Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
51 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
So I was fuckng chick girl i met at the gym a while back and today she started hitting me up again. she asked me out again before, but flaked out so I stopped responding. But now she's trying meet up again.
jwest (not verified)
ok so what do expect us to
ok so what do expect us to say? Go in for the kill. You have fucked her before why not again!?
Buddhagames's picture
lol Agreed with jwest. I'm
lol

Agreed with jwest. I'm not sure what you want help with : /

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Jwest what does that advice
Jwest what does that advice actually mean. Give him some applicable details. This is not rsdnation.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Ah fair enough. Okay, so the
Ah fair enough.

Okay, so the only info you really gave us was that she's a fuckbuddy. stopped talking once before. She hit you up then flaked. Now she's hitting you up again...

Based on that... call her out on her shit in a playful way. We've mentioned playful + accusatory as a sorta general way to text, so playfull call her out on flaking last time. But maybe go slightly heavier on the accusatory side than you would have.

other than that... I would play it just like any other girl... Don't think you can cut corners cause you fucked before. Lay some solid text game. Post it up here so we can check it out and give you some feedback. And go from there.

Post more details and we can give you some more specific advice. Maybe post up whatever part of the convo you have?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

jwest (not verified)
@ManwhoreJonathan: SIR YES
@ManwhoreJonathan: SIR YES SIR (screaming voice) now we're talking that's
my style baby!! haha

Ok here is what I would do:

I would simply ask her where she wants to meet. I would use FB as no more
than a tool for logistics and try to meet her in person as soon as you can.
Forget all the routine stuff or pre-made texts I would literally set up the date
and meet up.

Maybe its just me but since I have hooked up with a latina recently my gaming
style has changed into just getting rid of all filters literally you can tell them about
anything you like in a completely outcome independent way. I have told a girl that
I am just taking a shit while on the phone to her she was like "alright" and just
continued the conversation. She could hear me shitting in the background I'm not
making this stuff up.

This btw is also what I learnt at HotSeat with Julien...this stuff is true, just get rid
of all the filters, lose all the expectations you have about her reactions just assume
that she'll accept and want you for who you are and it works because most other
men wont go in for the KILL they'll waste their time and money texting the girls or
getting drunk.
Post the convo dude.
Post the convo dude.
I tried to post the convo,
I tried to post the convo, but my phone was acting up. Look for a thread call, "ex fb hitting me back up" or something to that effect.

I'd rather meet her at the gym cause I can workout angame other girls if I have to. I just don't want to agree to meetup and then have her say she's too busy at the last minute like she did last time.

I ended up taking too long to respond cause my phone died and she got all pissy.
Wait.. what?? Post this convo
Wait.. what?? Post this convo of her getting all pissy that is a serious problem. She needs to managed

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

i did. Look vor a thread
i did. Look vor a thread titled ex fb hits me up" or something like that. I replied with, "I was busy and my phone died."
Go to that post, copy the url
Go to that post, copy the url from the address bar and paste it in here.

manwhore.org/forum/node/347
manwhore.org/forum/node/347
I don't see where she said
I don't see where she said that it's not in the thread. But I can definitely read what IS in there and yes you're this girl's tool you don't have the emotional fortitude or balls to keep this girl in line without her stampeding you. You need some work, son!

Her: U dont know wat? Don't u miss me??? Seriously???
ME: Do you still go to the gym?
Her: Answer my quesion first

Derp. That's a girl who knows she owns you.

I'm confused as fuck.
I'm confused as fuck.
That text showed me she
That text showed me she misses me like a mother fucker. My frame is she's madly in love with me, but I don't really care about her.
I just got home from mad
I just got home from mad approaching.

I just texted, "Hey, babe, It's Vince! Aliens are coming to abduct all the sexy ass people! You will be safe. I'm just texting to say goodbye."

funny.
Her: Haha and who says u are
Her: Haha and who says u are a sexy ass person?? Lol
Me: The aliens theywang to probe my anus... AAAAAHHHHHHH
Her: U will be safe, for being a weird ass. Lol
Too funny
this is the typical type of
this is the typical type of shit I joke about sometimes.
as an update, I talked to
as an update, I talked to this girl last night for about an hour. She wants to hook back up. I'll still try to bang other girls though.
Help me get her to send hot pics guys!
she sends me a pic asking, "yes or no?"
Me: what? The hair? Yea looks good.
Me: send me a sexy pic babe.
Me: send me the hottest pic in your phone.
Her:lol
Me: oh I see you don't have any. I thought you were a HOT latina!
Her: whatevet.
Her: hotest pic? I don't have any!!!
Me: (I accidentally sent a blank message)
Then I stopped texting her because my phone died or I got bored.

After several hours:
Her: And I'm not gonna send you any sexy pic ;D
Her: you should go workout with me today.
Her: I don't care what you think!
bump?
bump?
Sick-Cunt's picture
You fucked up with the
You fucked up with the message after lol. I believe it was buddha who got a dumb answer after asking for the pic so he didnt respond when she sent some dumb shit (let the tension sit) and then like an hour later or something she sent one.

Your still in though.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

lol it's been nearly a whole
lol it's been nearly a whole day since I last texted. I think I'll always be in with this chick lol
does anyone have any ideas?
does anyone have any ideas? This whole thinking about to what to say next is making me want to not say anyghing for fear I'd fuck it up.
After a bit of small talk,
After a bit of small talk, she randomly sent a pic of her in her underwear. Not bad.
GOOD. Except realize she's
GOOD.

Except realize she's trying to bait you to get you back on her hook. Find that thread of Buddha's where he runs that high-tension text game and gets her subservient then goes over there and fucks her

Buddhagames's picture
Posted it. lmao I was on a
Posted it. lmao I was on a computer that had some weird shit so I was using a proxy server and I guess when I copied it, only the url to the proxy host site got linked.

I'm familiar with the games
I'm familiar with the games she plays manwhore. She's always talking to me about other guys that hit on her n shit.In fact I had to cut the convo short and she kept trying to say she wanted to call me. No time to find the thread now. It's getting late.
she makes me want to approach
she makes me want to approach other girls when she acts like that.

When she asked what I thought of the pic, I told her it was ugly and to send a better one. Lol

Also my frame is if she wants me "on her hook" it's cause she's madly in love with me. Just a thought. Unless you know something I don't?
She's inviting me out for
She's inviting me out for drinks. Tonight is actually perfect for me, but I don't wanna seem to eager.

Anyone have any suggestions?
She's inviting me out for
She's inviting me out for drinks. Tonight is actually perfect for me, but I don't wanna seem to eager.

Anyone have any suggestions?
me: I'm in stapleton right
me: I'm in stapleton right now.
Her: Can u make it? Wanna meet up at chilis? At 9:30pm? Let me know if u can or not, so I can meet up with another friend

Which is thirty minutes from now.

Me: Which one? My friend would have to drop me off.

And my battery's dyin lol
now we're arguing about where
now we're arguing about where to go. Lol
me : I still have a lot of
me : I still have a lot of pharmeceuticals left ;D
Plus like half a handle of vodka.
Her: and?
Me: just come to my place it's cheaper lol
Her: Whatever dude, u wasted my time. I'll call another friend. Bye
Like I said she thinks she
Like I said she thinks she has you on a leash. That perception will always slightly fuck your interactions with her.

I want my game to get better
I want my game to get better and yet I don't give a fuck about this chick. That's why it's important to approach a lot.

I can subconsiously sense these interactions being fucked and what you say makes sense manwhore.
I'm not saying it can't be
I'm not saying it can't be corrected, you could very easily fix this. I'm just bringing your attention to it. Obviously it's something you need to fix in your overall vibe, maybe not so much anymore, but yes in the past in particular with this chick it was definitely there. She thinks she owns you emotionally.

I really appreciate the
I really appreciate the feedback, man.

I haven't responded for that very reason. It would feel wrong.

So I'm gonna let her go and she'll be hittin me up again within a week.
Buddhagames's picture
I'm confused. How did a
I'm confused.

How did a bottle of drugs and a handle of vodka make its way into this convo? I don't think that's a super solid way to get the meetup, unless she's an addict.

Let me read this entire convo- I'm intrigued now : )

Oo okay. Well dude, I have had this same issue in the past. Like a girl would want to be meet up but then, for whatever reason, It wasn't enough for me to meet up with her- Like I would make a point to have her come to my place and this NEVER worked for me. It always became some trivial little argument or whatever.

Like she obviously isn't completely in your frame. So I mean, my suggestion would be just to get the meetup and reshape it in person. Like, yeah, maybe the meetup is on her terms, but whatever... Is this more about getting the meetup or controlling the girl? Prob a little bit of both but if I have to go with one of the two, I'll get the meetup every time.

At a certain point, you just gotta be like, "okay, she's there, I'll go meet her and go from there"... Don't argue about where to go and meet her. Just get're done.

The drugs and alcohol stuff was a little sketch imo. I prob wouldn't meet up with you if you suggested that to me. But then again, I don't know this girl.

lol idk. I just thought it
lol idk. I just thought it was funny. She gets kinda annoying though too. Like she's all, "meet me right NOW or I'll meet someone else." then if I resist she'd cancel or w/e and/or give me shit about not wanting to drink.

So it's like she feels like she has to wear the pants or w/e so then it kinda makes me not wanna meet up with her. Then she'll keep hitting me up and wanna talk and I'll be cool about it cause she'll be nice at the time. Then she tries to meet up with me like I described in the recent text convo I described above.

I hope that kinda explains the situation better.
She just texted me. Her:
She just texted me.

Her: Feooooo!!!!! Wuzuuuup!

She's calling me ugly. It's an inside joke. I call her ugly too.

Btw I'm watching some American Pie movie and it's funny as fuck. Lmao!!
She just texted me. Her:
She just texted me.

Her: Feooooo!!!!! Wuzuuuup!

She's calling me ugly. It's an inside joke. I call her ugly too.

Btw I'm watching some American Pie movie and it's funny as fuck. Lmao!!
Her: Did u get ur car
Her: Did u get ur car yet??
Her: Hey feo stop jerking off and answer me, lol
See here's the thing.. this
See here's the thing.. this bitch treats you rude, talks shit and tells you off.. and then comes back a few days later expecting you to jump right back on board. See what's up here?

Can I see a picture of this chick? Just want to be able to imagine her getting punched in the face

Just sent a text. Thought it
Just sent a text. Thought it was easier.
Just sent a text. Thought it
Just sent a text. Thought it was easier.
btw, manwhore. Whenever she
btw, manwhore. Whenever she acte like this, i just took it as a shit test and just shrugged it/laughed it off. For example if she'd tell me "stop jerkin off" my response would be, "hold on I'm almost done"
It seriously didn't bother me, but now she's more annoying than ever. Not sure if she wants me to put her in her place or what.
Yes she's begging for it.
Yes she's begging for it.

haha here she goes again. So
haha here she goes again. So fuckin predictable.

Her: Aren't u gonna reply my texts?? Huh?? ALRIGHT!

I'm still kinda speechless from that fucked up attempt at a meetup from last week. I'm thinking I'll ignore her till she bumps into me at the gym. Then she'll start stalkin me n shit. Call me three times a day wanting to work out together n shit.