Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Opened this girl by trying to claw her, then when she blew me off I put out my 2 middle fingers right in her face, physically rubbing them in...after which I successfully clawed her, made out instantly, proceeded to finger bang, almost got hte bathroom pull but the friends fucked it up...I got her number and she called me last night while I was at the club, I couldnt hear so I told her to text.

I would post the convo but I looked over it now, its all meetup shit...the best part was the phone call. I told her to meet me at some intersection and leave the club she was at, where she wantd me to mission out to to join her. I told her to figure out a cab and come meet me, and straight up said we are going to my house. She said it was really creepy that I told her to meet me alone at some intersection, to go to my house, when she doesnt really know me and her friends are weirded out...I said whatever lol, she took her friends money to cab.

Walked her to my house, took out my dick, she started sucking it, I bent her over and hit it RAW (HORRIBLE IDEA) and busted a load on her back.

After I busted on her she started tripping out. Saying how I basically just brought her over here to get her to suck my dick and fuck her from behind, implying Im a douchebag, so I brought her out for a smoke and tried calming her down with the prospect of a fun tv show...then came the harsh truth, she needed to gtfo because I had to wake up at 530 am for work. Now she was really displeased, and it basically ended with me reminding her that the working world has to wake up early and that this is no strange thing, her calling me an asshole, me straight up saying I didnt tell you before because I didnt want you to not come over (as in, so I could fuck you), her demanding that I call her a cab and then storming out while giving me the finger...then forgetting her ID and pocketbook here, which shell never get back, ever.

What a joke of a person, thank god she was hot.
Oh ya, while she was covered
Oh ya, while she was covered in my cum she called some chode, put on a sad puppy voice, and made him pay for her cab out to meet her, while lying on the phone saying shes at her friends house watching some TV show. LMAO
Steve (not verified)
Rofl another case of a hot
Rofl another case of a hot girl abusing a chode and getting fucking by a pimp. Awesome report buddy!
haha thanks man, I could feel
haha thanks man, I could feel his chode essence emanating through the phone, before I sent the girl to him after feeding her soul to my basement/rapement (it's hungry as fuck)
Ya I wouldn't even have
Ya I wouldn't even have rolled her a blunt. She called some chode to pay for her to come out? Wtf. Ignore

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Awesome report! Wouldn't feel
Awesome report! Wouldn't feel sorry for her either.
Buddhagames's picture
Fuck yeah, only 3 more finals
Fuck yeah, only 3 more finals and I'm done with school foreverrrr (until graduate school, at least). Man, I don't think I've ever had this crazy of a cocktail of emotions. Sad/happy/nervous/excited... lmao, my friend put it the fear prety well, "I'm just sorta pissed that I'm not going to be the man anymore"

Anyway, this was a funny ass report. lmao, I don't even smoke and now I just want to have prerolled blunts at my apartment and whenever a girl starts trippin, not even say anything, just reach into my drawer, pull out the blunt and without looking at her just hand her the blunt then walk out of the room while throwing her a lighter.

The field reports/lay reports on this forum are awesome. Def. read them for pleasure when I want to procrastinate.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lmao it wasnt weed! Just went
Lmao it wasnt weed! Just went for a cigarette, I used to smoke like 5 blunts and 20 bowls a day (literally) though, terrible idea that was. Haha I need to start developing some system by which I can smoothly kick girls out though, without half doing it, getting them mad, then feeling sorta bad til I tell the story to my buddies. I've done it with "clarity of intent" once, it was hilarious, she exited my house while I was naked in the shadows smoking a dart, all she could see was the amber and smoke drifting around when she turned around to tell me to fuck myself.

But ya Manwhore, it was despicable. She immediately put on a fake sad puppy voice and called some hipster chode to pay for her broke ass to come stay with him, where she would probably makeout with him with my ball-sweat and give him LMR if he even bothered busting a move. I told this girl she could stay over until I had to leave at 630AM, then simply go home herself because the subway would be open by then, but she INSISTED that she HAD to go to breakfast with her friend at 11AM downtown (breakfast at 11AM on a monday? who the fuck are these people?) and somehow thought this was my problem, because she was too lazy to go home and come back downtown. Waa waa bitch, I was way too nice after she started giving me shit...and btw she got bitchy AS SOON as I busted, because she knew what happened. I basically got my way with her...she sucked my dick and I fucked her from behind with having known her for a combined total of 20 mins, so she was honestly just mad that I'm such a boss that she couldnt resist giving me what I want. And it is no coincidence that her little pocket book, which I obviously read through extensively, contains academic literature only a feminist would carry.

I know this girls deal...shes a hot hipster. She hangs out with hipster girl friends who have some socio-political axe to grind and hipster chodes who have the testosterone levels of Dora the Explorer and treat her like a princess, while she prances around hipster bars and does whatever she wants. She got fucked by a g and couldn't accept it, then when I even IMPLIED that she had to go at some time other then when SHE WANTED it was like her perception of reality got confiremd...I'm a scumbag and she's some feminist who has it alright that dudes are dickheads and systematically oppress women and treat them like shit. She's half right, I am a scumbag and I can be a little bit of a douche when Im in beastmode, but the part she's forgetting is that in the back of her head she KNEW THAT, LIKED IT, and went through anyways.
Right so leave out the
Right so leave out the scumbag part dont accept someone else's definition of what you are especially if it's so disparaging lol.

You probably needed to act a bit faster when she started acting up, AND managed/guided her response to you. E.g. "Stop. (Said with lazy bosstone) you can stay till 6:30 when I have to go." Channel your inner vin diesel

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Lol ya I shouldn't use that
Lol ya I shouldn't use that word, it is a little degrading when in reality there's nothing wrong going on. I still throw it around in good humour though, kinda like a satirical play on the socially conditioned perception of what we do.

Definitely needed to act faster and with less flinch, she could sense that I was trying to "make it alright" with her instead of just holding my ground. I had emotionally flinched because, based on her reaciton, I felt like i had done something wrong...ofcourse if she hadn't reacted like that I wouldn't have felt bad at all. I have alot of respect for women and so in a situation like that I automatically feel responsible for how she's feeling, given the context. In retrospect, I think more experience will breed a firmer trust in my guns and that itself will breed faster, more decisive responses to fucking horseshit like that.

On a more positive note, I got laid :). STD check tomorrow btw, this raw-heroism has to end