Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
27 replies [Last post]
To start, it's funny how this one played out. My wing and I specifically make a point of hitting the tougher venues in the city atleast once a week, and sunday night has to be the toughest, most exclusive crowd I've come across. So we're getting blown out all night, I went out for a smoke and we were just laughing about the shit, I go to light my smoke on one of the heater lamps and this sexy persian girl in a group of hotties says something to me, BAM I'm in. I felt the need to say too much but I didn't, I just chilled, reminded myself of the other 4 girls I'm texting, held the tension and let this other chode with brutal game make me look better. She went back in after more flirting, gave me a nice "See you inside" smile and I decided I'm getting this girls digits forsure. Inside her and her friend were the ONLY ones on the dance floor, with everyone standing around in their booths all too cool to party and watching these girls dance like strippers. I parted the seas of chodes, went in, stopped her, jsut gave her my phone and she typed in her number and called her phone with mine :)

Me: Whatsup love, how was the rest of your night

Her: Hey is this alex?

Me: It is [was this text kinda gay? Sorta "I'm all cool and mysterious"? After I sent it I thought it was like some fake James Bond shit]

Her: Lol, it was pretty good we left not too long after
Her: How come you left so early

Me: We were there since like 1130, and noone really wanted to party there :(
Me: Ppl were all antisocial in their booths

Her: Lol we got there at that time and we were going to leave but i guess the alcohol kicked in

Me: Haha ya you guys looked like you were having fun, youre gonna have to show me some of those sexy dance moves

Her: Lol thanx, will see about that ;)

Me: Lol, what are you doing this week lets grab a beer

Her: Umm [when I got this first one I was gonna say "K fuck off, you seem like a pain in the ass"...but I decided to be patient :)]
Her: I im to school everyday till 5
Her: And i dont know if you remember that i live in brampton lol

Me: Hows drinks at 8? Lol get your butt downtown

Her: Lol you come to brampton :p

So I'm thinking here I can either send "Lol maybe hun, where do you go to school?" to find out if she comes downtown and make arrangements, or shift away from the meetup into more playful rapport, maybe some adventure projection shit, not as ridiculous as my online stuff but almost as ridiculous
I don't know how far it is
I don't know how far it is from downtown to brampton. But why don't you just move your ass and get some pussy brah?
Falc this convo sucks dick.
Falc this convo sucks dick.

Figure out what you want to learn from her, then figure out what would work best, shape some texts that could make that happen.

Don't let this girl get you off your game, son.

I think the mysterio vibe was cool except then you quickly jumped off it. Also, generally speaking, when these types of girls give you a "will see about that ;)" it's not a good idea to come back with the lol's and a date idea.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

EMERGENCY Her: i have a
EMERGENCY

Her: i have a question for you...
Me:Mhm
Her: lol whats my name

I HAVE NO IDEA
Wtf do i do here boys
Wtf do i do here boys
little mermaid
little mermaid
Buddhagames's picture
Falc and I just tag-teamed
Falc and I just tag-teamed this chick into submission.

Game Over.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Spill it. You asked for that
Spill it.

You asked for that Falc. Little mermaid was a good one tho

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
falcs posting.
falcs posting.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

ALLEY-OOP TO BG FOR THE OT
ALLEY-OOP TO BG FOR THE OT TIE FROM DOWN BY 2. FALC COMES THROUGH WITH THE CLUTCH 3 FOR THE FINISH

Me: I have you saved as "cutie from patio", lol im mad you know my name now we coulda stayed on a nickname basis
Me: Although i woulda had to come up with a better one than "cutie from patio"

Her: Lol you cant be mad that im attentive to detail :P

Me: Haha you can still give you me a fun nickname, watcha got?

Her: Lol i think i would go with something corney like cutie from tryst bu i wouldnt really have to cuz i remember your name :p

Me: Lol im gonna shorten yourst to cutie. Do you go to school downtown cutie? [me trying to find out info about her to seed the date]

Her: No lol in downtown brampton

Me: Lame. Id travel to the far reaches of the world for you girl but am limited by a lack of vehicular mobility

Her: Lol your sweet, meet me half way :)

Me: That could be arranged. Where did you have in mind? Im entirely unfamiliar with the far west end

Her: Lol im not that great with it either i think ill just meet you at union :)

Me: Hows tomorrow at 830?

Her: Its a date :)

Me: See you then cutie

Her: Ill call you when i get to union
Sick-Cunt's picture
That was amazing text. I love
That was amazing text. I love the far reaches of the world one, ill be using that. Also great job changing it from her almost getting mad at you to you playfully getting mad at her (leading)

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Sweeeeeet
Sweeeeeet

Buddhagames's picture
Not tryna toot my own horn
Not tryna toot my own horn here, but that reframe was so fucking solid. Way to finish falc.

Like we're starting to say more and more on this forum:

Fucking Clockwork.

Yo we need jerseys. Mine will
Yo we need jerseys. Mine will get smelly and food-stained from overuse, I'd never take it off.

What's great about having a team like this is when one of us gets our brains jarred because we get thrown off (which usually reflects some degree of outcome dependence), we don't automatically lose the girl just because of that one test. It's not like we're totally holding eachothers hands here, but I like how we can give eachother little boosts to keep eachother in the game.

The best part is, I still don't know her name!
Buddhagames's picture
So down for jerseys. I have
So down for jerseys.

I have them with my boys from school. They're awesome.

Ahd yeah dude, like you always come through when I text you, so I knew it was crunch time. Had to have your back.

It's nice cause like I'm not invested in it at all so I can just think purely objectively. The same way you do when you help me.

Ya thats all it is, you can
Ya thats all it is, you can look at it objectively cause your brain isnt desperately trying to avoid the loss. Its funny if you look at some of my online convos where I dont give a fuck compared to some of the gay text or online convos I have when I do, its night and day, one reflects pure self-amusement and clarity of intent whereas the other I just look like some chode in scarcity with 0 entitlement. This shits mad interesting
Ya lol. That objective
Ya lol. That objective outlook is priceless.

I woke up this morning took a look at the forum and I was like.. holy FUCK there's no way I'm catching up. Thank gawd Team F.A.G. saved the day

That was an an insanely good
That was an an insanely good reframe. Handike like a boss, good job!
Falc finger banged her in the
Falc finger banged her in the subway, it was mad romantic. She's from a super strict family too, apparently they do arranged marriages and shit...she told me some REALLY ERALLY fucked up shit, her friend was murdered by her dad for taking off her hejab. Man is this girl hot though, even hotter than I remembered, and an INCREDIBLY good and sexual kisser.

I'm making out with her outside the subway and she's all "Are you gonan do this with other girls?" "Do what?" "taking them for dates, kissing them" "Yes" LMAO. I told her straight up I'm not down for an exclusive relationship and that I'll be seeing other girls, although I lied and said she's the only one I'm seeing right now. I shoulda just said "Girl I'm fucking dirtbag, I have no idea what you see in me"

Her [waiting for her bus home, I tried to pull tn but no dice]: So i have to wait till 130 for my bus :(

Me: Ahh shitty, lol can you grab wifi?

Her: Unfortunately not :(
Her: When i get home i can
Her: I am so drunk im falling asleep lol [I got her fucking drunk]
Her: What are you doing this weekend

Me: Haha! Wake up! No plans yet

Her: Lol just go on the bus im supposed to go there for the weekend thinking of bailing :p

Me: Lmao bailing on the fam plans? Fuck it lets go drink more saki

Her: Lol no jus friends i was supposed to stay the night
Her: I say we party that weekend ;)

Me: This coming weekend?

Her: Ya

Me: Lets do it

Her: :)
Her: Where would i stay though
Her: Id probably grab a hotel or something

Me: Fuck that crash at my place

Her: Ok sounds good :)
Her: Are you sure its ok?
Her: Do you live by yourself?
Her: Did you get home safe :)
Her: Im fucking wasted dude
Her: I dont know how i made it home Lmao

I have a missed call from her too. Damn son. Right after she went home I went immediately to the club to meet up with more RSD guys to clown it up, ended up making out with more girls and getting another number, which has been responsive so it looks like Ill have even more content for the forums. Shieetttttt
You guys think it was bad
You guys think it was bad that I didn't check to see if she got home alright last night?

Sent her "Lol i passed out like a baby, everything go alright?" this morning, 2 hrs no response :(, VALIDATE ME
Derp. If you have problems
Derp.

If you have problems getting her out just threaten that you'll tell her dad what her vagina smells like on your finger

Lmao I dont wanna be
Lmao I dont wanna be indirectly responsible for a murder. Looks like she was pretty fucking enthusiastic about meeting this weekend, though she hasnt responsed to that little txt i sent around noon...hope she didnt think im a dick cause i didnt respond to her text storm and phone call last night and make sure she got in alright, and all that other shit that chodes do. Do girls have a scumbag threshold? I didnt know this girls name for the first hour of the date and she knew that too
Well she probably woke up
Well she probably woke up hungover.. still feeling like shit. Maybe a bit miff'd she sent all those texts and didn't get one back. Hard to say. You can always send her random funny pictures. Usually works. Space it out. Be awesome. Wear a goofy hat and send it. On your dick

Hahaha! yo wtf you called it!
Hahaha! yo wtf you called it! She goes

Her: Hey ya i figured you did lol ya i was just really drunk my bad for raping your phone

My 2 options Im exploring now is to either find out how her day went or to just send something like "No worries hun, so ill see you saturday for drinks again?"
Buddhagames's picture
ooo Falccc killlinn it...
ooo Falccc killlinn it... suprrise suprrprise

Homy, come to the states and tear it up in ny... couple years, we'll start a movement over here and get dicks like manwhore to come back.

Haha this whole thread is
Haha this whole thread is flawless. Dude I lived in Brampton for like 3 years! I still have a warehouse up there for work so I stay half my nights up there and half downtown... If she's too far for you to meet up with I'd graciously take over for you. Are you carless? Since she took the bus and subway? If not car pull her. But yeah that reframe was awesome.

This forum opened up my mind and is helping regular game not jus text game. Yeah all that reframing shit and talk about outcome dependence is literally the exact same as game in person. Threads like this just reenforce the principles of outcome dependence, reaction seeking, neediness, doing less, being the man, etc, etc.

Yeah it is fun looking at this stuff 100% objectively with no investment because I can see exactly where you guys are fucking up/doing good without even looking at the chicks response to the text. And then in real time with myself I can't think objectively for balls. Which points out some obvious flaws in my game. It's fun going through my older texts too because I can see objectively and how I was thinking months ago.

It's cool that a girl can smell chode without even being in person when she has tonality, eye contact and body language to read
^ yep it's insane. Was just
^ yep it's insane. Was just talking to Tyler about it a week ago. Text game is an art for sure, but there's also an exact science to it. E.g. you lack vocal tonality etc.. but at this point.. certain people have become so advanced at texting (women) that you can read a TON into it. I'd say text game includes about 60-65% of communication, whereas even a couple years back it was maybe 25%.

Cool. Yeah we text so much
Cool. Yeah we text so much these days.. Like for a hot chick 500 texts a month is the extreme low end of the amount of texts spectrum. She has soo much damn reference experience with texting guys it's stupid. The younger chicks have more reference texting guys than they do in a club shutting down chodes and talking to pimps.

And it is insane to think just like 6 years ago texting was used mostly for extremely basic things like "still on for 6?" or "I'll be late" now it's the leading form of communication for teens. And what do you mean it's 65% of communication? Like 65 % of all communication or they can read 65% of what we mean..