Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Interactive Text Game: First time putting a link in a text

11 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
haha just sent the following text. REALLY starting to self amuse:

Her: Lemme know about any good ones! Or feel free to send me pictures of extra beautiful pieces and I'll tell you which ones to steal for me

Me: Oh, so now I'm doing the stealing on my own, huh? It's cool- just call me greg jennings cause I PUT THE TEAM ON MY BACK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU. After you watch that you can ask me what it was.

Me: I'm the black guy with the broken leg... your the girl who oh wait- you didn't even show up to the game cause you wanted me to do all the work... no way missy, I'm not doing this without your flexible ass doin flips to distract t he innocent bystanders

Her: I am there though you just can't see me bc I'm too busy telling Clay Matthews to wash and cut his hair

Her: Plus I already told you I can'd do flips without a trampoline or trapeze!

lmfao- first time sending a link in a text. Pretty funny. That and she at least isn't a total sports retard so, I guess for that I'll give her a +1

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Her: Point being... I think
Her: Point being... I think you can handle it on your own. You did score the touchdown after all.

She just gives me so much to work with : ) ... and to think at first she kept calling me out for this shit.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya I send links too. This
Ya I send links too. This text or pof? I send them goofy little pictures all the time it really spices things up.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah. This is text It's just
Yeah. This is text

It's just more fun. Yeah, I'm going to start doing this more. Definitley more fun than standard texting.

Buddhagames's picture
So after her last
So after her last response..

Me: You better be making one DAMN GOOD sandwich if I'm stealing this painting for you.

Her: Okay just relax yourself over there. Id like to see what the painting looks like please beforeI decide if you should steal it

Me: Phs, easy to call the shots when its not your ass on the line. Your outta the group- the half deaf guy I found sleeping on the street vent is gonna help me

Her: haha what the hell it was my idea. Fine whatever if you think I'm that easily replaceable I'll have to come to terms with that

Me: As a partner in crime, sure- glad you accepted that. But ill soon be rich beyond measure and we can buy a massive house, have children we don't pay any attention to, who end up compulsive gambling to support their crack habit. And then get divorced because I end up cheating on you with a girl who reminds me of my golden years.

Her: Wow what a picture perfect life that sounds like : )

Me: Don't get too excited, you still have to impress me with your trapeze act ; )

Her: Well I really hope I do. I'll start practicing, I would be so devastated if I didn't get to be part of that magnificent life.

What's crazy about this texting is that by the time I get to her place and this date happens... She's going to be so warmed up it's not even funny.

I know, you're just totally
I know, you're just totally fucking around at this point. You could have gotten her number years ago

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
this is all taking place over
this is all taking place over text mang

I initially said "mang" in this reply. I hate you.

A lot.

Buddhagames's picture
Oh- but yeah I did just use
Oh- but yeah I did just use basically this same exact shit on OKC.

So you said it twice instead.
So you said it twice instead.

Buddhagames's picture
You're a dick.
You're a dick.

Damn.. you didn't fall for
Damn.. you didn't fall for that for a second did you.

Buddhagames's picture
nah, mang
nah, mang