Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Girl I used to talk too hitting me back up randomly

33 replies [Last post]
ItsMario's picture
Me: Hey pumpkinbutt, whats good Her: Haha good one nothinnn studying what's good wittuuu Me: Dying in the lib. Fuck finals. Instead of finals. I've decided I'm gonna rob a bank. I need an enforcer (thats you) ,a driver, a monkey and a van. you down... you get like a 15% cut Her: Ummmmmmm yeah I'm in Me: enthusiasm was lacking there beb...if your gonna be the bad ass bitch you gotta own it Her: I'm sorry... heLLLLLL yEAAAA IM doWWN mothaaaaa fuckaaaa Me: thats what I like to hear. I'm all hopped up on addy and no sleep. Gotta kick this last exams ass tomorrow, trample the weak and hurdle the dead. when are you done Her: Hahha you got this.. I'm not done till friday so shitty Me: Tufff times for you. I'm going into a coma after my exam tomorrow. you sticking around this weekend? Her: Yeaa I'm taking a may class Me: well than sugarbutt come hang out n get shitty with me this weekend before I head home to the land of the massholes I don't think this went off that well a little more wordy than normal, and felt like I was trying too hard. How do you think i can bag this chick/improve.
Was tight till the invite. I
Was tight till the invite. I like the land of the massholes. But asking a girl to come get shitty with you is like what.. asking her to eat a bunch of grapes and have diarrhea with you?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

ItsMario's picture
just goes to show that idn
just goes to show that idn shit. I was thinking how I fucked up, beta thoughts etc.. lol didn't know that's how people were taking getting shitty, I'll stop usting that..
I was busy yesterday and forgot to text her. I've got a two day window to today and tomorrow to possibly get her out and give her the business... any ideas.

I was thinking about possibly texting her something like: Hey pumpkin, the monkeys getting antsy, I'm gonna need you to show him the business while where planning our heist" or something like that...

she never responded btw prolly fell asleep we started texting pretty late
ItsMario's picture
Re: just goes to show that idn
@ItsMario:
saw her again today. was physical with her and all that jazz. Kept having her get pulled away by her friend. She kissed me, when she thought she was leaving. I don't know how to play this/what to text her, to get her to hang out.

MW this is day party girl that flashed me
ps she may have a boyfriend
Re: A text exchange for y'all. Fuck it gotta start somewhere
@ItsMario:
Mang what kind of drill type shit did you run on this girl? You kissed her, she has to be dragged away by a friend.. what kind of timeline you working with with this girl? I've had friends around as well I find a time they're not around and whisk a girl off.

Btw your texting is pretty solid. I think you can trust your own instincts for texting. Just go for it and keep posting up we'll tweak after. I did not ever want to fuck up your confidence that you decided to text less altogether. You do pretty solid keep going.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

@Manwhore:
One thing I'll tell you right now, and the rest of the guys on here that fuck, we don't wait till we think the girl is ready, we just whisk her off her somewhere and have our merry way. We're sexual predators, bud. We're not bad guys. We're just dudes with dicks. There's a difference. Go for it. Make it happen.

Manwhore;395.8437;5 wrote:
@ItsMario:
Mang what kind of drill type shit did you run on this girl? You kissed her, she has to be dragged away by a friend.. what kind of timeline you working with with this girl? I've had friends around as well I find a time they're not around and whisk a girl off.

What I'm trying to say is you're close as fuck. Move faster. Take out some titties. Suck on them. They are tasty. Then push her down onto her knees. They know what to do.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Me: Rally Up pumpkinbutt it's time to tailgate.

Her: I canttt moveee (10 min)

Me:  Start drinking and fishbowl the car on the way up.  I think that's what those crazy college kids do nowadays. (15 min)

Her: I think the football game is out of the question (45 min)

Me: woh woh woh. theres a football game today? (20 min)

I want to meet her out later. Headed back to the house drinking in volleyball cops broke up the tail gate.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:

Her: I thinkk there might be
@ItsMario:
All of your texting is social meetup stuff. Plan a little get-together just with her.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Ok.
a couple hours later
Me: Haha. Yea I never headed to that.  Tailgated hard than headed back to unceremoniously pass out at the house.

Her: That sounds like a beautiful day (20 min)

I was thinking something like this.

I think that it's off rhythm though, I haven't hit a high point or anything. I'm also doing all the texting all her texts are short. Although that kind of his her personality, I project all and she just like watches.

This rains got me in a chill mood. I want to just grab an icecream and watch a movie.
@ItsMario:
k ask HER. Don't just say you want to grab an ice cream and watch a movie. Wtf lol

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
This rain's got me in a chill mood. What you up to? Let's get some ice cream and watch a movie.
@ItsMario:
Sure that's not bad. Send away

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:

Her: Omg WHY didn't you tell me that BEFORE I got shit faced 
@ItsMario:
Dammit girl don't be having all this fun without me. Should I swoop you up or are you a prisoner

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
Fucking gold. I sent it.
ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
no response so far.
@Manwhore:
She's probably tied up in someone's trunk

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:

should have been mine. should have been mine....
@ItsMario:
Mhm. Interesting her response once you went for it.

Hit her up. No rest for the wicked. Make moves

ItsMario's picture
@Manwhore:
Yea it's a real kick in the balls since I've been at this point with her for literally months now since February now that I look back at my texts. We have a bunch of back and forths where I invite her to a party but I never thought/had the nuts to ask if she was down to hang out just me and her.

And her friend is literally attached to the hip too her and literally always cockblocks me. Like I can hold both their attention for a while, but eventually it's like fuck, I want to get some solo time with my girl, but no ones holding her friends attention because her friends really hot as well and her friend has a bf.

The thing is what kind of text should I hit her up with. I'm back home, she's up at school an hour away. The only way we're hanging out is if she drives down here. Since I'm still getting myself all situated at my new spot.
@ItsMario:
Just think this through, there's nothing special about it. You were the one that never hit her up solo, now that you added that to your repertoire, pfft, hit up your other girls too.

Just text her, "I think that answered the question." She never responded to your last text right? When she goes, huh? You play off of your last "swoop you up or prisoner" text. Then go from there. Figure out when she's free and tell her to come down. Don't be a pussy about it, super indirect like you are used to doing.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Ok Done. Yea will do. I've got some texting to put up and some more to start.
Buddhagames's picture
@Manwhore:

It may just be me adding an extra step that isn't necessary but I tend to get the logistics out of the way BEFORE i make any mention of hanging out.

Like asking what are you doing, in the same text as "let's hang out" seems a little rushed... almost like you're not even askng her what she's actually doing.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

@buddhagames:
Of course, that's the standard way to go we're just speeding things up a bit. He's got like 15 girls he can text he's just not doing it. Derp

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Girl never responded back to me here. After looking back at the response that I got when I actually pulled the trigger and asked for a one on one hang out. Do I do the same similar thing for this situation. Figure out logistics of the week, less fun and jokey and just shoot it out there with. Basically a similar deal to Short Cutie or since she didn't respond to the last text do I go back in with a reengagement thing. Keep in mind that we've texted back in forth for a while.
@ItsMario:
Reengagement for sure.

ItsMario's picture
@ItsMario:
Thinking of sending something that reengages but also puts the ice cream and a movie on the table. Something that even though it didn't work out this time, there's more ice cream.

Me: Hey have you escaped from your prison yet. The ice cream was delicious and film impeccable. Can always get more when you escape.
@ItsMario:
Naw play with it again, then go for a meetup.

ItsMario's picture
Random texts from girls I used to text

Her: R u at school

Me (10 min later): yea.whats up beb

Her(1 hour later): Lets party tonight

Me: Currently being real studious and studying for this exam but I am down later

Her: Oh damn alright ill hit u up

Me: yea my teachers a fucking loser. I should be enjoying some booze and burgers right now. lemme know

Her: Haha is your exam mañana

Me: yea at 10...only dorks took spanish in high school =p
Me: are you taking a maymester? (figuring out if I most likely had to meet with her tonight)

Her: I am not
Her: Ill tutor u in Spanish I'm nasty
Her:Just finished my college requirement fuck high school Spanish

Me(30 min later: Oh Yeah. Teach me some dirty words in spanish pumpkinbutt9

Dude wtf! She's offering to

Dude wtf! She's offering to tutor you and you're making dirty jokes? Shit! Be serious fucker, get her over to your house. 

ItsMario's picture
Manwhore wrote:Dude wtf!

Manwhore wrote:
Dude wtf! She's offering to tutor you and you're making dirty jokes? Shit! Be serious fucker, get her over to your house. 

yea I goofed up there, she didn't even bother to reply.

Go straight to setting up her coming over?

sending something like:

Me: Yeah I'm getting tired of studying on MDW, come over around 9 and I'll destroy your but in beer pong.

Dude wtf. Stay with that

Dude wtf. Stay with that fucking spanish thread. Unreal. Why would you ditch a straight-forward attempt on her part to isolate herself with you? Can you not see that?