Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Hey guys where would you take this convo? Should I get real and say maybe I like how you keep up with me, I'm intrigued and then go for the number?..Or try and play it up a little more? Thanks!

Me: I hate you

Her: I hate you too.

Me: Oh yea?...your mom

Her: Your dad.

Me: YOUR dad...in the ass....Ok seriously let's grow up and stop acting like two 4 year olds in the sandbox who have a crush on each other...Let's do it like mature adults, where I take you out to dinner and you act like you have a fantastic time then never call me again haha

Her: I mean I could use a free meal. :p
You reap what you sow buddy,
You reap what you sow buddy, lol.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

"Only if you concede
"Only if you concede defeat"

OR if you have something fun in mind you can be like, we will do x and then I can unleash my hatred for you if you behave.
I like looking at text game
I like looking at text game like this because there's more than one dynamic going on. Think that's of the most important aspects of text game and game in general.

By the way, nice. If it's POF or something, I say try to go for the number because girls there are mad flakey. They'll just stop replying back to you for unknown reasons. It's worst because they haven't even met you in person. So, comfort plays a big role.
It's not my favorite thing to
It's not my favorite thing to talk about taking a girl to dinner. That's what I meant by reaping what you sow. Leave stuff like that out.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

The banter is good tho. If
The banter is good tho. If youre willing to take her to dinner, just tell her fine but she's buying ice cream after. You MUST get a girl to invest something as well on a "proper" date like this or you get relegated to chodeland in her mind.