Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Met this chick in the club, couldn't do much as I had to leave so got her number. Today;

Me: whadup girl its hkmt. Let's see whether you are cool enough to remember me from yesterday night.
Her: you were the guy who told me this name 700 times so I wouldn't forget
Me: I've got a feeling that someone is judging me. Do you have a law degree by any chance?
Her: or you judged me, thinking I was more drunk than I was :P and erm... No why?
Me: of course I did, can't be bothered with a drunk girl. You could be a good lawyer; 1) you are judgemental 2) you are cute so it makes easier to win the cases :)
Her: I'm judgemental, how did you work that out? And is that meant to be a compliment because it doesn't sound like it!! And do you work in dairy because you are soooo full of cheese.

I feel I started pretty well, had the control of the convo then fucked up in the last one. Can you tell me what went wrong and what can be a good response to that?
Naw youre doing fine man,
Naw youre doing fine man, lol. Her asking you if you work at a diary cuz youre full of cheese is HILARIOUS.

Let me reintroduce you to the concept of "yes, and.." When a girl throws something at you always accept it and run with it.

"How did you know?? *sigh* am I that obvious. I have a passion for cheese only matched by my passion for cow-tipping with my tractor. Oh wait... too soon??"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Me: how did you know?? *sigh*
Me: how did you know?? *sigh* am I that obvious. I have a passion for cheese only matched by my passion for cow-tipping with my tractor. Oh wait... too soon??
Her: erm...

I guess she didn't get it. Haha what's next then?
I dunno, if it was me I'd run
I dunno, if it was me I'd run some higher risk text game right here. She lost serious points with that response I'd qualify the fuck out of her right now.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

what about this; let me ask
what about this; let me ask you smoothing; you don't exchange numbers with everyone in the club do you?
No that's off-topic and
No that's off-topic and trying to smooth over her response when in actuality it was a SHIT response and it needs to be addressed. She's being a bag of ass and is seeing what you'll do.

Ive got two answers; 1) Im
Ive got three answers;

1) Im quite attracted to the creativity though. I hope you don't always bailed out it an ermmm...

2) I guess so. I hope your creative cloth design is reflected on your communication as well where a response would be more than an erm...

3) should i tip you with my tractor or are you gonna join me for a drink as we spoke yesterday

- She wore a sexy black dress with shiny pink stripes on the sides-

If there is any other alternative
Andre (not verified)
"You can now kiss my
"You can now kiss my steel-toe boots...'erm' won't get you out this one cowgirl"
The issue here is her
The issue here is her lackluster response to your display of brilliance. If it was me I'd cop serious attitude and figure out what's going on here. Her text shows she either doesn't have a sense of humor, or doesn't appreciate one, or is trying to project her bad day onto you, or is trying to stifle you, or all of them. A good chunk of the game is having standards, and then enforcing those standards. This for me in particular is one of my "hard lines". I'd be prepared to next her. If you let this stand, and even manage to get her to meet up, you're going to have your work cut out for you anyways. Better to potentially screen her out and see if it's even worth your time. Now will screening her probably set this right and even build her attraction for you? You betcha. But always be prepared to let the hard cases go.

me: Im quite attracted to the
me: Im quite attracted to the creativity though. I hope you don't always bail out with an erm...
her: What was I meant to reply to that?