Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
Ive boned a chick with a bf, but it was a one night thing. This chick lives next to me and i met her at some event my apartment has for students. She was single and barely broke up with her ex. Hit her up got num, partied next night with her. This was a long time ago during fall. At party her and i chilled, seemed on. Her roommate came along.Eventually her roommate helped me out by giving that nod of approval, and even suggesting that she hang with me. I really thought it was a done deal, went back to her place. I tried to make out with her a couple times but she would pull away. Eventually she said no other guys touched her besides her ex bf. Eventually backed off and we just chilled till 7am watching the sunrise ..... Gaaaay. She got back with her bf ever since. She introduced me to her sister a couple months later and her sister was keen, but i wasnt down for her either. I havent really hit her up, but i always feel like its on whenever we talk. Most my friends have some solid game and have made girls break up with their bf.... Which has gotten me interested in driving that wedge between her and her bf. Suggestions on how to go about this? Hanging out with this girl isnt really a problem either.

neighborlzz: Heyy :D
Me - 3 hrs 24 mins later: No more finals!
neighborlzz - 3 mins later: Lol i finished yesterday....feels soooo great to be done! Spring Break! :D
Me - 1 min later: Oh snap. Sick. Come rage if youre still in irvine.
neighborlzz - 3 mins later: Ahh omw to vegas... have fun tho!
come to my party in two weeks!

neighborlzz: Ahh omw to vegas... have fun tho!
come to my party in two weeks!

neighborlzz - 1 week 4 days later: Hey
Me - 5 mins later: Just finished grubbing, whats up with you
neighborlzz - 2 mins later: just eating some cookies and trying to find someone who could go with me to go buy some more alcohol lol :P
Me - 2 mins later: You drunkass. Id be able to go later tonight.
neighborlzz - 3 mins later: Lmao...its for the party this thurs.... i invited you and you totally ignored me butthead....
Me - 10 mins later: Uh huh. I always had a hunch were quite the alcoholic. ;) ... Im free tonight.
neighborlzz - 3 mins later: Hey hey hey dont judge me mr.! ;D
haha like at what time?

Me - 14 mins later: Too late for judging. :P ... How does 10pm sound?
neighborlzz - 33 mins later: Lmao
my friend has a friend with a fake id....ima try and go earlier so i can get started on the jungle juice and stuff but thanks anyway :)

Me - 2 days 2 hrs later: Hey is it chill if i bring some of my friends to your party tonight
neighborlzz - 16 mins later: Yea its totally fine but its going to be 5 bucks a person....oh and dont forget your mustache
Me - 18 mins later: Mustache?
neighborlzz: Lol read the event page thingy
neighborlzz - 1 day 17 hrs later: Lol sounds great....when?
Me - 2 mins later: Tonight. 10pmish
neighborlzz - 5 mins later: Ahh im in rancho and i have work....booooooooo! :/
Me: Youre killing me smalls.
neighborlzz - 1 min later: you're killing ME smalls! Lmao im the alcoholic remember? :P
neighborlzz: you're killing ME smalls! Lmao im the alcoholic remember? :P
Me - 3 mins later: You dork. Why do you think i invited you? ;)
Me - 3 weeks 2 days later: Way to say hi
neighborlzz - 1 min later: Lol what? Haha i'm so sorry. . . But who is this?
Me: Better be sorry! ... Ruben you dork.
neighborlzz - 1 min later: Haha i'm so sorry. . . I was way out of it lol
Me - 1 min later: Alright, i guess i can forgive you ... You looked like you were marching for some in n out
neighborlzz - 16 hrs 12 mins later: Haha i was. . . Jonathan was picking me up and treating me to some in n out so i was trying to hurry up lol
Me - 4 hrs 14 mins later: Lol ya, you looked hungry.
neighborlzz - 25 mins later: Lol dork
Me - 5 mins later: Nom nom nom
neighborlzz - 5 mins later: Haha. . . Hey i just remembered. . . I said hi to you the other day when you were waking with all your friends and YOU were the one who pretended like
neighborlzz: you didn't know me . Jerk
Re: Girl with bf. Unchartered territory.
Me - 2 days 22 hrs later: You caught me. Cant be seen in public with you. ;D
liz - 1 min later: Haha wow! What a jerk!
Me - 2 mins later: Maybe if you would rage from time to time that would change.
liz - 1 hr 27 mins later: 20 units, work, youtube and volleyball are all kicking my butt. . . No bueno. . . I feel like i don't have time for anything :( . . . Haha and plus you
liz: guys always have your stuff on the weekends when i'm not here
Me - 4 hrs 46 mins later: True. And thurs. You gotta enjoy college and expand your horizons.
liz - 1 hr 23 mins later: i try lol :P
Me - 2 mins later: Expandddd. Lol.
liz - 2 mins later: Thats why i play im's and thats why i've joined a few clubs . . . Lol but i see. . . Hehe you prob mean by going to your parties lol
Me - 2 mins later: Well thats a start. And yes my parties as well lol. I just look at college as a time where you get a chance to meet so many new ppl, ya kno?
liz - 5 mins later: I completely agree. . . Lol but you act like you don't know me. . . Boy! i talk TOO much. . .Haha i love meeting new people
Me - 1 min later: Yea true, you dont stop talking. Lol.
liz - 1 min later: Lol JERK! that makes two of us! You don't either ;P
Me - 1 min later: Nah. Just you ;)
liz - 3 mins later: Lol
liz - 1 week 5 days later: Hey you!
Me - 20 mins later: How goes it
liz - 3 mins later: It goes. . Haha i have a volleyball game later and i midterm tomorrow morning. Stressed out a bit but good. . . How about you?
Me - 43 mins later: Well. I just finished my last midterm ever, so it goes well.
Me - 1 min later: And am currently celebrating. Would invite you out but you got a midterm.
Me - 2 mins later: Im sure youll kill it - so chill out.
liz - 35 mins later: Really? Ah how exciting! Congrats! Hehe thanks. hope you having fun
liz - 2 weeks 1 day later: Ah i'm home jerk!
Me - 23 mins later: Ha, well maybe you should make some time punk.
Me - 2 days 17 hrs later: K so you should save friday and not go home - reggaefest is gonna be heaps of fun
liz: Haha kk . . . This friday?
Me - 1 min later: Yea, this friday. Friends and i are dayraging then hitting the concert!
liz - 1 min later: Sounds good. . .See you friday then :D
Me: K sounds good.

Also, her bf is a chump. Needy, not that cool, with a short temper. Like it might be me projecting things but i think there is an expiration date on their relationship. I think on some levek she recognizes it too but her circumstances keep her comfortable. Ie her parents make her go home every weekend to LA and her bf lives in LA. Like this dude has made her cry and shit while i was hooking up with some other birdy at her party. Also her bf hates me and has told me to back off his gf via fb lol. I just liked his comment and proceeded to continue teasing his gf via fb. She knows im downzo for her. Kinda surprised that all i had to do was say hey keep friday open and she was down to chill rofl. I probably couldve done this such a long time ago. -.- ... BTW this girl is fucking HOT. If i dont hook up with her now tho im confident i can always come back to her when shes single - tho would be nice to tap it before i graduate.
Buddhagames's picture

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

@Aequitas: My personal opinion (and yes this is just my opinion) girls with boyfriends are a waste of time. Sure, they're fine for a hook up here and there, but would I ever make it anything more than that? Hell no. If a girl is cheating on her bf, that's just a simple red flag right there. Once a cheater, always a cheater - end of story.

Sounds like you obviously want to make this girl more than just a hook up due to the insults towards her BF, the excuses you're making for her being with him, etc. but the fact remains that she is with him for a reason and one that you clearly don't see nor understand. If she's still with him, she likes him more than you! Accept that fact. If you just want to hit it and quit it, then by all means make it happen. But don't have any expectations of hooking up. If it happens, it happens. No big deal. And keep it that way.

"Why do faggots always got to kiss the girl?"

@buddhagames - hahahaha fuck yea. This is like a year in the making. Like i think this shit is onnnnnn.

@jeff - i hate you jeff. Why you gotta call me out on my shit ;o ... Tho i still think what im saying holds some weight. Ya shes a dope chick, but if she cheated on her bf with me i would NEVER date her. My game aint that tight to where id be delusional in thinking that she wouldnt cheat on me the moment she found an "upgrade". Ya i could dgaf if a girl denies me - plenty more to hit up.
@Aequitas: I mean you can say what you want here, tell yourself what you want, but if you do have feelings for this chick and want to date her, then seriously just wait it out until they break up, don't talk to her that often, don't hang out with her, don't text her much, you get the idea. This is long-term 'game'. She'll break up and be in REBOUND MODE and you're there ready ;)

I've been there, done that trust me man lol, girls with boyfriends are more of a headache than anything else. If you don't want to date her at all, then by all means try and go for it. But I think it's pretty obvious you want her :P "she's fucking HOT!" lol. Hey I gotta be real and I will attack your ego as it's man's worst enemy - you want her bad! So take it slow and bang other girls until she's single.

tldr: don't fuck up your long-term chances for a short term fuck lol.

@Aequitas:
Ya just like the other post with sentry303 hitting up that girl with the bf.. this is an area I don't fuck around in because ding ding ding, this girl is being/trying to be (same thing) a good girlfriend and not making out with another dude etc. etc.

Plus it looks like her boyfriend has the same name as me so that's points for sure.

Now HOW exactly do her parents make her go home every weekend? That's weird, and shows some issues with dependence and lack of boundaries.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

@Jeff: but its like weeding out whether shes date worthy. If i hook up, i get to bust my nut. If i get denied then shes probably dateable. I genuinely do think hes a chump tho. Like im not selfish to the point where i think my judgment is that clouded. I think this girl genuinely needs to experience the dating world - not just me. Her relationship is crap from what ive seen. I told this to foreign stu too when we talked about her dysfunctional ex bf sat. Either way im inviting a girls for reggaefest. Ill pick and choose from there.
@Manwhore: the condition for her going to uci and living on campus was for her to go home EVERY weekend. Made her get a job near home on the weekends as well to create more reasons to go home. Ughhh damnit shes pretty fucking fine tho. Guess she can just tag along and see me do work. But first i need to find out if she is still with her bf tho.
@Aequitas: Read your posts man, at the end of the day you are waaaaay more invested in her than she is in you. Ultimately you always want the girl investing more into you than you into her. Manwhore texts A LOT but like I've said in other threads, he comes off very effortless so it appears as he's not really investing much at all - absolute key. You seem to know everything about this girl's life lol so honestly, I'd take a step back, stop talking/texting her and just wait for her to come to YOU, and invite YOU out. That's really the only play you have.

And to give you an idea on how powerful investment is... look at this girl. Her bf might be a chump but she's driving home every weekend, which is an investment.

@Aequitas:
Dude why do her parents control her so much. That is SO unattractive. I've actually told a girl before that her controlling parents kind of put a negative spin on the whole "dating her" thing.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

@jeff - uh lol. Im not rly as invested as you think dude. Its only natural id know about her when we've chilled and ive seen firsthand about her. Like dude if i dont hook up with her its really not that big of a deal. Shes chill as a friend too, i dont really mind not hooking up with her friday. Ill just hook up with a diff girl lol. The allure as the saying goes tho is new pussy is always better than old pussy. Ive gotten my heart broken enough times that the layers of neediness / premature investment have been peeled away lol.

@manwhore - yea, i agree dude. I told her she needs to expand her horizon / become independent - hence why i mentioned that to her in text convo. Like financially, dating, as a person. Shes only 20 too so it makes sense. And thats genuine - not cuz i have a vested interest ( slaying her vag ) in telling her that.
@Aequitas:
Went to reggaefest. Was outta my headspace cuz we got jewed out of a championship game versus some other frat. Dqed on a technicality. Obviously its petty, childish, and means nothing. Actually quite funny in retro, but nonetheless pissed me off because i wreck shit as the first basemen. Lol @ rival frats taking a shit on my boys porch. Shes supposed to meet up with us at a party but my phone dies. Dont hook up with shit at reggaefest. Just generally in a bad mood due to the above. Talk mad head to these fucks when i see them. Pretty much just acting a fool. End up seeing her and bring her to my pad after reggaefest to rage before undie run. Try to make moves but its very clear shes going to be loyal to her bf. Respect to her. Back off before i ever even get close to burning the bridge.. Just play it chill and hit up other girls. Run into blondy from.formal , she tells.me she wants to hang and call her. Explain to her that i never got her number. She tries to tell me it but i tell her my phones dead and she should just come with. No dice. She tells me to text her friend .. i have my friend text her friend but she fell asleep. Tossed up like 5 hail marys once i got my phone on after undie run but nada. Nothing stuck. Ah well.

She texts me some ish about it being her best night at uci so far, giving her good memories. Backburn that till shes single. Shes chill chick. Misread how down she was. Just kinda assumed i could make it happen lol.
@Aequitas: I think I'm borderline delusionally confident. She just broke up with her bf like a week ago or something , and i didnt realize it but she poked me sometime after. SHE POKED ME BRO. Hahahahaha. I just shot her a text. Lets see if i can make this happen.
@Aequitas:
Time to poke!!