Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
Me: Whatsup nicki, its alex from okc

Her: Lol r u the one with the weird user name?

Me: Lmao if you consider ROFLthecat weird
Me: I thought it was fucking jokes

Her: Hahaha ok it is u, it is jokes, calm down, no need to take offence, I was joking lol

Me: Haha none taken :p
Me: Whatsup though how was your weekend

Her: Hahahaha...Good. My weekend was decent, lowkey, start my new job monday so I don't have money to do a lot at the moment so I've just been chillin w. Friends. How was your weekend? Where did you go away?

Me: Nowhere :( shitty whether plus renovations on my buddys cottage meant a low key weekend for myself too
Me: Where do you work beb

Her: Awww, well hopefully it turned out to be a relaxing weekend still! And my job will consist of leading hourly bat tours of toronto harbour lol

Me: Damn maybe ill have to come get a tour, ill put my name down as ROFLthecat so you know its me

Her: Lmao, I think alex will suffice now that we've been introduced hah. What do u do for a living? Student, work...?

My tentative response right now is "I'm a professional vagrant and an ass model". How should I go for the meetup?
Me: Just wrapped up my
Me: Just wrapped up my degree, lol gonna take a year off to travel and "figure out my life"
Me: Thinking about taking up professional vagrancy as an occupation

Her: Professional whaaaaaat??
Her: Lol

Me: Haha type it in on dictionary.com, its too flattering for me to explain through text

Her: Oh boy, I'll do that later, I'm having a girlie night in with my bffffff
Her: What are you up to tonight?
Her: K googled it...U wanna be a gypsy? Lmao

Me: Aw thats cute, im gonna go be a degenerate with my idiot friends. Lol and not a gypsy specifically, I was thinking as a more general reference to a wandering hermit
Me: What are you doing thursday hun?

Her: I wanna be a wandering hermit, and I have a hot friend who wants to join, we could be a travelling gypsy group [3 some???? This makes Falc VERY happy]
Her: I'm not busy cuz I don't start work til nxt week, what is ur thursday like?

Me: Our hermetic assemblage could definitely accomodate your sexy friend...im free beb, lets grab drinks

Her: Lol I'm gonna have to google more definitions, but we should definitely grab drinks!!
Her: When are you free?

Me [next day]: 830 work?

Her: 830 when? Lol

Me: Lol thursday silly

Her: Sounds goo to me! Where do u wanna grab this casual beer?

Me: Even better, lets do the saki bar at bathurst and bloor its awesome

Her: Cool, sounds like a plan to me!

Me: Sweet, just meet me at bathurst and bloor, and wear something sexy so we match ;)

Think the last one was a bad idea? Its been a couple hours no response, I doubt it blew out the whole meetup, just looking for suggestions
Sick-Cunt's picture
Be patient. Dont see anything
Be patient. Dont see anything wrong.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I say "hot" instead of sexy.
I say "hot" instead of sexy. This is bizarre but Jeff n I started using that at same time purely coincidentally. And we BOTH have had problems using the word sexy. Not that it's not a good one, but hot has less problems and sounds actually funnier.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Your texting was absolutely
Your texting was absolutely fabulous, darling.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Good stuff. I could try and
Good stuff. I could try and break it down but you texts where flawless.

Your from toronto? I'm going to come to that saki bar and creep your date soo damn hard and then try to initiate that threesome with me you and the OKC girl
Haha wtf youre from tdot too?
Haha wtf youre from tdot too? IS EVERYONE HERE CANADIAN? Yo I just took my date there tn, I've banged out of twice before too, it's literally the best d2 spot I've ever been. Fuck we need to make that place a secret society secret, so we can just all be there with girls winking and laughing at eachother and shit.

Yo btw she goes

Her: Hahaha I'll dress to impress, don't you worry!

:)
Sick-Cunt's picture
Im moving from this shitty
Im moving from this shitty country to canada after I graduate high school in a few months so add me to the list.

Where you from sick-cunt? If
Where you from sick-cunt? If its America your not the first 'merican I know moving up here. Canada is still shitty but at least you know what your going to get. America is just getting worse and worse. It's like if you go to McDonald's you know your going to get a greasy burger but America is like a steak house that serves meatloaf
Sick-Cunt's picture
Im from Belize. 3rd world
Im from Belize. 3rd world country next to Mexico. Have canadian citizenship because of my parents though.

Belize. Sweet. I want to
Belize. Sweet. I want to visit there soon. It's on my to do list. Hey falc, why is that saki-bar your fav d2 spot? I love going to souz dal on college near mod club.
Sick-Cunt's picture
If you come go to the island
If you come go to the island (San Pedro). In the mainland the north (where im at) has nothing to do and the south is full of crime. The island is like the tourist spot so there are clubs and a bunch of fun stuff.