Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

AMAZING video w/ Tony Robbins, Frank Kern & some other fag

10 replies [Last post]

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
SUPER SOLID. Watched this
SUPER SOLID.

Watched this like a week ago. Also finished up tony robbins bio which was cool.

Great Post. Don't know why I didn't post it up after I listened to it. Glad you did.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Best 2 hrs you can spend for yourself
Buddhagames's picture
yo- if you guys want it'd be
yo- if you guys want it'd be cool to post books//youtube clips//movies you've read/watched that have synergy with cold approach pickup// self actualization. I have a ton of books that I read so I can start posting them if it's something people are interested in. I also read a ton of philosophy which is focused on language and emotions, so if you want- I can post up some articles... It can be kinda dense and boring though, so I won't start with those.

A few to start:
Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind (This is the book I credit with helping me out of a huge rut I was in, with regards to my general life situation)

Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (An INCREDIBLE book in perspective. It's a fiction book about a bunch of guys who have a ton of seriosuly fucked up internal belief systems about sex. REALLY FUCKING AWESOME)

Man's Search For Meaning (Incredible Book. This dude straight up survived the holocaust. But not only did he survive but IN THE MOMENT he made the decision to use the holocaust as a learning experience and created an entirely new psychotherapy method directly from his experience in the holocaust and the methods he used to survive... you want pain? Yeah, go live in the fucking holocaust for 5 years)

A rose for Emily (GREAT short story about being a 'pretender' so to speak// living in the glory days and not keeping up with your life)

Sound and the Fury (Faulkner is an INCREDIBLE author. All of his books are just complete immersion into your own emotions-especially guilt, shame, sexual frusteration)

Things Fall Apart (Anyone who feels their life is collapsing before their eyes- MUST READ)

I know I'd love to get more youtube clips//movies cause I don't know a lot of those.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

sweet list buddha. i'll check
sweet list buddha. i'll check those out and add them to the looonng list of books I have to read.

Manwhore, I saw your post on RSDn about the upcoming podcast with you and a lawyer. I posted about this on rsd but heres the video in question. Why nobody ever, ever, ever should talk to any cop ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkZf6_jK3Zs Long but worth the watch. As I said on rsd I almost got slapped with a DUI. I was 100% sober but the cops kept trying to eff with me and get me to confess to drinking that night since they said I was swerving. I was outside my car because they approached me at a gas station and while i was talkng to one, the other started snooping around my car on the passenger side. by the time i saw him he was sniffing my coffee mug in the car and searching through shit. I LOST IT! "Officer I don't give consent to search my car" "Is there any open alcohol in here?" "Officer, you are conducting an illegal search, stop it immediately" They waddled off but I should have done more. Fuck the police.
I think it'd be a GREAT idea
I think it'd be a GREAT idea to ask him how you can put pressure on THEM.. e.g. "Officer I'd like your name and badge number please."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
GREAT video by the man who
GREAT, quick (4 minutes), video by the man who wrote that book I posted above, "Man's Search For Meaning"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgVA6nXCj1U

It's a great way to think about the way you approach your interactions with other people.

Oh and yeah- I have issues with authority... It's one of the few things that genuinely causes anxiety in me. I don't know what it is but police, judges- that sorta authority... I have a weird relationship with that stuff, which is totally different than my relationship with most other people/events...

It's something I'm working on as well. So yeah, that's gonna be an AWESOME podcast.

Yeah for sure! A few weeks
Yeah for sure! A few weeks ago I was near an abandoned building with a chick by a river just enjoy the night. I was on public property but near the fence of the private building. The cops received a complaint that we were trespassing apparently. So they show up and start asking me things. I say "is there a problem? are we on private property?" The cop says "no you guys are fine there. its public property." they ask us if we've seen anyone else (they thought the call was about other kids). they asked for our ID's and to search our bags. The girl was flipping out, she had some weed in her purse. I told her to shut up and not say a word. I told the cop we didn't have to show him our ID's and we don't consent to any searches. The cops actually started yelling at us. telling me he was going to arrest us if we didn't give him our ID's. I was trying to stay as present and calm as possible but I started getting really upset. He just told us we were on public property now he is trying to frame us and blackmail us. I essentially told him to fuck off and left.. but yeah.. it would be cool to learn how to put pressure on the cops especially when they're being dicks. When stuff like that happens I just try to diffuse the situation and am happy just walking away but I should really file complaints about the cops in question and throw it back in their face
Buddhagames's picture
Oh- and with regards to that
Oh- and with regards to that tony robbins video...

One of the parts that really clicked for me was that concept of having 100% certainty that you will succeed. Because if you don't have that 100% certainty, then you won't be willing to do EVERYTHING that you possibly can... that's so huge. Like just think about it. If someone were to come to my room right now and be like, "Yo- you will make enough money to be totally comfortable, you will be completely fullfilled, have great friends etc. etc. and like it was some weird genie shit, so you knew it was 10000% certain to happen... what would you do?...

Such a great headspace to have.

jwest (not verified)
I'll be honest with you guys
I'll be honest with you guys if I were a cop, and it's likely I'll be one in the future....if somebody pulls shit like that on me I would arrest the guy and later shoot him where there are no cameras.

Lawyers will always be in support of pushing the boundaries, otherwise they'd go out of business.

But really, do not mess with the wrong cop...a lot of them may be nice, but if you happen to come across the wrong one at a bad time, especially if you're black like Trayvon, but also if youre white....you're fucked.

Just sayin
@Jwest: dude, how old are
@Jwest: dude, how old are you? More than half of your stuffs seems so angry and negative..