Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
16 replies [Last post]
The previous convo was here, I decided to start a new one for this girl so it doesnt get confusing http://manwhore.org/forum/node/299

Basically what happened was she flaked on the meetup but texted me back wanting to meet again, so I'll start from the falke

Me: Hey whatsup, you at the intersection?

Her: Heyy im sorry I've been so sick all day, I'm just waking up now
Her: Are you busy on the wknd?

Me: Used up your lifeline this week :p. Ill text you next , rest up ----> Maybe cut the "rest up"?

Her: Literally lol. Next week sounds good, you just let me kno what day and I'll see what my work schedule is like
Her: Have a good night!

Her [4 days later]: Hey, I work all week, I was thinking we could grab a coffee or something instead of going out for drinks, or I won't survive the next work day lol

Me: Lol
Me: What time do u work

Her: Usually til 5 and gotta get up for 630 to get to work on time lol

Me: Ya that blows, i gotta be at work for 6 so i changed my sleep schedule from 3-10 pm :S -----> True story, I changed my sleep schedule just so I can beast, not beastng is NOT an option
Me: You free friday hun?

Her: Hahah ohh dear lol. I'm working friday all day then I'm supposed to be going to my friends birthday
Her: What are your plans?

Me: None yet, lemme know if you wanna cancel for an evening of wine and dining with phil collins :p
Me: If not lets jsut do next friday, sounds like were eitehr sleeping or working while the others free

Her: Ok I will def let u know if things fall through
Her: If not, next friday will work as well :)...Do u do shiftwork or always night shifts?

Me: Nah not night shifts, 630 am-3pm

Her: Oooh lol that's not abd

Me: Lol no its not, well see how the subhuman sleep schedule pans out
Me: I should send you a pic of my room, i turned it into a sensory deprivation tank -----> the truth

Her: Oh jesus, that's not a bad shift at all you baby
Her: Just got to bed on tim
Her: ? Lmao :)

Me: Haha i want my nights, ive been doing this job 3 years and i never sleep cause i just end up going out

Her: Ahhh gotcha. You're crazy. I love my sleep. You can't possibly go out everynight? Lol

Me: Just most ;) But yes, you should definitely sleep...what i do is not for the faint of heart or normal people in general

I'm thinking maybe here I shouldnt have sent that last one...maybe telling her I go out alot is bad? Maybe I should have said "No, I am actually a nocturnal, subhuman, owl-like creature"
Oh ya, I should add, I'm
Oh ya, I should add, I'm thinking about texting her tomorrow to meetup Wednesday if Sarah M doesnt respond by tomorrow evening. I dont wanna do a date friday, I wanna beast plus Im gonna be on like no sleep from thursday night beasting/friday morning work, so I need the club to actualyl keep me awake.
I think you should start
I think you should start edging towards a date at your place. Ice cream or a scary movie. Make her pick one and bring it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

The issue here is she is
The issue here is she is trying to work backwards, whether she realizes it or not. Downgrading your date from drinks to coffee is fucking bullshit.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ya I was completely opposed
Ya I was completely opposed to a coffee date, I barely have time for this girl anyways so if she won't grab drinks I probably won't bother. But it sounds like she's game. I tried to edge it back towards a night date, I think all that she was doing was trying to find something more compatible with her work schedule, so she wouldn't have to go to her new job on 2 hours sleep (like I so often do).

What I was gonna do is what I always do...take her to her to the sake bar next to my house, get a little tipsy with her, then pull to my house. you think its a good idea to set the first date up at my house? I've never met this girl before eh, only talked on OKC.
Naw your sake plan is solid
Naw your sake plan is solid

Alright so I got flaked on
Alright so I got flaked on last night by some hooer, so I texted this girl to meetup and fill the gap

Me: Whatsup, free at 730?

Her: Hey! I'm just working right now, I should be home around 7 and depending on how exhausted I am I may wanna just have a bubble bath lol how r u?!?

Me: About to steal your bubble bath idea :p

Her: Hahah its not a bad ideaa!

Me: It most certainy isnt, im going for 68 essential oils, a variety of aromatherapy candles and 11 rubber duckies ---> Thanks ManHo

Her: Lmao I think you're getting a little overboard, but whatever floats your boat

Me: Loll, k well looks like my plan to grab drinks with you turned into an elaborate bath plan
Me: Im busy this weekend but i opted out of the ridiculous sleep schedule, lets do something early next week

Her: Lmaoo okay next week sounds good, I have a day off next week I'm pretty sure

Me: Awesome, well you let me know when that is beb, and ill try to make sure its not a bubble bath night

Her: Hahah okay, will do! Hope ur having a good bubble bath night ;)
Well you pretty much fucked
Well you pretty much fucked yourself in the ass with that text convo. That wasn't a serious invite that was telling her nevermind you're taking a bubble bath instead.

.. .

.derp

Ya it was weird/gay...tbh
Ya it was weird/gay...tbh though I kinda changed my mind about wanting to go on a date that night, what happened after the girl flaked on me was I got cheesed and tried to fill the hole in my soul with another date, but when the exhaustion from work/general business set in I just didnt even want to anymore.

On the flipside, I shoulda just followed through anyways, I woulda been way happier with my dick wet last night then not wet. I probably should have just pushed for the meetup once she said she was sitting on the fence eh? I think part of me thought it would come off as needy so I redirected it. Would you push for the meetup directly or send some open ended "Let me know..." kind of text?
Well man this is such an
Well man this is such an obvious case of pilot error/absolute sabotage there's no point in trying to dissect it. Yes you easily could have tried something else and probably had it work. You could have tried something we like to call around here "text game"

K this is me with no time to
K this is me with no time to play games lol, she's either down or she isn't, I've got no d2 time til next tuesday.

Me: Whatsup nicki, down for a sake bar adventure later?

We'll see if she responds, honestly juggling like 7 numbers and trying to fit them into time slots while managing flakes is hurting my head! Sorta fun at the same time though :), the more I realise I can't see everyone, that girls will flake, that I'll make mistakes and blow it, and so forth, the less I get attached to the outcome so I can juggle all these convos, go for what I want but not care what happens. I've been so fucking busy lately though, holy shit, these girls can eitehr get down or fuck themselves though, really.
Ya it's not a bad text at
Ya it's not a bad text at all, and in fact those quick power texts work pretty damn well. If nothing else she might say no but you're back on her radar.

Hah! That's one of my biggest
Hah! That's one of my biggest problems. Between work, sports, hanging with friends and other hobbies during the week its hard to find time slots to stuff dates in. The easiest and nights im free get filled in quick by ones in rotation or who are obviously down but then trying to squeeze the 'one that got away' in while shes being half flaky already is a challenge.

I like doing those do or die texts out of the blue sometimes too. Either shes down... or not. But like manwhore said your back on her radar and from the no you can take a step back and game as usual.

I like using "Lets go out sometime this week or I'm putting single back up on facebook" Playful ultimatums are fun
Her: Friday would work best
Her: Friday would work best for me cause I have the day off and its payday

Me: The adventure is calling niki, dont disappoint the gods of japanese rice wine

Her: Lmaoooo I'm trying not to

Me: They're easily upset, but bountiful in their grace to those that appease them

Her: Ahahh ohh lord. Bountiful in their gace?

Me: Lol yes, their appeasement brings great reward, to those that meet at the sake bar at 8 tonight

Her: Loll no can do, I work tmrw as well, tonight is not a good night for me

Me: [4 hours later] Lol kk, im going out with my friends thursday so if i get some sleep friday works great, ill text you

Her: Lol ok

Me: [today] Got some sleep last night so im good to go for sake adventure :), meet at 8?

Her: Hey! I'm supposed to b going to some volleyball game tonight can I give u a txt in a few hours?

Me: Yup np

Me: [5.5 hours later] Hey girl, so whats the word for tn
Buddhagames's picture
Fuck her. You have so many
Fuck her. You have so many numbers you're working man, give her a chance to hang out once or twice but don't jump on the first chance you get that she offers up. Bit of a contradiction, yeah?

I'm not about games or wtvr, but I mean at a certain point you gotta be like, "alright, you're on timeout"

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yup. If she doesn't wnana
Yup. If she doesn't wnana meet tonight I don't care, I'm gonna go harass women on the street with my idiot friends, and if she does I'm gonna try and bang her and if she doesn't put out we'll never speak agian...although that has become a problem and actually blows me out of D2's sometimes. I live in the beastmode, so sometimes these nice girls come into my reality thinking "here's this nice, cool guy" but really I just want the warm hole so I can text my boys. Then they leave scared and never wanna talk again.
Sick-Cunt's picture
I feel like ur roleplay or
I feel like ur roleplay or whatever about the rice gods didnt help. The "oh lord. Bountiful in its grace?" gives me that feeling. I feel like she thought the fuck this guy is weird and cancelled.

Either that or im making bad judgements since i feel shitty/tired/hungry right now

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt