Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
13 replies [Last post]
So say you get a chick's number. You forget to program your name into her phone (say due to time or, in my case, lack of experience).

What do you say if you text her and she replies with:

"So who's this?!"
Yo I was talking to one of
Yo I was talking to one of Tylers BC students in teh club the other night about this EXACT same thing. Tyler was showing how he just sends a picture of his dick to the girl, so the BC kid did it and got laid. True story
lmao! i always figure tyler
lmao! i always figure tyler to be a modest guy, but i bet hes gnarly as fuck with the girls.

i just thought about this last night, if shes pretty drunk when u meet her, follow up with asking her if she wants u to delete the nude pics out of your phone of her

i think , you have to GRAB their attention like a motherfucker, like EXPLODE past the barrier of "its just another loser from last night texting me that i dont remember"

especially , you know, if she banged a guy that night cuz u lost her in the crowd or something... sure as hell gonna be hard to act like u were hot shit when some other dick got all up in that
jwest (not verified)
What if the guy has an
What if the guy has an average or small dick (not me I'm above average)...do girls still fall for it? I imagine Tylers dick must be pretty small. Maybe hes using a fake pic which would be another good idea.
That's a great story will
That's a great story will have to ask Tyler about it.

Kaladyn described the solution perfectly. I've woken up the next day with 6 numbers in my phone with hazy recollections of each one. Just called all of them and left voicemails. Sounding super smooth, describing my plans for the day. Keeping my tone and rhythm super even and melodic. The hottest of the bunch told me after I fucked her against the hotel window that she agreed to meet up with me because she thought my voicemail was so hot.

A few years back at halloween my buddy dressed up as a soccer referee and took girl's names and numbers down for his intramural signup. Pretty damn genius.. except he made the mistake of leaving the signup sheet in my car. So I texted every single number on it and chatted up about 4 of them before one of them agreed to come out to our weekly little social circle meetup dinner. (I'll have to write up a post on this it was genius. We passed around women like they were skittles.) After hanging out with me during this super platonic dinner and being able to witness my casual awesomeness, I took her home and fucked her. Ended up fucking another girl from the dinner that night as well.

Proper follow-up game blows all perceived social awkwardness out of the water.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

So how did you start convo
So how did you start convo with these numbers which your friend forgot in your car. Obviously you have no idea about them. It would be good to know how you built up a convo out of nothing...
http://manwhore.org/laid-soci
http://manwhore.org/laid-social-circle-game

I texted them just straight inviting them to that.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

So uh - I just invite them to
So uh - I just invite them to something? :P For the record, these are chicks who I picked up off the street and were definitely not drunk. But they reply like a week later so no idea what's up here.
What I do is text them
What I do is text them something humorous and playful that doesn't require a text back, e.g. a needy question, but inspires them so they HAVE to text back. There are many good examples in the text message database. Usually what myself and the guys on here do is craft something hilarious and utterly outrageous from some "kind of call-back humor", e.g. even the tiniest detail in the conversation you had with her when you met her can be turned into something stellar.

However if you're going to go the "invite them somewhere" route, typically what I do is invite them to some kind of fun social outing. Girls enjoy these things and will be more prone to meet up with a guy they don't know who's text game isn't super awesome enough to compel them to meet up without some extra umph.

What do you mean a week
What do you mean a week later. To your initial response? Or the 2nd one you sent.

Buddhagames's picture
If you get a subscription to
If you get a subscription to manwhore's site- he has some REALLY COOL text convos that are just SUPERB examples of how to do this. Highly recommend it if you can spare 20 dollars a month (basically nothing).

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Thanks dudes. I'll look into
Thanks dudes. I'll look into the subscription thing.

Yeah to be more accurate, with this chick, she told she would be away for a week. So I sent her a text that night to keep myself on her radar (although it was a dumb text. Nothing pro at all).

I then sent her a text a week and a bit later, saying something like "Is it just me or is everyone sneezing on the train these days?"

She replied with "So who's this then?!"

To which I replied with something like "We met just behind yadda yadda. Rudely interrupted your lunch break - but I don't think you were complaining :)"

DUMBEST TEXT EVER. Note that this was last week and I've only recently started researching text game recently due to this silliness. Maybe I should've replied with:

"If I told you, you'd have to buy me coffee. And I don't hold back with my coffee."

Or something like that.
You waited too long to text
You waited too long to text again pure and simple. Keep the momentum fresh.

Your train text could have been better. Make it a statement instead and add something funny to the end.

Nice. Momentum it is then. I
Nice. Momentum it is then.

I gotta work on the statement thing a little more. Even in my face to face game I tend to use a lot of questions (but slowly improving).

Cheers dude.