Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
krispy's picture
Used one of manwhores texts from his database on this girl as a final text before i completely disregarded the number/girl.

me: Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking sexy people! you will be safe, i'm just texting to say goodbye.
(2 days later)
girl:wuuut are you dead yet?
me: lol no tired as shit from work thou. what you saying missy!
girl: you said aliens were coming to kill you because your not sexy you tell me (baiting me to bite back)
me: right cuz i meant that
me: what are you doing right now?
girl: heading home actually you?
me: where is home. I wanna kidnap you, turn you into my pirate wench and sail da seven seas
girl: please do
me: pull that hair.
girl your too naughty
me:you should show me how to conduct myself. although i wouldnt trust myself to behave infront of you
girl: whys that then?

---

Trying to think of how to take this convo forward. the direction i wanna go is her riding my dick. Already laid this girl a few years back. any suggestions? Recommend checking the texts on manwhores database out theyre pretty legit and i found myself Laughing out loud at a few.

Kris
Kris
Good luck man. I want to hear the answer to that one. I'm getting numbers and girl's interested in person. Then with text, I'm not turning enough of them into lays.

Desh
krispy's picture
Thanks. My reflex reaction is
Thanks. My reflex reaction is something along the lines of "because i want to destroy that pussy" obviously that is wrong, but thats my intentions here. My gut tells me that maybe i shouldnt be so forward with my answer. Convo needs to head toward me meeting up. I know if i get the meet its a done deal
Chasing too much mang.
Chasing too much mang.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
Interesting, i definitely get
Interesting, i definitely get that i am slightly. but what are the really weak points you noticed? or was it all turd lol
It's more like bigger picture
It's more like bigger picture it all shapes up to be that way. If you'd ended the whole thing different than "trust myself to behave in front of you" it would all have a different connotation. Know what I mean?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

And if you'd added that
And if you'd added that particular line to the end of another convo it would have different connotations itself.

krispy's picture
yeah know i get it. tbh i had
yeah know i get it. tbh i had a feeling that was weak a few mins after i sent it. damn need to stop doing impulsive texts. thanks for the feedback bruu
krispy's picture
instead of that last text
instead of that last text about behaving myself maybe i shoulda said something more playful and self amusing