Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Decided to put this up. Critique it and give me feedback fellas:

So some background story. Met this girl off the street and madeout during a night out. Got her number within minutes. Since then I've got her out once but couldn't close the deal. Then we've just been messaging around a bit for a month or so. Been on and off. She recently got a bf. However, she doesn't seem to be remotely committed to him. I just want to bang the shit out of her and leave it at that.

Me: I miss you babe. Tried visiting you. But the guards at the zoo won't let me. Can you break out of your cage? (stole this from icewahine credits to him for this one)

her: :-O thanks alot - now im an anima .. I cant forgive you :O

Me: Of course not. That's why you need to get out. I have a carriage rdy to smuggle you out. Can you knockout the guards and meet me behind the gates?

her: I thought we had that plan a year ago - I'm out :-#

Me: A year ago we were in the jungle dear. You must've been drugged at the zoo. Don't worry I'll fix you.

her: I was ? What am I :-/

Me: My one an true love. However they might have made you u fat with all that ice cream

her: I don't like icecream ;)

Me: You better like mad men then?

her: I do :-D

Me: Good I almost gave up on you there. Me and some friends are out this week for drinks and fun. You should be here.

her: Oh shit.. I'm in xxxx with 11 other girls on friday celebrating my friend's birthday

me: Sounds sweet. Meet up afterwards.

her: Maybe.. it depends on what the time is at that moment :-)

me: It's time to move your cute ass over here. That's what time it is ;) where u guys goin to celebrate?

her: I dont know yet.. they say i have to choose(or chose?)

me: Go to xbar or kclub. Cause I'll be there ;)

her: haha okay :-P

me: Good girl. U better be dressed cute. I hate to be dissapointed ;)

her: Haha .. yeah yearh :-P ill try ;)
You already fucked up by
You already fucked up by saying you got that from icewahine. Wtf. Leave goodbye

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

*sniff*
*sniff*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

:(
:(
Buddhagames's picture
haha! Yo, don't fuck with
haha!

Yo, don't fuck with manwhore's ego- He'll kill you....actually, no- that probably isn't good enough

He'll go back in time to the very moment you were about to be conceived, trade places with your dad, fuck your mom and right as she's about to cum and begin the long process of your birth, he'll pull out... instantly killing you before you were ever born.

THAT'S FUCKED.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

ALL CREDIT ALWAYS TO ME But
ALL CREDIT ALWAYS TO ME

But really what's the problem? She might be coming to your club with 11 other girls and she's giving you a load of ;)'s
that does sound less than a
Buddah> that does sound less than a pleasing experience

Icewahine> Yeah it all seems good. I was just wondering if there were anything I could've done better.
You have a very.. bulleted
You have a very.. bulleted style of texting. Mix it up a bit. Send a few long ones and then some short ones. This is you:

So you like tennis. That's good. I do as well. You should come out. I love vagina. You have one. Show me yours?

Manwhore> Cool thanks for the
Manwhore> Cool thanks for the advice. I'll tweak that shit for next time
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lmao I get Manwhores joke. My
Lmao I get Manwhores joke. My stomach hurts. Oh fuck I love cocks.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt