Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
The mythical creatures number has been gotten. I'm fucking pumped that I got it. Not so much because its HER number but mainly because I set out a goal to get it and I did.

And let me tell you it wasn't smooth. On my phone.will post more in a bit.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Alright. Legitimately. Least
Alright.

Legitimately. Least smooth I've ever been. I think I straight up came across like a little fagboy but it's cool, I did it and I didn't rationalize or let myself convince myself not to get it.

ha! I just got up right as class ended, went to her and said:

Me: "Hey, name, I gotta run but I wanted to get your number"

Her: "what"

Me: I wanted to get your number so we can meet up

Her: Oh, okay yeah.. gives number

I was a little nervous with this one. I don't know what it is man. But wtvr, I got the number. I'll start texting her and make it clear I want to fuck. Thing is, she knows me pretty well at this point. It's a small class, I always talk. She's obviously into me. Just gotta show her my dick at this point.

Really really happy with myself for following through on this.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

:)
:)
jwest (not verified)
Pretty smooth although it
Pretty smooth although it wasn't smooth.

Not a lot of guys have the guts to do that I think you did the best thing possible...

"Go in first calibrate later" :)

Have you texted her already? Nice one in any case!
Buddhagames's picture
Haven't texted her yet. Will
Haven't texted her yet. Will do a bit later on. Gonna craft somethin up to text her.

Playful/accusatory/callback humor

Follow the gameplan. She's no different.

Yah it's pretty nutz how you
Yah it's pretty nutz how you can have a GREAT interaction, and then ask for the number awkwardly and the girl's like.. wow I love you but NO you can't have it. So ya it must not have been that bad.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah I remember you mentioned
Yeah I remember you mentioned that on your podcast.

Not getting it was not an option. I think that's the main reason I got it. There was literally no other option or possible outcome.

Buddhagames's picture
lol also, Def. felt like a
lol also,

Def. felt like a boss cause I know for a fact that like every other dude in that class wanted her number (I've had conversations with other ppl in that calss about how hot this chick is)... but out of every guy, I was the only one that had the balls to get it.

Gotta get her out for a little d2 action now. Shouldn't be too difficult. Def. gonna have to work around some crazy logistics though cause it's finals week coming up and us folk over here are super hardcore bout that shiz.

I would suggest some kind of
I would suggest some kind of super secret agent study session about this class.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, we talked about our
Yeah, we talked about our papers we're righting. This chick is mad smart (but, of course, I still outgun her) and I think she's pretty attracted to my intellgence. Alright taht sounded gay, but yeah...

That's what I was thinking. Library sesh to work on our papers and have an excuse to help her and shit.

I have to get a feel for what kinda gal she is. If she's super cereal about her studying I could just do that but if she's the kinda gal that wants to party a lil bit I could set up a little drinks date in the library.. bring our papers to work on in the library saturday night and sneak in some vodka or somethin and mix her up a few drinks that we sip out of coffee cups and be alcoholics together.

Or even better, not even tell her and just show up with some smirnoff ices (I fucking love that shit. I get made fun of all the time for it. I know you like it too manwhore so we can be brothers in arms.. o wait, no, you're more a mikes hard guy, huh?)

That could be cool cause it's a fun roleplay. A little mischieveous and fun, but also still focused on gettin our papers worked on.

Dooooo it! Ya I used to like
Dooooo it!

Ya I used to like getting ice'd until i started experiencing the incredible sugar burn to the heart. When you become an old geezer like me things start happening to you