Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
13 replies [Last post]
so i saw this girl i know on campus, im walking into the health services to get physio done on my knee. we say hello, i ask her where shes going. shes madd awkward about the question and goes into the health clinic. first thought was she must have a std'r lol.

im at the bar that night and she runs right up to me and tells me how she was being awkward because she was picking up birth control. whatever, we dance for a lot of the night. im spinning her around n shit. bar is closing down soon and we end up hanging around with her friends outside the bar. theyre trying to get her to come with them home. i tell her she should come afterparty at my place. she continues to tell me how shes not that type of girl. i dont push for her to come over which i look at as a mistake now. she probably just needed a little convincing. first question would be how do u guys handle the friends trying to pull the girl your wheeling away from you?

anyways she ends up texting me that night:

her: sorry we all had to ditch, get home safe
me: gnight babe
her: we cant get a cab boo
her: sleep tight
me: thats what happens when u make bad decisions <<----definitely fucked that up? i probably could have tryed to get her over (i live downtown)
her: bad decisions?

fell asleep n didnt answer, then in the morning

me:whatsup love, end up finding a cab or what?
her: we stayed at Olivia's friends house and played diddy kong racing for like an hour and then one came lol
her: but it was a good way to pass time ha
me: diddy kong racing! im incredibly jealous. thats much better then just catching a cab right away
her: haha i know i killed it too just sayin
me:liesss, lemmie guess.. u picked peach?
her:you couldnt be more wrong
her: you even have the wrong game
me: hahaha ohh im thinking super mario racing. dammit ...thats embarrassing
her: very embarrassing
her: i was pipsey the mouse though lol
me: lol shhh ur suppost to say its ok, not that embarrassing.
me: am i gonna see ur unreal dance moves tonight?
her: haha im back home for good now
her: guelph is just going to have to miss my dance moves for a bit
me: uh oh, guelphs gonna be deprived
me: where do u call home?
her: kitchener
me: im tempted to make a joke about women in the kitchen
me: this is the part where u laugh and make fun of the fact that im from oakville
her: well only girls live here
her: lol well how was i suppost to know that
me:because u stalk me and pretend ur picking up birth control, duhh
her: hahaha oh god i made sure to really clear that up last night didnt i
me: lol yes u did. its okay, i understand. u just want to follow me around :p
her: you got me thats it
her: i only pick up birthcontrol in the hopes that you'll be there
me: im not even fully sold on you being there for the birthcontrol. u were just trying to move sex into the conversation without looking suspicious
her: oh wow youre just pulling out all the stops arent you
me: haha im just playing round babay. dont take me too seriously :p
her:but u do like ur bold statements
her: i know i know im not im just joking too
me: all stops as in u waiting for me everyday to show up at the health clinic so u can make a comment with sexual undertones? ....bold statement?
her: ahaha yes exactly
me: lol next time dont use the sexual undertones. i know what you want
her: so thoughtful of my feelings
me: what are u feeling? a night of unreal dance moves, salsateria, and dk racing while phil collins "in the air tonight" is playing lol. <<<<---FALLCCC hahahah
her: that sounds magical but unfortunately im stuck at work
me: that hurts MY feelings
me: texting at work? ur a rebel
her: its not too rebellious here no one cares
her: are u hitting the town tonight
me: lol where do u work? i am, ur gonna miss out of my awful dancing skills!
her: i work at a gold course it got busy near the end we hosted some poker tournament lol
her: and you held your own lol i was dancing like a fool anyways
me: lol my favorite was when u blew off some creeps
her: hahah yeah there were a few last night <<---- not even sure if she meant me lol
me: lol yeah there were. im gonna hit dt tho. have a good night punkin
her: have a fun night

anyways probably not gonna see this girl for a while cause schools out for summer. just looking for some critique since im still new to this
Kidnap, dude. Girls know a
Kidnap, dude. Girls know a real guy would do what he wanted. Was just a test.

I don't know how many times I was the one that figured out how to get the girl away from her friends so she could run off and get fucked. I mean.. they are SO SAD when you can't figure it out.

So the issue here is you don't feel entitled enough to be pushy and/or demanding. Pushy for a meetup, demanding that the world works the way you want. The same reason why you didn't bring her home that night is the same mentality you're displaying thru your texting.

I'm not sure what you're going for in this text exchange. What are you aiming for here.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

yeah i see what your saying,
yeah i see what your saying, i dont feel entitled enough to just grab her and tell her shes coming with me. and tell her friends the same.

but im not even sure where im going in the text exchange lol i think thats my usual problem in texts. i dont have a direction. guess i was just trying to be playfully funny while accusing her of wanting me.
No worries, it's all apart of
No worries, it's all apart of the learning process. Still miles ahead of me though!
No worries, it's all apart of
No worries, it's all apart of the learning process. Still miles ahead of me though!
@ Kam: i thought you have
@ Kam: i thought you have finals to study for lol
Right so you want to aim for
Right so you want to aim for something..

Get her having fun with you, seed a meetup, get her excited about it..

Youre circling the first part and not escalating so it's going to stagnate

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
Canadians everywhere
I'm convinced 50% of this forum is Canadians. :D
haha steve knows whatsup.
haha steve knows whatsup.

anyways textd her today wanting to try some stuff out.

me: whatsup babay, hows the kitchen?
her: the kitchen is just lovely really starting to find my place in it again
me: lol all jokes aside tho its odd having school being over for the year.
me: also dont get too comfortable. i want to see that cute butt back in guelph asap.
her: yeah i know its so weird how fast it all went by but im sure i will be im only half hour away
her: are u living at home or guelph for the summer
me: oakville. but we should follow the yellow brick road to guelph soon and consume mass amounts of alcohol while dancing like freaks
her:haha im always down to do that
her: are u going back next year?
me: good! this weekend then while i still have my house
me: and ofcourse i am. you think im smart enough to graduate in 4 years? lol
her: this weekend i cant i have a stag and doe and have to work but im just wondering lol thats of people go back.
me: i know im just kidding :p
me:that sucks, i wont have a house after this month till sept. my yellow brick raod has no ending! <<--trying to make her feel like shes missing out
me: ditch work, im more important
her:well i have an ending to my yellow brick road for another year <<<---inviting me over?
me: how convenient, we can dance like freaks and see where the yellow brick road takes us <<-- probably fucked that one up
me: do u always wrk weekends?
her: yeah usually thats when its busiest at the course
me: ur job sucks :p. when im out partying. ur catering to old creepy men.
her: old creepy men who tip me tho lol
me: flash em some of that unreal bod. gotta milk the tips.

hasnt replyd yet. maybe i fucked up on the last reply too. i think i started really well and then got stagnant like you were saying manwhore. but i think i went in a good direction in the beginning until her "well i have an ending to my yellow brick road for another year" text.
dunno gimmie some feed back
Sick-Cunt's picture
I liked the convo. Dont
I liked the convo. Dont really think you messed up. How long hasnt she replied? She may have a real reason to not answer yet. Eventhough I didnt understand the yellow brick road stuff (feel dumb now)

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

haha i didnt get it at first
haha i didnt get it at first either. I was saying that my lease was up so my yellow brick road had no ending after this month. then she was saying that she has a yellow brick road for another year. meaning she has a house leased for another year
falc just gave me some good
falc just gave me some good insight i thought id share on here. i set the tension by saying "how convenient, we can dance like freaks and see where the yellow brick road takes us" but then she didnt reply for like 25 mins so i paniced and sent "do u always wrk weekends?" which broke the tension. ive realized not to panic if they dont reply for a while and break the tension. i think the conversation went downhill after i broke the tension
Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea you shouldnt have broke
Yea you shouldnt have broke it. Once I freaked out because I put tension and the girl didnt answer for like 45 minutes (before that she was responding quickly). So I was like fuckk i missed up and was writing a text saying how i was just kidding or some shit and while writing it she answered and the rest went great. So from that I learnt.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

so this has gotten kinda
so this has gotten kinda funny. was texting falc about it and we got a little outrageous.
continued from the last texts:

her: haha oh yeah totally
me: k beb, i will need that sexy bod here for a naked scary movie marathon over ben and jerrys tasting.
her: i hope someone just hacked ur phone
me: are you implying i dont like indecent consumption of frozen dairy products infront of cheezy 90s teenage horror films.
her: yes thats it
me: hahah i told u not to take me too seriously
her: you just take it to another level
me: lol yeah but i know you like it :p
her: i dont if i would go that far<<<---textd taht at like 2am
me: still up eh, dont gotta work tomorrow?
her:im out about
me: k ur texts are getting shorter. have a good night <<-- just kinda fed up with the conversation
her: sasssdzzz
her: but sleep tight <<---i didnt respond to the last one so im assuming she felt the tension and sent this one.

anyways im thinking i broke the frame when i said "haha i told u not to take me too seriously" and made her seem right in her social conditioning that what i was saying was weird because its not what a normal person would be texting. i kind of panic'd and wanted to save it but then me n falc were talking about it later and thought that if i had stayed in the frame she would have come around to it. anyways shes still pretty responsive. i can probably still salvage it