Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
For sending about 30 girls pictures of my dick. One of them was full erect mid-masturbation, the other was semi limp hanging over a fruit basket. I have been text messaging these to girls as well, with a grand total of 0 responses. Anyone have success with this? Are you black?
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, go hard or go home. If
lmao, go hard or go home.

If you're gonna get your account deleted, get it deleted for sending dick picks.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha so good. I was saying
Haha so good. I was saying this before, but Tyler was telling his BC students that when a girl doesnt remember him on text he just automatically sends a picture of his dick. I'll probably continue to do it regardless of the results for the sheer hilarity value, but I'm wondering if anyone ever uses it when the girl is NOT alraedy sold on sex? Ie. To pump the buying temp when theyre not already sold.
I don't think that's
I don't think that's something you should be doing. I send that to about 1 in 5 girls when I know they're going to appreciate it and receive it with a sense of awe and wonder. Otherwise wtf. It's my dick, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world.. not a party favor.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

lol that's ballsy. Don't
lol that's ballsy. Don't think I would pictures of my penis circulating around a bunch of random women but still funny. Go hard or go home (no pun intended)!