Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Hey fellas,

So I haven't been on here lately cause I was finishing up school. Just turned in my last paper at 7 this morning. College is officially over. Crazy stuff. Pretty exciting to be out in the big ocean now, it's like a feeling of having anything and everything still a possibility. That, and I plan on taking two bootcamps after my euro trip, as well as getting involved with Manwhore's skype training session. Basically, the next two or three years of my life are going to be dedicated to gettin money and bitches. Pickup and work. I wanna get this shit handled on a very high level, excited to get back into it.

It's only been like 2 weeks (maybe not even) and even that feels like a super long time to take off from really practicing.

I'll be much more active in the coming weeks again. Gonna be heading to San Fran, then to virginia then I'll be heading to Europe for a while (if you're gonna be in any of these areas, hit me up)

Gonna do a solo euro tour and if the money lasts, maybe I'll make my way over to eitehr Asia or Australia/New Zealond. The point of the whole thing is just to explore and rock out. Gonna head out tonight- field reports to come ; ) Glad to be back fellas.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Congrats. Traveling
Congrats.

Traveling especially solo is one of the best things you can do. Experiences, meeting new people, trying different things, exposed to new cultures, etc.

It's amazing
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, my family isn't too
Yeah, my family isn't too well off so I never got to go outside the states. First time was this past spring break when I went to the dominican but that was on my own dime. It's been a huge dream of mine to go on a solo adventure around the world, so this is a really cool first step for me. So stoked it's happening.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yes pretty cool man. Glad to
Yes pretty cool man. Glad to have you back on was wondering if you'd fallen into a depressed stupor or something.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
haha! get outta here homy. 7
haha! get outta here homy. 7 finals... so yeah, was a little depressed lmao.

But no, it'd be a lie if I said that graduatation hasn't affected me at all. It's def. a crazy process. But it's cool, I think it'd be even worse if I treid to ignore the fact that I was sad about such an amazing past 2 years ending. It's been quite a ride. Nothin wrong with letting yourself feel your emotions : )

Sick-Cunt's picture
I finished high school today.
I finished high school today. No more classes but graduation isnt until next month. Buddha how are you financing these trips?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Awesome man, that's good
Awesome man, that's good stuff.

I had a pretty sick job over the summer//last semester and was able to bank the little money I had left after blowing the rest on coke, booze and whores. Also, my grandpa is 93 and I guess he's like giving away money, so for graduation he's giving me almost a thousand dollars, which is crazy.

I've also been working random shifts in the computer lab in the library at my school.

Buddha make sure you hook up
Buddha make sure you hook up with community guys over in Europe or wherever you're going. Yes some will be completely off their rocker, but you can still have fun and save a bunch of money on your car insurance.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
No doubt. I've already been
No doubt. I've already been in contact with 4-5 guys who have been cool enough to offer me their place to crash at as well to show me around and go out at night with me. Lots of dudes in Europe. I know there's a strong group of dudes in London, but not sure who to contact for that. If anyone knows any forum guys in Western Europe, hit me up and let me know, most of the people I've contacted this far live in eastern europe.

That's one thing that's dope about this community, because it's so small and kinda out there- the dudes in it are really generous with that kind of stuff.

Sick-Cunt's picture
I might have to settle with
I might have to settle with touring Canada. Atleast for now. Idk what to do now. I will hav about six months off from school. Never been outside of Belize or borderline of mexico (other than when i was like 2) It sucks here I want to get out. Used to be okay since i would go out a lot but now if you go out you will likely be assaulted and nobody wants to go out anymore (other than to a party which rarely happens)

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt