Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Just realized- I have over ONE FUCKING HOUR of audio in-game footage from tonight

14 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
I'm gonna try and edit it- but i can post basically the audio footage of my ENTIRE NIGHT on here lmao.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
I really need a better method
I really need a better method than just using my phone. I think footage will be much more enlightening than any lay/field report can be.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya there are programs that
Ya there are programs that will automatically cut out, or at least highlight for quick removal, periods of no dialogue.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
THAT and also, my phone picks
THAT and also, my phone picks up wayyyy too much ambiant sound... The only time you can REALLY hear me is when I've gone iso on a gal.

Buddhagames's picture
LOL- it's actually about 3
LOL- it's actually about 3 hours of audio.

Sick-Cunt's picture
One day it will be posted
One day it will be posted

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
lol yeah... not soon though.
lol yeah... not soon though. Not about to spend the time to go through that shit in the immediate future.

I will be getting up some of the short little post-sex audio bits I have. lmao- it was more me just confirming my lay report cause some rsd fags have been pm'ing me with some hater shit... wtvr

Sick-Cunt's picture
[img]

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
: )yeah, no doubt. Nobody
: )

yeah, no doubt. Nobody was concerned before I was getting lay reports. And now they're all like trippin on it. haha sal good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyVOLIWc-A

It's my time baby. And I'm not fallin off for nobody ; )

That and I just delete their messages. Cause I don't need that crap.

Buddhagames's picture
Perhaps this is more
Perhaps this is more appropiate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&ob=av2e

A glimpse into my essay writing playlist.

I would ignore those rsd
I would ignore those rsd homos. I pretty much stopped asking questions there because everytime I ask one some guy will pop up and say something like "you aren't in your own reality, I can tell" when I only posted like a 8 word sentence.
Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah, I don't post any
haha yeah, I don't post any questions on there. When I do I ignore any comment that's posted by somebody without a field report. There is a larger audience though, so certain questions, I'll post on there just to see if I can get something useful.

Also- I'm noticing that more and more experienced guys are responding to my questions/posts, so it's slightly more helpful... But this forum has been good to me, so i keep almost everything on here now.

Lol didn't realize there was
Lol didn't realize there was hater mail on rsd but thats to be expected on a larger forum. I went to the free event and met some cool people alongside a**holes. Rsd seems to have quite a bit of both! This forum is good though, lots of constructive criticism which is awesome.
Buddhagames's picture
lol start posting up a decent
lol start posting up a decent amount of lay reports and you'll get it.

jwest (not verified)
WHEN WILL YOU POST THE
WHEN WILL YOU POST THE FOOTAGE?