Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
I have 2 dates coming this Sunday n Monday next week. Both seem to have high flaky percentage. And I just set both dates today.

What should you guys suggest me to do, so I could lower the percentage of getting flaked?
Sick-Cunt's picture
You set a date a week in
You set a date a week in advance? Sounds like she has a shit load of time to think of reasons not to go. If you dont text her for the week it is more than likely she will forget or pretend to forget about the date.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

No, it's tmrw n Monday after
No, it's tmrw n Monday after that
Nigbone this question has
Nigbone this question has been answered repeatedly. Are you somehow missing this?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Lol no. But I've been staying
Lol no. But I've been staying low lay couple 2 weeks, haven't texted as much as I used to. I kinda lost my momentum. So I thought that i'm gonna call them couple hours before the dates.
Your answer is to start
Your answer is to start texting them asap holmes. Get some emotional momentum going and get them excited about meeting up with you

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information