Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
here's the original convo http://manwhore.org/forum/node/406 She flaked on me a half hour ago...before the flake she was waiting like a day to respond, but seemed pretty enthusiastic to meetup by what she was saying. What I noticed by her area code is that she lives in teh suburbs, and I live downtown, so keep that in mind if youre giving me advice on what to respond to her flake text.

Her: Where'd ya wana go!

Me: This kickass saki bar at bathurst and bloor

Me: [a day later] Hey you, lets just meet outside the subway station at bathurst, 8 still work?

Her: See ya then!

Her: Alright I'm swamped at work this week [maybe why she was taking so long to repsond] and its thunderstorming apologies, I'm not feelin up to the trek tonight

Should I push for the meetup or let it go? I'm thinking of letting it go with some kind of tease involved
I'm thinking "thats cool hun,
I'm thinking "thats cool hun, although youll miss out on the raindance :p"
Well see if you can make her
Well see if you can make her want to come e.g. make her know it'll be worth her while. Something crazy but awesome.

Girl I understand your work is ruining your life. But I've already drawn this bath for you, using 68 essential oils, a gorgeously smelling body mask all ready for you, 11 rubber duckies, and my professional masseuse hands of love ready to work their magic all over your gently bruised shoulders. Don't say no.. don't let them win.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

FUCK. I alraedy texted that
FUCK. I alraedy texted that last one, I just looked at it again now and realised its terrible lol, yours was fucking money too, DAMNIT. Texted like 3 other girls to meet up tn, I feel like they will all flake, in which case im gonna jerk off with my tears, have cigarette and watch game of thrones while browsing PUA forums and eating pestacheos.
Last episode was good as
Last episode was good as fuck. I read the books tho so it's like watching a tv show about myself.. 0_o

(see what I did there ;)

Ya that text was pretty hot I'm definitely going to start using that *gives self pat on back*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ya that shows unreal...I'm
Ya that shows unreal...I'm literally sitting infront of my laptop with the kleenex waiting for these girls to text me back a flake so I can follow suit with that plan.

You need an emergency hotline homie, I can't keep trying to get myself out of these situations :p
Only students get that mang.
Only students get that mang.

You just love that sake bar
You just love that sake bar don't you? I'm trying to hook up something tnight but will be working late as a mother.

And yeah manwhores would've been money.. You established the frame as you being a super boss dominate beast when you got her number so shouldve plowed through her flake and told her what's up