Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

EPIC Domination Battle w/ good buddy. A MUST READ

22 replies [Last post]
This is my buddy Brian over at http://badassdating. He's Vin Dicarlo's old head coach. We got drunk and had a fucked up text battle about 4 or so years ago.

I want a girl to tatoo the outline of my jizz splatters on her face- srsly, most dom. thing possible?

No- making me dinner, or going shopping- wearing my facial. Not all over- just questionable splatters in her hair, on her cheek. Falling asleep for the night- my dick in her mouth. Or having a strong girl tell you she likes being property

Lets have a dom. contest.

Make her crawl with a leash in public

Here's my thing. I like/want a girl who maintains her value- while acknowledging my dominance. A girl crawling around in public is a dog. I want a woman

Cool dude. we're having a contest pussy

So these displays of dominance have to be public.. that the rule?

Ill go again. She washes my car with her tongue. In front of her parents.

Geezez. Ok. She steals for you- smuggling out merchandise she's packed into her pussy

Nice. shrine to my cock and makes her guests light incense candles uon entrace to her apt.

Lays there obediently as I dangle/trail my balls across her face and lips- inducing myself to orgasms all over her face- in front of her friends

Weak- u shoudnt get any pleasure, purely entertainment. Try again.

No that's total crap. I can't agree with that. I got another one you go

Youll get better...She sits on gear stick in ass, and i shift by telling her which gear to go to

Dude. That's good. I take her in her room where she spent junior high. White lacy sheets, white wicker little vanity mirror, little stuff animals. I fuck her while her porcelain dolls watch- her dad hears her screaming from outside and tries to break in while I continue to rail her

C'mon pussy don't let me win on that weak shit

Ur weak bc u derive pleasure. The king only amuses himself.

Yeah that makes no sense at all. Do you actually bother readin your messages before you send them. Your turn

She tatoos my fingerprints around around her neck and applies for jobs

Haha- that was fuckin' tight. I make her give me head while driving on the freeway- the top down. As I bust a nut I force her to deepthroat- she vomits puke and my cum out the side of my car. She gets a ticket for littering

I make her pay the ticket by selling standing on her head during xmas- collecting chnge while i ring salv. army bell

She spends christmas dinner naked on the dining room table. Face down, ass up. Bouquet of flowers sticking out of her asshole

There u go. Piss in a kiddy pool. She bathes in it singing joy to the world, substituting 'brians cock' for 'world'

She's turned over and wheeled out with dessert. Spread eagle- the guests collect their dessert spoons- bristling from her pussy

I fuck her friends in front of her. And cum in her sister. My cock drips with cum and pussy juice as she licks it. She loves her meat cream popsicle delight

I hire a clairevoyant to tell her that her dead grandma's soul occupies my cock

Retarded. Nice. You owe me two anyways- I accidently sent you the next one

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Her mom and dad are forced to
Her mom and dad are forced to watch as I fuck her in a locked, see-through, glass chamber, where, afterwards, she fills three martini cups with my cum, places them on a serving tray and crawls out of the chamber, naked, on all fours, towards her parents, who she proceeds to offer my cum to because she truly believes it gives eternal life.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Dude, this kind of shit
Dude, this kind of shit seriously turns me on. I'm so fucked up.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

"I hire a clairevoyant to
"I hire a clairevoyant to tell her that her dead grandma's soul occupies my cock "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahaah!!!!
Lol ya that's pretty good.
Lol ya that's pretty good.

Dick.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Hahahaa She fixes herself a
Hahahaa

She fixes herself a sandwich while i fuck her, then when its almost assembled she asks me for mayo, after which i nut all over the deli bread, which she then proceeds to spread on with her tongue...infront of her parents
Ooof. Would not eat that
Ooof. Would not eat that sandwich.

get her to eat it and then
get her to eat it and then dump on her friends chest
or wait till the sandwich
or wait till the sandwich gets to her bowels, screw her bum and tell her and her friend to reenact two girls one cock
Omg icewayne that last one
Omg icewayne that last one was.. good. Lol

Haha, or wait til it gets to
Haha, or wait til it gets to her bowels, disect her stomach jack-the-ripper style and get her friends to eat it out of her open digestive tract...
Buddhagames's picture
lmao
lmao

Geezez christ Falc that's
Geezez christ Falc that's just fucked up. Gawdammit.

But have if you SERIOUSLY want to intimidate another dude just be like.. dude, I so want to fuck you. Finger your little ass. Rip a hole in your stomach and fuck you in your guts. So soft and warm.

This forum makes me smile :)
This forum makes me smile :)
Buddhagames's picture
yeah, dude. It's fuckin dope.
yeah, dude. It's fuckin dope.

And when more people start coming, it will still be dope. Cause we're setting a good standard and other people will naturally settle into that.

haha manwhore i've defused so
haha manwhore i've defused so many potential violent situations and tooled so many guys in bars and clubs by sexually escalating on guys. when the creepy guy goes in for the sneaky grind i sandwich him in between me and the girl and start grinding on him. or if a guy is trying to start shit i look at him like im going to kiss him. I've never tried telling them I want to finger their bums though..

anyways in spirit of the thread i think epaR by earl sweatshirt (RAPE backwards) is an appropriate song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqrJmZR7p0Y
Ya exactly, I honestly think
Ya exactly, I honestly think the influxes of fags taht could potentially come from RSD will just get deterred by the standard of awesomeness thus set. Once they see that if they post threads crying about their first night at the club they'll stick out like a sore thumb I don't think they'll be interested, in which case maybe they'll hopefully either just read and learn or get some phone numbers and post something helpful to themselves and others.
I've run the RSD forum for 4
I've run the RSD forum for 4 years now. If you're not active about controlling the mobs they'll overrun you and that's all you're left with. The good quality posters leave.

BUMP OF TRIUMPHWe do this

BUMP OF TRIUMPH

We do this shit, ALL THE FUCKING TIME with my brother.

Or wait I put her on her knees while all the line of Marquee watch, I put my balls out and soak it on a glass of vinegar I then proceed to put my balls in her mouth while the dog of MW eat her pussy.

The bouncer let me enter VIP after that.

beargrizz's picture
MW I know you were the blue

MW I know you were the blue text but the green is so much better. I'm totally with the not deriving pleasure thing.

“Cleverness devoid of wisdom is extremely dangerous and destructive.
Enlightenment consciously chosen means to relinquish your attachment to past and future and to make the Now the main focus of your life.  Through allowing, you become what you are: vast, spacious. You become whole. You are not a fragment anymore, which is how the ego perceives itself. Your true nature emerges, which is one with the nature of God"
- Tollester

Yeah I figured some would

Yeah I figured some would that's why I posted it lol. 

wait you're blue? I thought

wait you're blue? I thought you were the green text, lol. I was like yeah that's right the king amuses himself lol

"Why do faggots always got to kiss the girl?"

Uggh.

Uggh.