Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Didn't know what to do - So I just stayed congruent to what i knew.

5 replies [Last post]
Going to be starting private follow-up game lessons come May 1st w/Manwhore since I have no fuckin clue what to do once I get a number. I want to get to that level where I get a # and feel very confident that I can get her out. If I day 2 a girl i actually like and have chemistry - it's pretty likely I will eventually fuck her. I am a cool guy.

I've been working hardcore on being more authentic w/girls. Super authentic. Like I want to see you naked later authentic. Eventually I'll probably calibrate it a bit more but that's where I'm at right now.

Also, I've been going up to chicks and just offering value over the past 3-4 weeks. Not asking for #s to stop being so needy. Hitting on them and just straight up offering value. It's sorta stupid but it's helped me immensely. The pendulum will swing back come May and I will #close everything.

Anyways enough background - I cheated and got a #. Girl was a beauty..Met her on the subway and we end up talking for 30 mins. I should have pulled. Curious to what I could have done better. I get the vibe that I could have injected more sexuality n had a better I am the prize frame.

But i'd love to hear anyone's points on what they would have done different.

Wednesday

Me: (9:27 p) : Have to admit - can't stop thinking about u.
What's ur last name Alex - ill friend u on Facebook

Her: Haha that's nice to hear. I think I put my last name in your phone

Me: Yea I remember u writing on the 2nd line but I forgot to hit save contact

Her: Haha well maybe we should keep it like that. Facebook is so personal actually, it's like going through a ready made album to get to know someone.

Me: (11:30 pm) it is personal :)

Friday

Me (3pm): Ahh offering value feels so fuckin good - read to these kids in Harlem today..epic. (Send pic msg w/me and kids)

Anyways enough of me being a megalomaniac - how r u?

Her: Aw that's nice that u did that. Looks like they liked hanging with you:) I'm good, kinda tired, at work

Me: I wouldn't be able to focus in your pilates class

Her: Lol ok so nows a good time to tell u, I'm not a Pilates instructor:( Whenever a stranger talks to me my first impulse is always to make shit up, and that was the first thing u asked. Luckily I told u my real name lol. I actually work for a nonprofit documentary film organization

Me: Lol that's actually hilarious - am I still a stranger to u?

Me: Take that back - that was a dumb question

Me: (10 mins later) I really wanted to tell u that was kinda obnoxious but the voice in my head was like "don't fuck it up w/her by sayin stupid shit - she's a cute quirky one"

Her: Hahaha I appreciate the honesty, honestly. Ur prob right about it being kinda obnoxious haha, I'm sorry. I guess I just don't feel like me around people I don't know so I don't like to tell them real things about me. We had a really nice convo though, your a refreshing person to talk to. But I don't want to lead you on so I should tell you now that I'm really not looking to start something new

Me: I'm not relationship material at the moment either - but I can't deny that id love to grab a drink w/u n listen to ur quirky
stories of u growing up in Columbus

Me: fuck y do I like u so much - we only talked for 30 mins!

Her: No way, was that 30 min?

Me: yea because I remember checkin my phone around 7 at 42nd n getting on the L around 7:45

Me: what are you up to tonight?
Buddhagames's picture
I actually liked it man. I
I actually liked it man.

I think that it's cool that you were telling her that you liked her but at the same time, you coulda laid off a LITTLE. Unless you're going for some radical honesty type stuff, you can be authentic and not tell someone you like them ALL THE TIME... in fact, by telling her that, are you really being authentic?

Check out some of the convos on here man. A lot of us have been developing a pretty playful/sexual style text game that's working real well.

I think the only reason she brought up the thing about not wanting anything is BECAUSE you kept telling her you liked her... So by telling her that, you're projecting BFBFBFBF to her... so it was good that you clarified that... But I would switch it up slightly on her now and just make sure that you mean business and you're not trying for anything serious.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

thanks for the advice
Yo hit me up over. I'm like ALWAYS downtown. Shit will be dope.

Yea i got that vibe that I was trying too much. No need to flatter her.

I guess the overcompensation came from her asking me whether I talked to random girls and i told her ALL THE TIME. But you're right - I was being 90% authentic - 100% authentic would have been "let's hang out, I'm not looking for anything serious, etc etc,".

I won't lie - I was hesitant to say what I truly truly felt because my text game has been so uncalibrated compared to my in-field game.

Bout to start studying your convos hardcore - time to do my homework :)
Buddhagames's picture
No doubt, dude. after
No doubt, dude. after graduation we'll hit it.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Radical honesty is good.. but
Radical honesty is good.. but remember, the dude that wrote that book is a MASTER.

If you're honest and reveal that you're: unconfident, intimidated by her, and don't know how to fuck.. she's going to MAYBE make you a bath and put some rubber duckies in it. But she won't get in it with you.

Keep it man to woman.

There's no such thing as mercy fucking.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ok this convo was pretty much
Ok this convo was pretty much a boner from the get go.

"Have to admit.. can't stop thinking about you" is a GREAT set up.. but not for "What's ur last name Alex - ill friend u on Facebook"

Completely wrong dynamic you want to create with a girl. It's pretty much done right there and she even says let's just keep it like that, lol ;). You introduced yourself as the slightly desperate, obsessed type. What you need to do is actually RELIEVE that potentially awkward tension by showing her you're still the boss.

I actually might start texting girls that. "Have to admit.. can't stop thinking about you"

Then next text will be, "I feel like I just walked onto the real life set of Sex and the City. I'm going to be fought over like a piece of meat I know it."

Oh shit! A sex and the city online opener. FAAAAAAAALC

That text could potentially be crafted a little better, but I just pulled a beautiful indian girl back to her hotel room only to have her dumbbell barbie roommate come in screaming. Derp.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information