Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
Recently got back into a gym membership and going regularly. Is there a different type of approach you take for talking to girls at the gym and to get a number etc?
Sure it's very doable. What's
Sure it's very doable. What's your vibe like at the gym what kind of presence are you working with or have developed.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

jwest (not verified)
Just tell her you're the
Just tell her you're the instructor in this place and she's doing something
wrong on the treadmill. Then you step on behind her and get really close.
Make sure you do it after you're sweating, girls love that plus you release
a lot of pheromones.

If you are hardcore like me you will touch her ass with your dick while doing
it. That said, I have tried this in England and Germany it works better in the
latter.
Lol. More awesomeness less
Lol. More awesomeness less trolling Jcock

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

jwest (not verified)
But Jonathan I was serious
But Jonathan I was serious about that ...

I guess you need video evidence to believe me huh?

Give me a few weeks I'll get it and will post it on this forum
The vibe at the gym from what
The vibe at the gym from what I've seen so far has a bunch of actual body builders (older guys), old people getting in shape on the treadmills, and the occassional hottie or two with the yoga build.

I've currently been going with two of my friends, but I have seen some girls giving me looks, especially the employees lol. It's weird because I am definitely not buff or anything.

My vibe there is being in a good mood, laughing, and giving off having a good time with the two friends even though still working out. One has a gf and the other is completely afraid to talk to a girl other than small talk.
Gaming grls at the gym is my
Gaming grls at the gym is my specialty. Just like looks. Being buff does not matte If you approach the girls unlike the muscle heads, you've establshed yourself as the one with balls.

Know your way around the gym. The appreciate hekp when doing somethin. I've opened with, hey what's up, I just wanted to talk to you cause i think you're cute."

And yes you can sense the body language in order to guage her inerest
jwest (not verified)
I agree with amazing. Besides
I agree with amazing. Besides if you only have old people on treadmills I'd say change your fucking gym.

If you're just a normal non-muscular non gympanzee type of guy you'll be able to slip under her radar more
easily. Personally I'm in good shape but I'm no stereoid abuser...if you are fat then you can obviously not
pull off the shit I pull.

The hottest girls in my gym usually spend up to 2 hours on the treadmill or other cardio equipment.

It's the easiest way to approach a girl that's "running away from you"...no escaping on the treadmill.
Just watch you don't go too
Just watch you don't go too hard in the gym - on the girls not the weights. Unless your experienced... Places like your social circle, the gym, work, any place you routinely see the girls is not the place for practice. You want to be as natural as possible in those situations because your going to have to live with any shit that happens as a result of "gaming." Plus you'll routinely see those chicks so there is no rush to closing them the same day despite how awesome that would be. So plant a seed.. wait till it grows into a plant and then you fuck the plant!
ime it really depends on the
ime it really depends on the girl. Sometimes they rather workout than to converse with you.
but go ahead and plow through
but go ahead and plow through ig.
Thanks for the advice. Yeah
Thanks for the advice. Yeah it may just be the time I'm going there too dictating the majority there being old people (11 am).

On a different subject, how do I post text message convos on here? I have a Droid.
Haste email me at
Haste email me at [email protected] I'll shoot you the app.

Some pretty decent information in this thread.