Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
I just tried to submit a convo using the text game app. Didn't work. Help.
Nevermind I figured it out.
Nevermind I figured it out. I published it from my computer. Can I publish from my phone though?
Has it ever worked for you?
Has it ever worked for you? Thought you'd posted previously. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling. So you transferred the convo from your phone to your account on here but then couldn't go into your manwhore account and hit publish for it to show up.. or was it the app itself that didn't work on your phone.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

No I figured out how to
No I figured out how to publish. At first I didn't know. But now I have a question. Is it possible to publish the convo from my phone instead of my computer?
What do you mean publish?
What do you mean publish? E.g. go into your account from the browser on your phone and hit publish?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Oh ok thanks I didn't think
Oh ok thanks I didn't think of that. I thought you could do it through the app.
No man I on purpose made it
No man I on purpose made it that way. For privacy purposes when we got girls snooping on here later ;)

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man, when I become a big
Yeah man, when I become a big time playa, I don't want girls googling my name and seeing all my shit on here ; )

lmao, jokes... but seriously.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."