Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Me: You think you can just waltz up onto my page, creep on my pics, read my about me (totally agree with it), and then just leave without a trace?
I got eyes on you missy, you owe me a "hello message" which i expect in my inbox. I want it in 12pt. font, single spaced, with a good thesis to start
Think you can handle that?

Her: oh hello! youre asian. i think thats why i clicked it. youre funny too but no i dont agree that you are entirely that awesome. no one can be. duh.

Me: Lol that's just racist. Awesomeness comes from within. That's my quote of the day by me. I'm awesome.

Her: you are what you believe. and yes i am racist and its permitted since i am a minority and maybe a tiny bit of awesome. goodnight!

Me: You are too young to go too bed this early young lady

Her: Your moms too young! Okay wait that maybe proved the point I was immature but not young. Pushing 30! And i have to wake up at 6 mañana for orientation. Nursing duties!
*youre dang stupid predictive text!

Wtf .. lol. First time i got called out like this
No she's just saying she had
No she's just saying she had an easy answer.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

jwest (not verified)
She fucking pawned yooo ass
She fucking pawned yooo ass my friend.

That said she has given away all the clues for how she can be won over.
She wants a man who is tough, who puts her in her place and who controls
the fuckin frame no matter what, even if 20 Arabs blow up next to him while
he's eating a Burrito.

So...give her my address because it seems she's looking for me
yeah dude, shes downnnnn like
yeah dude, shes downnnnn like a retarded chinese clown.

just alpha-male dominate that shit. i would NOT be afraid to get super sexually aggressive on her. kinda like manwhore does texting chicks that hes going to cum all over their faces if they make him breakfast.
Ok I need someone elaborate
Ok I need someone elaborate how/where she showed that in her msgs
jwest (not verified)
She treated you like shit,
She treated you like shit, she used swear words...her messages are like half as long as yours...
Her: oh hello! youre asian.
Her: oh hello! youre asian. i think thats why i clicked it. youre funny too but no i dont agree that you are entirely that awesome . no one can be. duh.

Me: Lol that's just racist. Awesomeness comes from within. That's my quote of the day by me. I'm awesome.

Her: you are what you believe. and yes i am racist and its permitted since i am a minority and maybe a tiny bit of awesome. goodnight! <-- playful

Me: You are too young to go too bed this early young lady

Her: Your moms too young! Okay wait that maybe proved the point I was immature but not young. Pushing 30! And i have to wake up at 6 mañana for orientation. Nursing duties!
*youre dang stupid predictive text!

Wtf .. lol. First time i got called out like this

---------------conclusion :: shes vibing and having a total conversation with playfully and teasing ... *smack in the face* pushing 30! she needs that young P.P.!
I need to point my ras to
I need to point my ras to diff direction. And I should have checked the forum before replying

Me: I need to get selective reading syndrome checked out. You still cute. Don't worry, I like you for you.

Now I feel a lil gay with my shit.
its okay, just message her
its okay, just message her again later. if im not in the zone, but im really trying to convert a girl over... i will sit and think about what im gonna say carefully... what is funny , somewhat sexual & playful , and decently short, and has a HIGH CHANCE of peaking her interest to respond to
Geezez.. It's nice to have a
Geezez..

It's nice to have a forum with real fucking value going on.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information