Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
I took it like a man but I didn't miss the pointesness of it all. As a result, I hope my lay report for tonight* which happens to be an audio video, will suffice.

Fuck all y'all.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Wait what..? Some chick found
Wait what..? Some chick found her lay report.. or you mean the forum's critique of your last vid.

Ehh all good. I'm at home nerding right now on my site instead of out on a Friday night. LOSER

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Lol I had a message from some
Lol I had a message from some dude who was all, "yo your reports don't make sense" blah blah blah I'm calling shennanigans basically... on the one hand it didn't bother me but on the other hand, yeah, I wanted to shove my.cock in the dudes face.

So I just made sure to get a nice lil audio of this chick right after ahe fucked me.

Lmao its also just like a super funny audio...

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
And no... it wasn't any of
And no... it wasn't any of you guys. It was an rsd dude. Just drunk and thoughtt it would be funny to get some audio of the good parts : )

Ugh- Okay, so just got back to my computer. Idk what happened. I was using my phone to post shit. You're at a point where you can be at home and chill manwhore ; )... I don't have that luxury, YET- I still need more and more experience... as much as I can get. I stayed at home last night and that felt weird.

Anyway- I'll post up the audio tomorrow... may be kinda cool to show how that SAME vibe that I have with chicks BEFORE the fuck... is STILL there after the fuck. Like they are still laughing, I'm still being goofy but I'm also just not afraid of saying anything.

I also did a TON of shit today that I hadn't done before! so excited about a lot of it.

1. I remembered to not extend my hand too far when I met girls. I would stick my hand out slightly, but not too far from my body so that from the very beginning, the girl is being brought into my reality

2. I stayed firm. I allowed myself to be fun and goofy, which is natural, but I reigned it in slightly and kept being a man.

3. I didn't let the fact that I was being real, prevent me from making a move. I felt like I was being so solid that it was almost like I "didn't have my pickup persona" and I got scared. I literally was afraid to kiss this girl, cause I was like- damn, I'm not doing what I normally do, is this gonna work??! and I just fucking WENT FOR IT... and BAM it was SOO GOD DAMN FUCKING ON. she literally had to hide from all her friends. I took her phone and when her friends texted her- I was literally collaberating with her on sending texts back. I basically was like, "Okay- this is what you're going to tell them" and so I completely PREVENTED like 4 cock block texts

4. Just kept talking and talking and talking... walked for about 10 minutes. I was talking JUST LIKE I WAS TEXTING.. FUCKING UNREAAL... I was spitting out the funniest god damn shit. JUST LIKE I DO IN TEXT... seriously guys, this shit effects more than just your text game

5. I was VERY AWARE of what my body was doing. I was in control of my body in the sense that I was aware of when I was open to her and when I was closed to her and I would "punish" her with closed body language when she said stuff I didn't like... It was really incredible how aware I was of what I was doing.

6. Most important thing that I mentioned before- I wasn't in state and yet I still made the move. I didn't give a fuck that I was slightly afraid because I didn't have my normal "momentum" or "state" that I usually have.

Made more progress tonight.

Ok ya you're hitting advanced
Ok ya you're hitting advanced levels there that is very good stuff.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
It was good shit. Tonight I
It was good shit. Tonight I was really fucking on. I have audio of all of it. Just gotta spend the time and get out the good bits which is gonna be a bitch cause it's 3 hours of shit... so idk if I have the time to do that immediately.

LOL- at one point, I was telling this girl I NEVER DRANK like EVER and simaltaneously was drinking out of a beer bottle and she never even noticed lmao... it was really funny. I had some buddies around while it was all going down and they were just cracking up cause literally I was drinking right in front of this girl while telling her I wasn't and she just never realized what I was oding like right in front of her face haha... I ended up nexting her for a different chick and then she texted me later in the night asking where I was and I didn't respond and then someone told me later that she had a boyfriend who lived in the 70's and the funny part was that when she was talking to me, she kept talking about her "girlfriend" who lived in the 70's who she was going to go meet up with later if I didn't go home with her.

But I do have some pretty funny audio of us after we fucked where I'm just being really self amusing and goofy. Like I picked up her hippy scarf/braid thing and pretended that I thought it was her thong and she's all, "Why would my thong have beeds on it" and I'm just like, "Yo... I'm not gonna judge" lol- it's funnier when you hear it.

Buddhagames's picture
Forgot to mention a couple
Forgot to mention a couple more things:

1. MY EYE CONTACT WAS FUCKING ABSURD. we're talking, just UNRELENTING.

2. This goes along with the eye contact stuff, but I finally JUST LET THE FUCKING SILENCE FILL THE VOID. and god damn, this shit works. I would say something... it didn't matter what... and i just would shut up after. Mantain eye contact, relax.... let myself be in a state of meditation WHILE i was talkign to them... like not a state of meditation PER SE but a state of hardcore mindfullness... Like I would say something and then shut up and hold eye contact and just be VERY aware of any slight tension in my body and I would just let it leave me each time, like I would recognize it being there and then just let it flow through me and leave, and in doing this it was like I felt each tiny little pang of anxiety (and for new guys reading this- I'm not talking about the kind of anxiety you probably feel- I'm talkign about like super subtle TINY pangs of it that come and go) I wasn't really in control of them but it was in being mindful of them that they just didn't affect the interaction and allowd me to have super killer eye contact. I really think that eye contact and this sorta mindfullness of those TINY pangs of anxiety is SO FUCKING MONEY for your game. Like this is part of the secret. Just hold the most absurd eye contact you can think of- like more than you think is normal and simaltaneously be aware of the feeling moving throughout your body.... There were SO MANY points where girls would just be like, "whaaaaaaatttttt hehehehehe stoppppp itttttt hehehehe" .... Shit was killer

3. I was saying crazy shit but just keeping the most straight face and the most intense eye contact while saying it, so they just accepted it. I remember at one point, the girl was like, "You do realize, the girl to guy ratio is like 20:1 at this place" and I said, "Oh well, that's great for you guys because that just means you get to be around my awesomeness more" and I didn't say a fucking word after that and then just HELD EYE CONTACT and after like 2 seconds she just goes, "haha yeah I guess... what's your name" BAM and it was on. She was literally HOOKED after that. It was like an anchor was just placed on her and I was able to go back at any point and return to that exact moment of attraction

Buddhagames's picture
some shit I need to work on
some shit I need to work on though:

Now that I am aware of my body and WHEN I am "punishing" and "rewarding" girls with it, I need to begin to understand WHEN the proper time to use this tool is. It's just like texting- now that I'm starting to begin to SEE the toolbox that is open to me, I need to now begin to understand WHEN to use the different tools which are in the box.

THAT is what will bring my game to that next level.

You know, like I was basically rewarding and punishing girls when I thought it was appropriate but I think part of the ART in this game is having the experience to understand the EXACT RIGHT MOMENT to use each tool in your arsenol. Like learning WHAT the tools are is the first part of this journey and I feel like I'm proabbly 60-70% there but then the next part of the journey- the part that really takes your game to the next level, is learning the ART of WHEN to use these tools.

Buddhagames's picture
Just watched Tyler's most
Just watched Tyler's most recent video- he literally touched on like every revelation I had on this night. He literally described EXACTLY what I was describing here...

More I go out- the more I'm sorta stumbling on this stuff in my own way and then coming back and writing up a report and then I get instructor feedback and it's like a cool way of understanding what I did.

Really cool to see myself actually just naturally stumbling on these things.