Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

So much for it being a "sure thing" today... Eating my words

9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Fuck guys. Totally am eating my words right now.

So that gal from okcupid who I had a date setup for tonight with just postponed to next week. And the worst part about this is that I could have totally prevented it. But I got fucking lazy. I didn't text her yesterday. EVEN THOUGH I KNEW THIS WAS THE RIGHT ACTION TO TAKE.

Just texted her like 10 minutes ago. This was just me being lazy and not taking action. The result? A flake. Fair enough.

Me: I've got the trapeze, hows my little whiskey girl?

Her: Dreaming of a week from now when I can indulge in the wonders of whiskey

Me: I got the chocolate ice cream and trapeze... if you're not drinking ill just pick us up a couple of Mike Hards

Her: haha that sounds so perfect, minus the mikes haha gross. I wish you really had a trapeze.

Me: Wait and see beb, I'm full of surprises. Ill head to your place, or would you rather come to mine?

Her: Can you keep the trapeze until next week?

Me: Its a rental, I'm already overdue beb. We'll do a quick drink and hold the chitchat till next week.

Her: Gonna have to raincheck. I wasn't aware this was an actual plan! Hopefully you can re-rent

This one is ENTIRELY on me. Fuck. I knew what I needed to do and I just didn't do it... I needed to have texted her yesterday in the AM.. chit chatted and then verified today. Then I needed to text her this morning and keep her texting me//talking to me about the date and how much fun it's gonna be. I did none of this. I deserve the reuslt I got.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Yo manwhore, what was that
Yo manwhore, what was that battleship text?

I'm gonna send that back

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ahhahahaha I honestly can't
Ahhahahaha I honestly can't wait till someone flakes on me or tells me they can't come to something I invited them to so I can use that battleship line
Sick-Cunt's picture
Dammit I just finished
Dammit I just finished shaving my balls and did my toenails. Fuck you
(From ice I think it was)

Or manwhores
Nevermind I invited some buddies over. we're getting drunk and playing battleship. Fuck you

Or some mean russian girls
Enough with this cheese on toast shit. It aint working. Dickhead

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Lol what the shit im getting
Lol what the shit im getting cred for all these lines.. Guys I didn't do shit, I'm borderline handicapped. If it weren't for spell check and auto correct I'd be legally retarded
Steve (not verified)
Doing your toenails always
Doing your toenails always works :D
Buddhagames's picture
Sent the battleship lol...
Sent the battleship lol... although on second thought, I thought it was SLIGHTLY a mis-shot because she didn't really blow me off or anything... but wtvr

Sall good. I'm going to work it and make sure to get the meetup next week. Apparently she's done with the semester then.

Lol at Icewine haha. K ya the
Lol at Icewine haha.

K ya the battleship text was def a misfire but all good. That was a Hooters girl who blew me in the parking lot with her uniform still on. Actually she only licked it up and down and ran her tongue around the base of the head of my cock that was mostly it.

So where's the rest of this convo? There's an issue here when the girl says "I wasn't aware this was an actual plan!"

Derp. *crickets*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I'll post the entire
Yeah, I'll post the entire thing up.

Buddhagames's picture
Full convo moved to other
Full convo moved to other thread.