Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
So I was fuckng chick girl i met at the gym a while back and tdaoy she start hitting me up again.

Her: Hey Vince... How are you??? I'm texting you because I want you to know, that I miss hanging out with you!!
Me: Well you didn't really seemed like it last time u texed. (she hit me up once before ghen flaked out on me)

Her: I know. It's cuz I was mac about the things you said to me. I forgot about everything already cuz is over. Things didnt work out for us, and I realized that after all we had fun all the time. Well kinda all the time lol
Just get over it. Just like I
Just get over it. Just like I did!
Me: I did too, but idk
Her: U dont know wat? Don't u miss me??? Seriously???
ME: Do you still go to the gym?
Her: Answer my quesion first
Me: Tbh i really would like to see you again

I've been on ghe fence really as far as wether I should make her a wing woman, fb or just friend. What do you guys think?
Thats all i'll get into.
Obviously friend is out of
Obviously friend is out of the question. Why don't you just hit it and see what happens.

Where's the fear coming from? The hesitation.. she's not going to murder you or anything.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

we were friends for a while.
we were friends for a while. I'd bang her again and yet she adds value too.

We'll see what happens.
i guess ghe fear is coming
i guess the fear is coming from the possibility of her flaking out on me again. There was an ex gf I had who always talked about hooking back up. consistently flaked out on me. I Pretty much fell for it every time.
her pissy post or trying go
her pissy post or trying go talk to me and me not responding:

Ok WHATEVER if u dont want to reply my texts. I was trying to be friendly. See ya
i don't tnink I can be
i don't tnink I can be friends with her even if I wanted to. I don't have to game her. I can simply say, "when's a good time to meet?"

But what do you mean by managing her behavior?
So not sure you remember but
So not sure you remember but there was a girl that flaked on Buddha and then also gave him lmr the first time he hung out with her. So we had to kind of.. shape her behavior and emotional state a bit thru text to get her nice and sweet and.. vulnerable. Lmao. That's predator jargon right there. You need to teach her who's boss. Don't worry she likes it. No girl wants to think she can just send a text like that and actually emotionally manipulate a guy. Buddha do you have that link.

Also just last night I banged a girl in my car that was giving me MAJOR shit over text. I basically told her to clam up and stop being a shithead or I wouldn't talk to her anymore. When she acquiesced I took this as an opportunity to seed some major sexuality into the dynamic. So it went from her being a shithead to her agreeing that the first thing she did when she got in my car would be to suck my dick. Which she did. Was fucking hot.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

manwhore, konstantine had to
manwhore, konstantine had to explain to me what you are talking about. I wasn't gonna respond cause I really don't know what to say anyways.