Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
152 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2, 3, 4]
sentry303 wrote: Me: I went
sentry303 wrote:
Me: I went to physical therapy today. I now have robotic arms. Booyah!

Lmao!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I thought it was a good text
I thought it was a good text but no response.
Ya didn't think so. It
Ya didn't think so. It doesn't fit the same emotional wavelength you've been on (off and on) that gets her responding. Go back to the initial convo and take a read at the vibe between you two.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Manwhore wrote: Ya didn't
Manwhore wrote:
Ya didn't think so. It doesn't fit the same emotional wavelength you've been on (off and on) that gets her responding. Go back to the initial convo and take a read at the vibe between you two.

Thats an issue I have with the txt database. Most of the stuff there its just so completely different from the vibe of the convo I usually have with the girl that I get TONS of 'wtf' responses.
Thoughts?
Buddhagames's picture
The zoo line is usually right
The zoo line is usually right on that weave length, at least for me, in my opinion it's the best one on there.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

There are no crutches in this
There are no crutches in this game. The text database is a good resource if used correctly it's not a magic pill.

Manwhore wrote: Ya didn't
Manwhore wrote:

You mean like me teasing her?
Lol @ ebattle. Chill out
Lol @ ebattle.

Chill out, no need to flex muscles over trivial shit. Ego has weird ways of surfacing. Tho i dont agree about texting his birdy, fuck it sentry. Do you lol. Who knows, might payoff in the end.
Re: hot girl (she has a bf, unsure how to proceed)
lol funny ass thread, amazing texts from manwhore. But at the same time, I still don't think she would have ever agreed to meet up as long as her bf is in the picture.

While I do think it's fun to get manwhore to text for you, I also think that it can screw you over if a girl actually agrees to meet up and then meets you in person. She'll see the real you and it's not manwhore :P Good luck keeping her around all night lol. Like manwhore said, no magic pill, not one bit.

Also one thing I want to point out is that manwhore has amazing texts yet it feels so effortless. That's huge in my opinion. Most people come off tryhard and all of the non-manwhore texts here were blatantly try-hard lol. No biggy, all a learning experience but it's a much deeper learning that you really won't be able to learn without some solid mindset beat downs from the man himself :P

"Why do faggots always got to kiss the girl?"

@Jeff:
Naw several of the guys do really well. Yes the texting in this particular thread past the point where I'm writing them are crap, but that's relatively speaking. They're still "good". It's also not true to say they couldn't handle themselves in person. The guys on this particular forum do pretty damn well. In fact 80% of the guys on this forum from what I can see get laid, this is a baller forum.

Manwhore;368.4542;5 wrote:
@Jeff:
Naw several of the guys do really well. Yes the texting in this particular thread past the point where I'm writing them are crap, but that's relatively speaking. They're still "good". It's also not true to say they couldn't handle themselves in person. The guys on this particular forum do pretty damn well. In fact 80% of the guys on this forum from what I can see get laid, this is a baller forum.

That's good as hell, but I still feel like you're on a whole different level :P

"Why do faggots always got to kiss the girl?"

Jeff;368.4541;147 wrote:
lol funny ass thread, amazing texts from manwhore. But at the same time, I still don't think she would have ever agreed to meet up as long as her bf is in the picture.

While I do think it's fun to get manwhore to text for you, I also think that it can screw you over if a girl actually agrees to meet up and then meets you in person. She'll see the real you and it's not manwhore :P Good luck keeping her around all night lol. Like manwhore said, no magic pill, not one bit.

Also one thing I want to point out is that manwhore has amazing texts yet it feels so effortless. That's huge in my opinion. Most people come off tryhard and all of the non-manwhore texts here were blatantly try-hard lol. No biggy, all a learning experience but it's a much deeper learning that you really won't be able to learn without some solid mindset beat downs from the man himself :P

--------------------------------------------
Escalating and talking in person is pretty easy. Texting and getting the day 2 is my weak point.

edit: regardless if I even bang this girl, which I would like to, I think I'm learning a lot from it.
Really hot girl
Me: Did you rampage around at the parade today?
Girl - 2 mins later: nope.
Me - 42 mins later: I've just been reading Calvin and Hobbes, looking for a good pic for a tattoo. Do you have any tattoos?
Girl: maybe, maybe not.... you want a calvin and hobbes tattoo??
Me - 6 mins later: Lol what's with this attitude, I'm going to ground you! Yup I just haven't found the picture I want yet. Gonna get it on my back.
Girl - 17 mins later: haha that's interesting..... :)
i dont suppose you'd happen to know the legal drinking age in ireland, would you?

Me - 22 mins later: I know Germany is 16, I used to live there. Dunno about Ireland, google it smarty pants. Are you going on a trip there?
Girl - 3 mins later: yeah, in July....

Tried to apply my understanding of manwhore's advice and she replied. Woopie!
@jeff - if she didnt give you her num just for you to leave then chances are she probably liked you .... At least a bit. Ghost texting from manwhore is only with the intentions of getting the meet up by reminding her how awesome you are.
Really hot girl

Me: I wish I could go in a trip. I'm going to change my trucks oil today. Come with me so I won't get bored.
Girl - 5 mins later: i'm in new mexico
Me - 3 mins later: Haha I used the live there. On Holloman Air Force Base. The most boring place in the world. Where are you at?
Me - 1 day 11 hrs later: I hope you're having fun there. Partyin like a rockstar. Bring me a souvenir.
Me - 6 days 12 hrs later: I miss you and wanna see you, but this dumb security guard won't let me in the zoo. Is there any way you can escape?
Me - 3 days 1 hr later: Are you back yet? Let's chill this week.
Me - 4 hrs 24 mins later: Hey babe you were starting to open up to me, what's wrong?
Girl - 30 mins later: nothing
Me - 2 hrs 17 mins later: Cool. Are you back in CO or are you still in Injun country?
Girl - 3 mins later: Im back but im busy and will be out of town by 5 tomorrow morning
Me - 27 mins later: When do you get back? We'll go on an adventure.
Me - 3 weeks 3 days later: Ey, muffinbottom. Did you get drunk in Ireland?
Girl - 10 mins later: I typically dont respond well to muffinbottom. and i drank some.
Me - 39 mins later: You don't respond well to anything lol. I hope you didn't miss me too much.
Me - 2 hrs 17 mins later: Send me a pic
Girl: Why?
Me - 10 mins later: I want to see how you look :)
Girl - 1 min later: you already know
Me - 2 mins later: I don't remember. I met you like 3 months ago.
Girl - 6 mins later: forgetting what a look like? sheesh
Me - 13 mins later: Lol you're so full of yourself. Just send a pic, then I'll send you one back.
Me - 1 day 3 hrs later: I know you're white, short, and have blonde hair.
Girl: Brown hair.
Me - 10 mins later: Close enough lol. I thought you were blonde from the way you act. : p
Girl: Wow why the hell would you say that to someone?
Girl - 6 mins later: Honestly you just come across as a jerk. i like kind and respectful people.
Me - 31 mins later: I like to make jokes. Honestly I think you're a cute girl.
Girl: yeah right. the really cute girl that you can't remember.
Me - 18 mins later: I really think so. I want to chill with you too.
Girl - 4 mins later: i think you're full of it. "i only remember you're short, white, and blonde" "i think you're cute". um yeah cuz i'm a brunette and i'm half cherokee?
Girl: i think you just want pussy or something and you're being a jerk about it. i dont get why you'd be so mean to me all the time.

Really hot girl

Me: I have a bad memory. I do remember that you're cute. That's why I went up to you.

@sentry303:

If someone can help me bang this chick, step up and say something. Help me out b/c I like this girl. I don't care if I have to emmotianally manipulate or whatever.
@sentry303: lmao
Any response to your last text?

Let's get this slut laid. The girl I mean, not sentry

Really hot girl

Me: Have you seen the dark knight rises?
Me - 2 hrs 12 mins later: I'm hungry, make me something to eat :)
Girl - 3 mins later: yeah right
Me - 47 mins later: Do you know any Native American food?
Me - 22 hrs 5 mins later: Hey babe let's see a movie Wednesday. The Dark Knight Rises.
Girl: no and dont fucking call me babe
Girl - 3 mins later: look you're probably a nice guy but you need to slow down. i dont even know you
Me - 22 mins later: I'm not going that fast. You're pretty mean lol.
Girl: i'm mean because you're mean to me. you say things that upset me and i dont let people who do that come into my life.
Me - 7 mins later: I was just joking around. I say things like that to people close to me all the time.
Girl: right but i'm not close to you so it's inappropriate. i dont think i'm the kind of girl you need around
Me - 16 mins later: I want to chill with you. I'm not lying.

I still have warts so no sex if I get her out, but I wouldn't mind fingering her or eating her out.

Appreciate the help.
Dude how do any of those texts fit in with what you've learned on here? You can't ask people to help you create magic if you're taking a shit on it afterwards mang.

@sentry303:
Thinking of playful and accussatory stuff takes me forever so, I just started texting whatever.
Ok how do I fix this?

Do I text her tomorrow with something playful and accusatory?
@sentry303:

Why don't you just call her.
@sentry303:
I'm gonna wait a few days then send her something playful. And see what happens. I'm gonna have to step up if I want this girl.
@sentry303:

That's what you've been doing for ages and it hasn't gotten you anywhere.
Alex123's picture
@Gogo:

Yeah leave her an awesome voicemail where you talk about your day and actually FEEL the emotion of everything youre talking about. It could be about you making breakfast or pouring cereal just make it sound badass. Then just be like "talk soon," click.

like MW said, she needs to know she's met her maker.
@sentry303: I would just chalk this up as a loss at this point dude ... But , you should troll her for shits and giggles.
@sentry303:
I'll do the voicemail thing even though I have no idea what to say or do.
Alex123's picture
@sentry303:

practice recording your voice a couple times before you do it. I wish we could upload mp3s on here I'd give you an example
@Alex123:

Alex, use this: www.vocoroo.com
Alex123's picture
@Gogo:

So both these girls reacted positively to these voicemails, you can see the threads here:

http://manwhore.org/forum/content/another-okc-girl
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BBHnxKDGNu

http://manwhore.org/forum/content/summerfest-girl
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j928d0yNDH

I dont claim to be a master of this and havent fucked either of these girls. These are just 2 recent examples and I just started recording voicemails/calls-- but at least you'll get an idea
Alex123's picture
@Alex123:

btw the quality on vocaroo sucks balls.
@sentry303:
Thanks dude that gives me a better idea. Hopefully I don't mess this up, but it would be funny if I did anyways.
Alex123's picture
@sentry303:

Well keep in mind the buying temp of those 2 girls was also higher than yours is
Alex123;368.7004;99 wrote:
@sentry303:

Well keep in mind the buying temp of those 2 girls was also higher than yours is

--------------------------------------
Had to look up buying temp. Yeah I just want to try my best to bang this girl because if I fuck her then I meet one of my sex goals. Met one of those like a month ago, it was awesome. Her tits were so nice.
krispy's picture
@Alex123:
Dam you sound like manwhore, have you been getting trained by him? the flow and pauses and the tone was solid man
@kris:

He definitely is. That shit was classic Manwhore.
krispy's picture
@Gogo:
think i might have to look into this coaching thingy
Really hot girl

Me: I guess you can't handle a 25 year old boy. You saw me in the parking lot and peed yourself.
Girl - 1 hr 30 mins later: hm?
Girl: when was this? and who is this?
Girl - 19 mins later: what are you talking about?
Girl - 39 mins later: maybe that was supposed to go to someone else?

Really hot girl

Girl: please tell me what you mean

Re: Really hot girl
We should just meet up and discuss dont want to do it this way

Really hot girl

Me: We should just meet up and discuss don't want to do out this way.
Girl - 3 mins later: tell me what the hell you're talking about. also the fact that you refer to yourself as a boy says a lot about your maturity level.

Alex123's picture
@sentry303:

Haha why's she getting all aggro for no reason? She must be somewhat invested if she cares this much about your text. Unless she really did delete your # and is wondering who it is but still

This girl seems like a tard

"Are you tone def? LISTEN the only way youre gona find out is if we discuss it over coffee. or muffins."
Really hot girl

Me: Are you tone deaf? LISTEN the only way you're gonna find out is if we discuss it over coffee. Or muffins
Girl - 1 min later: deaf in my left ear actually. you know what? you're a fucking asshole. you're a douche and i'm done wasting my time with you. get the fuck out of my life.

Lol didn't expect that.
Alex123's picture
@sentry303:

Look bootymuffin, I dont understand why youre so upset. All I ever wanted was to show you an excellent time! I genuinely like you now u hurt my feelings : (
Alex123's picture
@Alex123:

or

Look bootymuffin, I dont understand why youre so upset. All I ever wanted was to show you an excellent time! I genuinely like you now u hurt my feelings *sniff*

nvm i think the 1st ones better
Alex123;368.7145;99 wrote:
@sentry303:
Look bootymuffin, I dont understand why youre so upset. All I ever wanted was to show you an excellent time! I genuinely like you now u hurt my feelings : (

It's a bit out of sync with the earlier vibe she responded to but it's a solid message