Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Hey guys, Here's an excerpt from my FR when I was in New York last week. I thought I had this pull locked in! Bathroom pulls were not possible in this situation. I'm thinking I might of got it if I opted to go for food and just pulled her into an alley or some shit. I shy away from it because I have no idea where I am in New York. Then again, being afraid never leads to getting laid emmrite?

"I see a hot tall girl with a tight lil ass in jeans and a shirt that shows off her tits just right. I pull her in but she's playing it all cool like she's not interesting. Asks me "What I want" I say "you" and try to pull her in. She tells me her name is Chelsey and walks off smiling.

I tear up the dance floor with my boys. Our hookah is at the front of the club. Every girl walking in walks right past. I see Chelsey again and call her Cathy by accident. She gets pissed but I re frame it and say she never told me her name. She tells me her name but still won't dance with me. Walks off again smiling with her friend. I hit up every girl as that came in and got a lot of rejection. God damn not following the process at the start of the night!

Chelsey comes back again so I pull her in and say "Stop stalking me." She barks back "What am I doing here" I tell her "I'm here to party and rock it out so fucking dance already girl" We start grinding. I waltz with her. Find out she's from NJ, teaches, and is staying with a friend. Push her up against a wall and feel up her luscious body. I put my face against hers but won't kiss her. She does little attempts to try and kiss me but I give her the cheek. Playing hard to get as a dude is hilarious sometimes. This girl was freaking out because I wouldn't kiss her. She says "YOU WON'T KISS ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND...AM I RIGHT?...AM I RIGHT?" I'm playing it really cool and just chilling. She keeps shit testing by walking away while looking back but I just lean against the wall with a grin on my face. Every time she comes right back. Her name comes up...OPPS I forget again and call her Jen. I fix this by saying "You don't even remember my name, you probably talk to all the boys." She remembers my name but I lie and say "What the fuck you forgot my name?" She fights me on it but I tell her I won't tell her my name until she kisses my neck. Eventually after gazing into my laser eyes for a bit, I pull her head in, and she kisses my neck. I tell her my name is "Steve" haha. She doesn't seem to care because she's too turned on. I keep feeling up her tits and she slaps my hands away. I must of done this 10 times. Each time she was laughing and loving it. We keep switching up on the wall. Sometimes she's against me grinding and rubbing up on me. When she shifts and moves beside me I always get in her grill and attempt to slam my knee in between her legs so she can have a lil fun. :p At first she wouldn't let me spread her legs but as the night went on she started grinding her lil pussy on my knee. My friends mention it's time to go. It's around 3:00. I go for the pull. Drag her to the entrance. She gives me resistance. Saying "I can't leave my friend" I stay cool and blow past her first few tests. She's still not budging so I decide it's time to throw a bit of negativity in the mix. Use the good old "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TOWN...YOU'RE DONE IN THIS TOWN" I usually am a bit of a pussy when I say this but this time it had some real emotion and expression behind it. As I keep berating her she keeps saying "Don't be mean...Don't be mean" When she finally turns around I pull her back and say "I'm just kidding while hugging her" I slam her against a wall and she says "I'd totally fuck you if you lived her"..."You can get any girl in here" I respond by telling her "I'm here with you because I think your cool shit and want to hang out to get to know you a bit better" This goes on for a bit and then her friend's boyfriend tries to act tough and tells me to back off. I ignore him completely and keep trying to blast through this resistance. I get fed up of her shit and take off to leave.

My friends are getting into a cab. Even though it's NYC I realize I must redeem myself for choding the first chunk of the night and ditch them to go back into the club. :D I see the girl again. This time her tunes changed completely. I say "Let's go" and she says "Just give me one second let me tell my friends" Err..I think this was the fatal mistake on my part. Once she talked to her friends for three minutes she changes her mind again and starts throwing nonsense at me. She says "I have to wake up early tomorrow and don't want to ditch my friends" This frustrates me so I say "Are you fucking kidding me? I just ditched my friends to come back for you and you're going to pull this shit?" Didn't really come back for her but she doesn't need to know that. :) Gives me some more excuses and I eventually get FURIOUS and storm off with the FURY. "

I just COULD NOT break through her shit and get her to "feel safe" enough to do what she wanted to do.
Her biggest objections were "I need to wake up early" <--I don't think I properly defused this one / "Can't leave my friends" <--This one evaporated after I came back the second time / "Were not sleeping together" <--Handled this by saying who said were sleeping together"
Read my car pull lay report
Read my car pull lay report "How to fuck in a honda" it's on the homepage.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Awesome FR! I do have a
Awesome FR! I do have a question tho. I believe I am falling into the pattern of always pulling them in and subcomming that they are higher value. (ie full out grinding) I'll give this other style a shot and play around with it. It sounds similar to when I recently discovered making out with a girl as soon as possible isn't always the best path. You can build some serious sexual tension. I guess if they go for the kiss you shouldn't reject them like I did in my FR.

Here's a question though. You mention you show fleeting interest? I understand the part about not talking too much but have some confusion when you mention "not always paying attention to her." How do you handle this with having laser eye contact at all times? (Just read your article on eye contact) Proper eye contact is something I'm still focusing on and isn't engrained into my head at this time. Is it more a vibe of when you have my attention my eyes are ALWAYS locked on but when I'm interested in something else my attention drifts?
Read my lmr series part I.
Read my lmr series part I. Kills it

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

If your eye contact is weak
If your eye contact is weak it means youre pecking. You need more emotional independence. Natural Tim was the king of this. You looked in his eyes and saw no emotional attachment

Steve (not verified)
Cool I'll reread LMR part 1.
Cool I'll reread LMR part 1. I read it way back in the day but I was only 3 months in so I'll likely gain some new insights.

For emotional independence, are there any techniques to cultivate this faster or does it just come over time from reference experiences of pimping? Err also mediation and a good diet. I already meditate 40 minutes a day and drink the green juice. Haven't fixed my whole diet yet but it's something I have an active focus on.

Hilarious story from last night. I saw the girl that I got all butt hurt and destroyed over 10 months ago(didn't even bang her) when I decided to walk this road. I promptly showed her my nipples and then when she lifted up her shirt a bit, I lifted it up the rest of the way and motor boated her. Pimped it the rest of the night and got a pull on camera with some other RSD boys. A few months ago seeing her would of fucked with my head.

I'm years ahead of when I used to be an emotional dependent sponge but I still have some chinks in the armor to work out. Thanks for the advice so far.
Well you definitely have the
Well you definitely have the self-amusing part down lol. Did you try to pull her after you motor-boated her? Not well-known but it's a serious turn-on to women

I came up with some visualization exercises for this that really worked for me Ill dig them up somewhere.

Steve (not verified)
Actually that was in the back
Actually that was in the back of my head. How INSANE would that be to bang the girl that gave me that first kick in the ass to get started on this journey. She ran right off after I motor boated her. For her, only the best. It would have to be a very slutty bathroom pull. Something that she couldn't even rationalize happening because she only knew me as a COMPLETE pussy chode. I'd be like "Come with me" drag her by the arm to the bathroom and she wouldn't even understand what was happening until my dick was in her. ;)

If you could dig up those visualization techniques I would highly appreciate it! Rooting out being emotionally dependent on the environment and others is one of my biggest problems right now.