Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
16 replies [Last post]
Well I met this chick in the gym. Got her number and chitchat a bit. Keep in mind she is a barber. I have been extremely busy recently with other chicks and stuff so I completely forgot her. Now I need a comeback. Here is the convo;

hkmt: Get home safe. hkmt (I don't use this line any more ;) )
Her: Thx

2 days later

Me: Hello senorita. How is your day being? I believe your hair style makes you look pretty sexy. Please use your creativity for my supervisor!! Even my G.I.Joe's have better hairstyle then she has
Her: Lol yea am good..u? Yea give her my number
Me: I don't really like her so make her look like a punk ;) In return I will take you out for a drink. This bottle has been staring at me saying drink me with a sexy girl...

It was 8 days ago and no response... So how can I reengage her with the conversation?
jwest (not verified)
WELL BRO why not cut the
WELL BRO why not cut the faggy ass diversions.

JUST TELL HER that you want her...and you want her now... SHE HAS TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

All this faggy diversion stuff just makes it seem as though you're a nice guy....

AND MAYBE ITS JUST ME ....BUT IT SEEMS YOURE A FUCKING GAY JUDGING FROM THOSE MESSAGES

SO GO IN FOR THE FUCK I REPEAT THE FUCK...YES I SAID THE FUCK!!! UNDERSTAND?

texting is for logistics and making the pussy wet...you later meet her...you dont need to bribe her with
alcohol or anything you are the prize

ok bitchboy now wake up and get out there stick your little willy wonker down her rabbit hole.
jwest (not verified)
ps no offense but I apply
ps no offense but I apply military language to compensate for the fact that my countries military are a bunch of fucking faggots.

understand? It's a freudian compensation type thing.
Buddhagames's picture
Jwest. You got any lay
Jwest. You got any lay reports?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Steve (not verified)
jwest (not verified)
I only started game like 3
I only started game like 3 weeks ago after attending an RSD hotseat currently have 2 girls on the go so Lay reports coming soon buddha.

Why do you ask is it because I came off cocky? Like I said its freudian compensation, I am working on it.
jwest (not verified)
Ps: I currently fucked about
Ps: I currently fucked about 20 girls so I know what I am talking about concerning what women want.

I was also recently found by a chick on POF and am having very sexual convo with her on skype, she
wants to book a plane ticket and visit me ...

bro if i showed you some of the skype conversations we are having you would know why I keep pushing
the OP so much.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man, I'm working on my
Yeah man, I'm working on my sexual texting shit so def. put those up, love to see.

But yeah bro, as manwhore said once, you gotta earn your stripes on this forum. Leave the frued shit at home ; )

I also think that it's just more difficult to see solid advice when it comes in the form of calling someone a faggot bitch lol, just bad communication skills for life man. It def. has its place, but you can't step onto basecamp your first day and start callin every guy around you a faggot, right?

Keep it up though, you seem like you got your shit down and your advice is decent.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

jwest (not verified)
Hey buddha my new thread
Hey buddha my new thread should be here http://manwhore.org/forum/node/319
Yes stop the overly
Yes stop the overly aggressive advice-giving Jwest. It's much better received when it's smoothed out.

Cheers

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

jwest (not verified)
Ok I respect that I take it
Ok I respect that I take it back sorry. It's just that I personally prefer the aggressive style
for myself and Jesus says treat thy neighbour as you want to be treated yourself you know.

Mark 12:31.

All of this aside, do you think my advice was accurate? I think he should really be more direct.
Sick-Cunt's picture
So do I jwest. More congruent
So do I jwest. More congruent expressing myself that way

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Lmao love the Bible quote.
Lmao love the Bible quote.

When I get you guys the ability to post signatures you can put that in there. Will be hilarious. Not quite sure did not really read it I just was skimming and saw the excessive bullying tone then read Buddha's response and I'm like, ya.. he's being quite the cock.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

jwest (not verified)
No worries I'm actually a
No worries I'm actually a gentleman I will be more Eckhart Tolle from now on. Now excuse me I will go meditate and sleep I'll try your sleep exercise you posted today.

Hypnosis is a big interest of mine we should really expand this forum at some point to include such methods or have that as part of your inner forum circle. If you don't do it I'll have to set up my own hypnosis forum eventually. Anyways I'll see ya soon, am planning my next big pick up adventure in Munich/Germany for Friday.

Good night fellas
Actually that's funny I teach
Actually that's funny I teach hypnosis and hypnotic communication in my training program. Yes I'll include a site resource for hypnosis for sure. Very powerful stuff.

Affirmations and hypnotic suggestions is pretty much mandatory for solidifying internal thought patterns. And in so doing you are learning to control yourself and your emotions on a baseline level. This is what guys do not understand about hypnosis.

But ALSO.. being able to speak and communicate on a hypnotic level is fundamentally seductive. I would tell you more but you can just take the training for that ;)

So any sugeestions about
So any sugeestions about engaging her back Manwhore???
jwest (not verified)
Hey manwhore, yea I have been
Hey manwhore, yea I have been using self affirmations for a few months now and they really do make a change.
The thing is that basically all words are hypnosis because humans are generally in a low state of consciousness
where most of our thinking comes about through automatic associations. If you feed your subconscious with negative
stuff...you'll be a negative guy and vice versa with positive stuff.

I use several different techniques for affirmations, mostly visual - you can take this shit to an incredible level I think we need to speak
sometime soon.

For the communication part I got Ross Jeffries "Speed Seduction Home Study Course" and some of David Shade's stuff
which is pretty much pure sexual hypnosis. The most basic thing I started off with is to speak slower, with breaks inbetween
words and using a certain rhythm. Looking into the girl's eyes is very important when speaking & listening to her, I find that
to be the most effective thing to do. Other than I usually anchor positive emotions to me by letting her talk about romantic
stories and bringing good feelings inside her while we are together.