Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
So I was talking to this girl that has a boyfriend, so we're just bullshitting around. She won't cheat or be disloyal.

God damn, we talk for 5 hours straight. Lots of laughing, talking about interesting things, just shooting real shit back and forth.

I feel like when I'm talking to 95% of other girls, I'm not totally on-spot about my intent, or how I'm feeling, or what I'm thinking, etc. I don't just hang out with a girl and be like "well actually my last date flaked but now we're hanging out I'm finding you pretty interesting. I'd love to have sex with you."

I play around, buttering them up and such. I come from a background of sales, so I'm used to being straight up , "Hey, I'm a salesguy, this is my job, I want you to buy this product from me, whats it gonna take?"

I was just reflecting on how I went and spooned that girl and didn't get the fuck. I think I could of been more direct and be like "hey I didn't come here to spoon really, you caught me"

This is how I am naturally, can I do this with girls while I'm building connection/comfort with them?
Yes.
Yes.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Have you read lay reports? A
Have you read lay reports? A lot of this is laid out incredibly clear in about 90% of mine.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

You have to couple your talk
You have to couple your talk with physical escalation and high-value mannerisms

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah my last lay report, I
Yeah my last lay report, I didn't go into super detail but I was rocking out rapport with this girl for literally an hour or two. Then to top it off, when she was finally down to fuck, it turned out she had a bf and didn't want her friends to see us leaving and I didn't want us to leave separately, cause well, we all know how that would turn out...

So after like an hour or two of rapport, we fucking had to basically hide from her friends so that was like another hour... I mean, after the attraction is there, it's all about rapport and comfort while being physical and trying your best to hold some tension and not let her get what she wants before you guys actually have sex.

but the benefits are real great when this happens. Because by the time we were back to my place, it was a 100% done deal. Also, I think one of the keys with the whole boyfriend thing is just not to focus on it for even a moment longer than you have to. Also, it helps to be just super non-judgmental... This is one thing girls can sniff out of you like a fucking hunting dog. If you are in any way judgmental of her or pause for a second and have doubts for a moment, it'll kill it.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."