Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Need help with this hot girl I have been seeing

10 replies [Last post]
I have been casually dating this girl for about 3 weeks. I banged her on our first night out and since then, we have been hanging out a few times a week and texting daily. I have even banged her about 4 times since the first night and she seems really into me when we are together and even sent texts like "miss u" or "come home and hang out with me" (when I was out of town) or "I like you" as recently as a week ago.

well on Friday night (as in 2 days ago) she texted me after she finished work and we met up for dinner and came back to my place. She was tired and stayed for about an hour but she had to get home because she had her dog locked up in her apt and needed to let him out...fair enough - we made out for a short bit and I sent her on her way. I immediately fell asleep after she left.

I woke up at 7 am the next day, Saturday, and sent this: "hope you made it home ok...I passed out as soon as you left" (we had been drinking so I thought I would check to make sure she got home safe. Anyway, no response to that text. About 12 hrs later, she sent a typical whiny text "I'm so tired"

Me: "I'm shocked..."
"Oh and you left your food here by the way" (leftovers from dinner)
Me 2 hrs later: "Still workin?"

no response, which is very out of the ordinary for her. Mind you, we text back and forth daily, even if it's simple bullshit.

Next morning I text her:
"hey are you alive?"
her: "yea I just slept for like 16 hours damn haha I'm sorry"
me: "jesus christ, woman...wanna hang out this afternoon?"
her: "what did you have in mind?"
me: "Let's grab some lunch at _____ "
her: "I don't really think gonna be moving from this couch for awhile haha"
me: "No problem just though I'd offer. you watching Sopranos again?"
her: "yesss I am"

It seemed to me that she was content just being lazy all day and that's totally fine with me - I get it because I get the same way too. No harm no foul. I chose not to text anything else all day because I figured the ball was in her court if she wanted to do something. She never texted me again, even as of now, almost 36 hrs later. Also, based on the tone of her last text, I felt like I was nagging or annoying her so I just quit. I could be wrong and reading too much into it but that's what prompted me to cut off texting for the day.

Another thing - this girl is always saying "Im tired" "Im exhausted" and even she AND her friends always joke about how much she sleeps so while I think that's kinda weird it might be no big deal -that's how she is. What is concerning me is her pretty much ignoring my texts from the night before and having absolutely nothing to text to me between now and then. This is the longest we have gone without texting and I have been strong all day and resisted the urge because I feel the ball is in her court and I don't want to be needy. I also have a long history of being impatient and overanalyzing everything so I guess my question is multi-faceted:

1.) Should I leave her alone and let her text me next?
2.) If not, what is a fun, non-needy way to re-engage her to keep interest in me peaked while not seeming to pushy or beta?
3.) Since we are not officially dating, just sort of hanging out and fucking on occasion, should I even be concerned?

I am new to this whole idea of text game and have been a beta in previous relationships but have pinpointed my sticking points and am trying to work them out. I have never had a problem attracting and banging a girl on the first or second date, but keeping them interested for a long term relationship has always been difficult for me. It's almost like the guy they banged transforms into some beta and it wreaks of incongruency. My gut is telling me to not text her at all and let her re-initiate but if she doesn't re-initiate, then I will feel like I lost and made the wrong call.

Sorry for the length of this post but I feel the more information the better the advice. Thanks for your help, fellas
Sick-Cunt's picture
Pretty sure she is fucking
Pretty sure she is fucking another guy. Thats pretty much what 'im tired' means.

Also your invitation to hang out sucks, sounded so boring. Thats why she asked what it was and after you saidnthe boring response she said no. Look on here for better examples. Make it an adventure and playful, sexual.

Pretty much all you can do is be a pro at texting and get her to see you again then show her you are the fucking alpha male. Imo.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

well she said "I'm tired"
well she said "I'm tired" while she was working and who knows, she might be fucking another guy for all I know.

I understand I have to "be a pro at texting" which is why I'm here. I am looking for something to re-initiate contact with her or if I should just stand pat and say nothing at all.

What do you guys think?
Ya your texting is
Ya your texting is communicating that you're chasing her and a beta boy. You got to come at her like the man. Craft her texts that challenge her playfully and inspire her to want to get fucked again. She doesn't want beta chode dick. Whether you are or not doesn't matter, your texts are communicating to her you are. Read some of the text threads on here mate. Cheers

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

She probably is just tired
She probably is just tired tho, but you need to make her want it. By saying the ball's in her court you're trying to push her to validate you by chasing you and/or making an effort. That's the kind of neediness a girl doesn't want.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea if you still want her you
Yea if you still want her you should send something good. Ignoring her wont help if she is fucking another guy (it will just help her keep you off her mind). Manwhore has a database on his site with lots of good examples. He might give you a good example if you wait (and he feels like). When texting you should be playful, accusatory and sexual.

Would you want to reply or be excited to reply to a text saying 'hey whats up?'

I know I need to be
I know I need to be seductive, playful, and alpha while texting but where do I look to find a good re-initiation type of text
Sick-Cunt's picture
http://manwhore.org/text-mess
http://manwhore.org/text-message-database.php

Or look at other threads for a better example

Great thanks man. I'm new to
Great thanks man. I'm new to this site so I doing know my way around yet.
I have looked through the
I have looked through the database and don't see any texts that seem like "me" or appropriate for the situation. I think I understand the vibe I need to go for but at this point, I just want to re-initiate texting so she gets back in the groove of texting me again and we can build that rapport. I haven't entirely fucked this up because I have banged her a few times and that counts for something and might lend itself to a little more margin for error on my part, but I want to get this tightened up ASAP.

Funny thing is, I have never spoken to her on the ph0ne - this girl does everything via text as she is younger than me (she's 22 and I'm 27). Would it be weird to just call her out of nowhere or would that come off as needy? I'm thinking it would be a needy move considering we have already established that main mode of communication to be texting.

I still need to find a good re-engaging text or at least the framework for one until I can come up with good ones on my own. Fake it til ya make it I guess.

you guys have been helpful, though.
update
This morning, I sent her a quick text because it was time sensitive. Mind you, we haven't texted in almost 2 days and I was worried she had gone cold on me. here's the small exchange

"hey I got 2 tix to go to the baseball game next friday. Are you free?"
her 3 hrs later: "Hey sorry we have been really busy at work...I worked 10 hrs straight yesterday ugh it's stressing me out but yeah I gotta check my schedule but I'd love to go!"

I have yet to respond to this, and it was about 3 hrs ago.

Any way to respond to keep things fun and alpha without sounding like I was worried about her not texting me? I want to get a text rapport going again and this is a good opportunity because it seems she is still clearly into me but really was just busy.

any ideas?