that's going to be fixed in the next day or so. It will adjust for any browser size as well as mobile devices. My guy is SUPER good at that. He's also an argentinian whore with multiple illegitimate bastards.