Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
13 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Yoo dudes,

Has anyone of tactics and stuff for schoolgame. I touch the girls in my class quite a lot, but I need a step further, you know.

My second sticking point is that a higher class are really super hot girls, and we have the same time interval. But the problem is that I don't know them. So I need ways to get in touch with them.

My English sucks I know, I'm dutch. I hope you understand me.
Is this high school or
Is this high school or university?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Answering manwhore's question
Answering manwhore's question is important, obviously there are going to be differences between the two; however, I can give you some pretty solid tips from my own experience of going through both of those.

1. SOCIAL CIRCLE. In college and high school this is the name of the game. It is the single most important aspect of getting solid results, both with girls and with pretty much anything else you want to accomplish in high school or college. Now don't get it twisted homes, it doesn't matter how "cool" or whatever your friends are, what is more important is to have a strong social circle. Especially in college, the whole, "whose cool and whose not cool" thing kinda goes away. You want to just develop a strong, DIVERSE, socail circle. This means you want to develop some friends who are super similar to you, you want to develop some friends who are totally different from you but the uniting factor in all of this is that you want to develop a social circle filled with people who you respect, who you are loyal to and who are loyal to you, and who you can trust.

Develop that CORE social circle and then you can spread out and have your fingers reaching into all areas of school environment. This means that when the nerds are having some weird starcraft party, you're going to know about it because of your one friend who happens to be a HUGE nerd. This means that when the rugby team is having a party, you're going to know about it because of your one friend who is on the team. It's this variety that will get you out there and it will mean that you're going to be at a wide variety of events and shin dings, so when that random girl who you always see in one of your classes does go out- you're going to know about it and be there.

Additionally, you want to develop a few things that you can get into and really CREATE something out of. Being slightly involved in a bunch of activities is not the way to go. That's what your social circle is for. The way to go is to be super involved in one or two areas on campus so that, in a sense, you are offering value to your friends, in the same way that they are offering value to you. Like let's say you're super into politics. Get super involved in the political scene on your campus. Get a leadership position in one of the political organizations, don't worry about whether it's cool because YOUR LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT AND PASSION IN WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO WILL ENTIRELY DEFINE WHETHER OR NOT WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS COOL. I capatlized that because that is such an important thing to keep in mind.

So - by having a strong and diverse social group, as well being passionately involved in one or two activities on campus, which you love, you will naturally be a huge part of what's going on with your campus. You will naturally meet those older girls because it will just happen that through all of your connections and your own involvements, you will run into them and because you have a serious passion or two, when you meet them- it won't be an issue of what ot say or talk about.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
^ couldnt have been said
^ couldnt have been said better

Im in my senior year of highschool so I know a bit about these stuff. if you approach girls be friendly. Dont do it all direct and weird and let the word spread that your some creepy guy hitting on all the girls. Just be social with them and then worry about escalating things later.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Yes and No. Going direct
Yes and No.

Going direct isn't creepy. I go direct all the time at my school. Telling a girl you're attracted to her is not creepy, unless you make it creepy. So try not to bastardize the direct approach like that ; )

But also- You are correct in the sense that you want to develop a social circle of both guys and girls. That being said, a lot of the girls in my social circle, arrived there AFTER we had sex. It's usually that or one of my buddies fucked her for a while so she got grandfathered in that way. Don't feel like you have to be super friendly and all non-threatening in order to talk to girls. That's a bad headspace to be coming from.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

badboy (not verified)
It is high school
It is high school
Sick-Cunt's picture
Thats true buddha but most
Thats true buddha but most guys would likely fuck it up if they do direct. When I think of the average guy I see a chode (kinda like how owen portrays them). Theres nothing wrong with doing direct but thats if you really do like the girl. If ur just building your social circle it would make more sense to be friendly

Buddhagames's picture
As I wrote in my last post,
As I wrote in my last post, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Currently, my best girlfriend is a girl who I have been fucking on and off for almost a year now. I met her at a bar by going direct and then teaching her my trademark wheelchair dance move. Obviously, after that it was game over.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Haha I teach girls my dance
Haha I teach girls my dance moves too. Once I do it they ALWAYS beg for me to teach them. (and idk what the fuck u said above)

Buddhagames's picture
The point I'm making is that
The point I'm making is that you need to get out of the headspace of "developing a social circle" and "fucking a girl" as being two distinct, separate goals. They CAN be separate and they CAN be one and the same.

But get out of the headspace of seeing them as in any way EXCLUSIVE from one another. Yes, being friends with a girl is different from fucking her but you don't have to be "friendzoned" by the girls in your social circle in order to be "friends" with them... Yeah, that last part was kind of confusing but I hope that makes sense.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Ah I see what your saying
Ah I see what your saying now. I understand that, just didnt explain it well. Im typing on my moms tablet so its hard to fully express myself.

badboy (not verified)
My game in other areas is
My game in other areas is pretty good, only I have no idea how I game in high school. I touch and tease girls, but is verly hard to get.

For example: They tease me to steal something from me. Then I go wrestle or tickle them

I tease quite a lot, and I'm dominant/alpha. I'm without doubt one of the strongest guys at school. I do MMA and thaiboxing and stuff. So that give me kind of status.

My sticking point in terms of game is that I do not know how I should go one step further so later kissing and fucking. Has anyone yet so certain tactics or advice.
Sick-Cunt's picture
badboy wrote:My game in other
badboy wrote:
My game in other areas is pretty good, only I have no idea how I game in high school. I touch and tease girls, but is verly hard to get.

For example: They tease me to steal something from me. Then I go wrestle or tickle them

I tease quite a lot, and I'm dominant/alpha. I'm without doubt one of the strongest guys at school. I do MMA and thaiboxing and stuff. So that give me kind of status.

My sticking point in terms of game is that I do not know how I should go one step further so later kissing and fucking. Has anyone yet so certain tactics or advice.

-----
I do what you said above and then get the girls number and use text game to get her to come over to my house

Edit: MW the quote system is fucked up

Sure mang.. you're done. You
Sure mang.. you're done. You just need to isolate these girls now and invite them to your house. Throw a party or tell everyone to meet somewhere to kick it. If you can't have people back to your house, find one of your buddies who is allowed to and arrange it with them.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information